PDA

View Full Version : why?

cheoekar
12-25-2014, 08:29 PM
I was just wondering why alot of lv 41 players dont know the proper way to run wt4, its super simple and how did they earn 27k+ exp if not in wt4............then if u try to teach them they just ignore u like wtf........is it just me or has other people experianced this

Kreasadriii
12-25-2014, 08:49 PM
If you played random, it happened just like that.
Not all people play the game for nice run like us, some seriously know how to play, others.. really really only for fun and doesnt care how to play.
These thing really slowing team run, right?
Maybe they feeling you teach them, tried to share it kindly.
They could did earn 27k by running quest in end lvl map, and random too (LOL)

Dogma
12-25-2014, 09:08 PM
A capped player does not equal an experienced one

Stelo
12-25-2014, 09:27 PM
A capped player does not equal an experienced one

Amen to this. That's why when my friend invites me to Elite Tindirin/Planar Tombs and they see me with my Dragonscale armor, the rest of the group immediately assumes I suck. It's really funny because when I start showcasing my skills they all just stop talking, haha.

Litheus
12-26-2014, 04:23 AM
Amen to this. That's why when my friend invites me to Elite Tindirin/Planar Tombs and they see me with my Dragonscale armor, the rest of the group immediately assumes I suck. It's really funny because when I start showcasing my skills they all just stop talking, haha.

pls invite me to planar tomb...i never did it... IGN - Litheus

Stelo
12-26-2014, 04:25 AM
pls invite me to planar tomb...i never did it... IGN - Litheus

it wouldn't do with 2 warrs. ask some experienced guildies to run with you :P although if you haven't ran elite tindirin then i recommend you run there first.

Litheus
12-26-2014, 05:02 AM
hey how do i defeat the first boss in planar tomb 1...i dont even get chance to attack

Stelo
12-26-2014, 07:05 AM
hey how do i defeat the first boss in planar tomb 1...i dont even get chance to attack

you need either george/kelvin. so what you do is you have to keep aggro so that your dps'rs can go all out on him (you have to tank marrow up so you better spam those pots) and once he starts doing his big red zone to summon the tower, he'll have a fire aura blink around him. exactly on the 8th blink, use george/kelvin's AA. rinse and repeat. also, if you have a strong party, with enough DMG done to Marrow, he'll get stunned without you having to use your stun pet's AA. although it's best to use it all the time just in case. hope this helps.

Litheus
12-26-2014, 07:18 AM
so i have to buy george/kelvin

Litheus
12-26-2014, 07:20 AM
i spam pots but i still die...how much armour do i need

Sir Lubo Penev
12-26-2014, 07:38 AM
A lot of people know how to run wt4 the "proper" way. Most don't do it right now, because as other people already said - fast runs and big pulls equal less essences, your pet just misses a lot of them. One more minute isn't such a big deal.

Litheus
12-26-2014, 08:30 AM
big pulls are great

Ssneakykills
12-26-2014, 02:32 PM
I capped tiridin first map on my first rogue

Yumisa
12-26-2014, 04:19 PM
The best solution is to run wt4 with friends or in a guild ( presumably a friendlly/good one where people will listen to you). Everytime i do wt4 with random players none of them do the pulls its just the way it is :p

LytangxLyrdra
12-27-2014, 01:57 PM
I never levelling in tombs.

Pecah kaca,Pecah gelas,Sudah baca,Harap balas.

Amicusdei
12-28-2014, 10:24 AM
you need either george/kelvin. so what you do is you have to keep aggro so that your dps'rs can go all out on him (you have to tank marrow up so you better spam those pots) and once he starts doing his big red zone to summon the tower, he'll have a fire aura blink around him. exactly on the 8th blink, use george/kelvin's AA. rinse and repeat. also, if you have a strong party, with enough DMG done to Marrow, he'll get stunned without you having to use your stun pet's AA. although it's best to use it all the time just in case. hope this helps.

staggering blow upgrade for chest splitter works better than stun pets.
then your dps can have top pets on and kill him a bit quicker.

regizakirs.rs
12-28-2014, 11:48 AM
Stelo I can vouch for your work cause I've ran with you and saw it first hand.

Stelo
01-02-2015, 05:51 PM
Stelo I can vouch for your work cause I've ran with you and saw it first hand.

haha, i didn't see your comment until now, but thank you! :D I'm trying out this new gear which gives me amazing stats, but I'll still be sticking to Dragon Scale overall. :)