PDA

View Full Version : Enchantress Quick Slot Skills - PvP

Ta11on
05-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Which 4 Enchantress skills do you suspect will be in your quick slots while playing in PvP?

Mine: (Possibly) Heal, Lightning, Fire-storm, Ice-storm

pbfreek
05-17-2010, 08:27 PM
Those are what I have up currently in pre for PvP.

Edatx
05-17-2010, 09:20 PM
I'm too used to playing with all spells exposed. I can't even imagine playing PvE without them all.

I wish you could organize the full spell list and hide ones you don't use. Having grey'd out, unusable buttons, is a waste of real estate.

pbfreek
05-18-2010, 12:40 AM
I'm too used to playing with all spells exposed. I can't even imagine playing PvE without them all.

I wish you could organize the full spell list and hide ones you don't use. Having grey'd out, unusable buttons, is a waste of real estate.I find that all of them out is quite the annoyance. My thumbs have trouble clicking on the right spells, and with all my lag, it's disastrous. I agree with your last statement, though. I wish that the HUD and skill display were more customizable.

ed anger
05-24-2010, 10:39 AM

I wish you could organize the full spell list and hide ones you don't use. Having grey'd out, unusable buttons, is a waste of real estate.

grey'd out skills (ones with no points) should NOT show up when you open the skill bar up. they should only show when you are in the skills tab.