PDA

View Full Version : Preview Respec/Trade-In

Beanmachine
02-18-2011, 01:25 AM
Like attributes I think we should be able to preview our skill points when we respec and have a confirm button.

For trade ins, Plat gear is basically useless after using, so if we could "trade" our items NOT for others but in game stuff such as respecs, inventory spaces, extra chars etc. that is worth the same as the plat item. The reason to not be able to trade for other items are because that someone could keep getting the same items but different lv as they lv up.

I hope the devs at least consider 1 of these ideas(Preferably the respec preview)
Feedback is appreciated.

Beanmachine
02-20-2011, 06:02 PM
I really regret buying that menace helm.....such a waste:(

Duke
02-22-2011, 09:51 AM
Like attributes I think we should be able to preview our skill points when we respec and have a confirm button.

Amen to that... I made a "minor" goof on my enchantress main during a respec and managed to forget putting a point into Magic Shield until it was too late. That was a rough climb from level 51 to 52 without having that available for emergencies... especially when XP potting and risking losing that on a death.

Beanmachine
02-23-2011, 01:59 AM
Amen to that... I made a "minor" goof on my enchantress main during a respec and managed to forget putting a point into Magic Shield until it was too late. That was a rough climb from level 51 to 52 without having that available for emergencies... especially when XP potting and risking losing that on a death.

OUch, I just ran Balefort Hideout today with my bear to test as I havent played with him for soo long. When we reached gold fever, I realized I had no pots....