PDA

View Full Version : Guide on making the cutest free character ever

LEVEL ONE
12-26-2014, 06:31 AM
Part I: Character creation

Step one: Create a new character

Step two: Choose the avian

Step three: Choose the Crimson Cardinal face (just look at his eyes, so cute)
http://i.imgur.com/CtOO3hs.gif

Step four: Choose the Red Leather Armor
http://i.imgur.com/IhYwJjS.png

Step five: give him a cute name
http://i.imgur.com/XRzSqRi.png

Step six: Complete character creation

Part II: the Antlers

Step one: Skip the tutorial

Step two: Go to the Forest Haven Towne
http://i.imgur.com/ogmmzLe.png

Step three: Find the Towne Crier
http://i.imgur.com/UHUc2PM.png

Step four: Talk to the Towne Crier

Step five: Accept the quest "Find Dash R."
http://i.imgur.com/YJDPrX7.png

Step six: Find Dash R.
http://i.imgur.com/dN24CJu.png

Step seven: Talk to Dash R.

Step eight: Complete the quest and claim your reward
http://i.imgur.com/jYoKlpj.png

Step nine: Equip the 2014 Raindeer Antlers
http://i.imgur.com/qbko2Ni.png

Part III: the Bow

Step one: Beg until you get 200 gold
http://i.imgur.com/JWlLnWT.png

Step two: Get 200 gold

Step three: Repay the kind man on your main character
http://i.imgur.com/djwLkSM.png

Step four: Find Ozz the Merchant
http://i.imgur.com/XkUgLq8.png

Step five: Purchase the Lil' Red Bow from him (even the name of the bow is cute)
http://i.imgur.com/FjpJsJA.png

Step six: Equip the Lil' Red Bow
http://i.imgur.com/kzYzpfK.png

Congratulations, you are now a proud owner of the cutest character!
http://i.imgur.com/XCrdTif.png

Just look at that cute little bird, thinking he can hurt others with that cute little bow of his. So cute.

Crys
12-26-2014, 07:32 AM
Lol

Groaning
12-26-2014, 09:17 AM
butttttt, the penguin is sooo much cuter

for the lulz
12-26-2014, 09:24 AM
frozen changed u man....i mean i loved the movie...but im worred about you ...

Skeletonlord
12-26-2014, 12:26 PM
Haha funny guide! We could have a "what character is the cutest" competition! BTW

Giazagilur
12-26-2014, 12:34 PM
Awww so cute

LEVEL ONE
12-26-2014, 01:02 PM
frozen changed u man....

For the better.

for the lulz
12-26-2014, 01:16 PM
reminds me about the time when i was obsessed about miranda cosgrove .-. o god y....

LEVEL ONE
12-26-2014, 01:27 PM
reminds me about the time when i was obsessed about miranda cosgrove .-. o god y....

It is not an obsession. It changed me for good.

Trenton
12-26-2014, 05:00 PM
May I ask how old you are/age range you are? I'm not hating, just wondering :) I'm 16 and like Frozen, basically watch it every day with my 4yo sister but I don't even think she's as obsessed o.O

LEVEL ONE
12-26-2014, 05:15 PM
May I ask how old you are/age range you are? I'm not hating, just wondering :) I'm 16 and like Frozen, basically watch it every day with my 4yo sister but I don't even think she's as obsessed o.O

19, 20 on January 27th.

I don't blame you. Frozen has great rewatchability. The songs are great and there are so many memorable quotes. Seeing Hans getting punched in the face never gets old either.

Smithyyy
12-26-2014, 05:15 PM
Lol, that reality tv show iCarly? Yeah, i have a younger sister who was obsessed with that a few years ago

By the name of the bird Elsanna, it sounds like you ship Elsa x Anna?

LEVEL ONE
12-26-2014, 05:21 PM
By the name of the bird Elsanna, it sounds like you ship Elsa x Anna?

No comment. The current moral standards of this society do not allow for such discussions, especially not on this forum.

I might just like the name because it is a combination of two very beautiful names of two very strong characters.

Caiahar
12-27-2014, 12:19 AM
I wish I had as much spare time as you have

LEVEL ONE
12-27-2014, 12:45 AM
I wish I had as much spare time as you have

Obviously he and his sister don't constantly sit there for 102 minutes starring at the screen everyday watching the same thing. It probably plays in the background as they play together, at least that's my experience with my nieces.

Armourslash
12-27-2014, 02:24 AM
19, 20 on January 27th.

I don't blame you. Frozen has great rewatchability. The songs are great and there are so many memorable quotes. Seeing Hans getting punched in the face never gets old either.

And let it go is so overrated.

bosstinytitan
12-27-2014, 02:26 AM
And let it go is so underrated.

Agreed

Trenton
12-27-2014, 03:13 AM
Obviously he and his sister don't constantly sit there for 102 minutes starring at the screen everyday watching the same thing. It probably plays in the background as they play together, at least that's my experience with my nieces.
I'm usually having a tea party with her and her Olaf Tea Set c:

LEVEL ONE
12-27-2014, 04:26 AM
And let it go is so overrated.

Yes, but for the wrong reason. And it turns people away from watching it.

Skeletonlord
12-27-2014, 06:28 AM
Hah this went off topic quickly.

Is Frozen worth watching? I recorded it but haven't seen it IMO.

Tbh it isn't my type of film but Ive heard good things about it.

Groaning
12-27-2014, 09:36 AM

NUUU, don't I think it bad (but pretty good for a disney movie)

LEVEL ONE
12-27-2014, 10:53 AM

As I said before, I didn't watch it until this November - a whole year after it's premiere. Why? Because I thought the same as many people, that it's just another mediocre Disney movie with a lot of singing (which I usually hate with a passion), but something about this movie just... I don't know. Half of the songs are well above... well, everything I ever heard (just listen to the instrumental version of "For the first time in forever - Reprise) and the rest are just in the movie for fun, but they don't feel forced, that's what I liked about them. The songs are necessary, because you learn a lot trough them about the characters, either what they long for, what they are going trough etc. Frozen has really outdone itself in this story-telling technique. My mindset was set for a lame kiddie girly movie when I sat down, and to my surprise, it transformed into a mature musical with a moving story and great life lessons to be learned.

Just do yourself a favor and watch it.

Waug
12-27-2014, 11:24 AM
put ur hands down, my teddy is cutest , its different matter that nobody wanna take him home for table, I don't know y, I asked ppls so many times but nobody cared.

ToastyLord
12-27-2014, 12:36 PM
As I said before, I didn't watch it until this November - a whole year after it's premiere. Why? Because I thought the same as many people, that it's just another mediocre Disney movie with a lot of singing (which I usually hate with a passion), but something about this movie just... I don't know. Half of the songs are well above... well, everything I ever heard (just listen to the instrumental version of "For the first time in forever - Reprise) and the rest are just in the movie for fun, but they don't feel forced, that's what I liked about them. The songs are necessary, because you learn a lot trough them about the characters, either what they long for, what they are going trough etc. Frozen has really outdone itself in this story-telling technique. My mindset was set for a lame kiddie girly movie when I sat down, and to my surprise, it transformed into a mature musical with a moving story and great life lessons to be learned.

Just do yourself a favor and watch it.

Not to go off topic,

But Frozen was 'meh' to say the best. Watch LOTR or The Hobbit.

LEVEL ONE
12-27-2014, 12:44 PM
The Hobbit.

Now that is the most overrated movie of this decade.

AppleNoob
12-27-2014, 12:51 PM
Now that is the most overrated movie of this decade.

The hobbit is good but I agree, it is pretty overrated.

LEVEL ONE
12-27-2014, 01:31 PM
The hobbit is good but I agree, it is pretty overrated.

I do not consider it a good movie, sorry. Not even as a stand-alone trilogy, even less as an extension of The Lord of the Rings. Its no secret that the Hobbit was made mainly for money-grabbing purposes (why else would they extend it to a trilogy, why would they take that horrible CGI route and why else would they make so much fan-service to the LotR fans?). I honestly felt embarassed watching the goblin cave "battle" (which looked more like a cartoon with trying-to-be-funny-characters on a jog trough a chocolate bunny cave), the barrel scene in the second instalment was no better, in fact it was even worse. I kept thinking to myself "I am too old for this s...". I say with pride that I find Frozen to be a more mature movie by a long shot.

And how can someone even mention The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit in the same sentence and compare them. That is exactly like comparing the old Star Wars trilogy with the newer-ish one and saying that the newer is better (off-off-off-topic: though it is certainly better than the Hobbit, Ewan McGregor felt like a real and believable character, and we find none of those in The Hobbit films).

HeyitsTubs
12-27-2014, 02:53 PM
without the pics, i would have been lost :P well done

for the lulz
12-27-2014, 04:14 PM
I wasnt obsessed with icarly , and it wasnt a reality show. I liked her because of 'drake and josh'.

LEVEL ONE
12-27-2014, 04:44 PM
I wasnt obsessed with icarly , and it wasnt a reality show. I liked her because of 'drake and josh'.

Hah. Me too. That smile when she does something evil.

tHelonestud
12-27-2014, 05:50 PM
I see we still have some quality guides here atleast

iRandom
12-27-2014, 06:30 PM
Did u watch the lion king?

LEVEL ONE
12-27-2014, 06:33 PM
Did u watch the lion king?

I did. No significant impact. They are not the same movies.

Suentous PO
12-27-2014, 07:45 PM
This whole frozen fixation thing reminds me of when Rolocolo became a belieber.

Also, no one noticed the cutest free character cost you, because you gave away 10k item?

tHelonestud
12-27-2014, 10:11 PM

Also, no one noticed the cutest free character cost you, because you gave away 10k item?

Don't forget the 2 plat character page edit.

I do not consider it a good movie, sorry. Not even as a stand-alone trilogy, even less as an extension of The Lord of the Rings. Its no secret that the Hobbit was made mainly for money-grabbing purposes (why else would they extend it to a trilogy, why would they take that horrible CGI route and why else would they make so much fan-service to the LotR fans?). I honestly felt embarassed watching the goblin cave "battle" (which looked more like a cartoon with trying-to-be-funny-characters on a jog trough a chocolate bunny cave), the barrel scene in the second instalment was no better, in fact it was even worse. I kept thinking to myself "I am too old for this s...". I say with pride that I find Frozen to be a more mature movie by a long shot.

And how can someone even mention The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit in the same sentence and compare them. That is exactly like comparing the old Star Wars trilogy with the newer-ish one and saying that the newer is better (off-off-off-topic: though it is certainly better than the Hobbit, Ewan McGregor felt like a real and believable character, and we find none of those in The Hobbit films).

The last part of the Hobbit was pretty awesome; I loved the white council fight. The other two were good movies although I don't think you can really compare them to the original LOTR trilogy.
You make three movies about one book and it's just not going to compare. I don't think this was 100% for money though. Peter Jackson really loved the LOTR lore, and I think he didn't want it to end so he did as much as he could with it unfortunately it was a bit overstretched. I am definitely sad to see it over despite it not being as legendary as the first three just because I've been a LOTR fan since a little kid.

iRandom
12-27-2014, 11:36 PM
I did. No significant impact. They are not the same movies.
Are you sure?
I'm pretty sure the first name for "Frozen" was The Frozen Queen.
Srsly

Good relative/friend
Parents die.
Main Character leaves.
Sings a song.
Comes back.
Good relative/friend not rlly good.

Which movie did i just describe?

gattsplatt
12-27-2014, 11:59 PM
Are you sure?
Srsly

Good relative/friend
Parents die.
Main Character leaves.
Sings a song.
Comes back.

Where's the spoiler alert on that one? I was about to watch Cinderella but now I know the entire plot so there's no point

iRandom
12-28-2014, 12:15 AM
Where's the spoiler alert on that one? I was about to watch Cinderella but now I know the entire plot so there's no point
Watch Frozen instead. Its the same thing

Armourslash
12-28-2014, 02:28 AM
Not to go off topic,

But Frozen was 'meh' to say the best. Watch LOTR or The Hobbit.

LOTR is boring and long like 3 hour movies are not a big persons interest..

LEVEL ONE
12-28-2014, 02:42 AM

That is completely optional. I wasn't planning on repaying him, but he was just so nice. I asked him for 200 gold but he insisted that I take 2000 gold. It's rare to see true kindness without expecting recognition or other things in return, so I just wanted to give him a shoutout.

Don't forget the 2 plat character page edit.

The last part of the Hobbit was pretty awesome; I loved the white council fight. The other two were good movies although I don't think you can really compare them to the original LOTR trilogy.
You make three movies about one book and it's just not going to compare. I don't think this was 100% for money though. Peter Jackson really loved the LOTR lore, and I think he didn't want it to end so he did as much as he could with it unfortunately it was a bit overstretched. I am definitely sad to see it over despite it not being as legendary as the first three just because I've been a LOTR fan since a little kid.

The 2 platinum character page edit is not a part of the guide, neither is it necessary to have the cutest character ever, just included that because I needed a "happy ending" screenshot.

I haven't watched The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies yet. I just can't bring myself to sit trough that again. Last I heard is that the third installment is based on just 50 last pages of The Hobbit book and it primarily contains just action. Apparently they had no time to screw it up then.

The characters are just so bland and stale. Does anyone even know the names of the dwarfs without googling for them? I honestly don't and I can pretty much name everyone in the LotR movies, that's just sad. And when they try to deepen the characters, they just come off as caricatures.

LOTR is boring and long like 3 hour movies are not a big persons interest..

Please do yourself a favor and never talk about that when discussing cinema. Nobody can take your opinion seriously after that statement.

LEVEL ONE
12-28-2014, 03:04 AM
Are you sure?
Srsly

Good relative/friend
Parents die.
Main Character leaves.
Sings a song.
Comes back.

Close, it was planned to be named "The Snow Queen", the exact title of Andersen's book. Elsa was also supposed to be evil, she wasn't supposed to be Anna's sister and Elsa was supposed to wear a cape made of white rats that would crawl up on her back whenever she spread her arms and grossly move all the time. Obviously they didn't take that route.

You don't even realize how silly you are with your statements. Of course they are similar. They contain all parts of "The Heroes Journey". But you wouldn't know anything about that now, would you? Here's a link (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheHerosJourney). Read the whole thing, then think about how many movies/games/stories this story pattern can be applied to. Did you get your answer? Yes? Good, now you know how silly you and your "here are 10 reasons why Frozen and Lion King are the same movie #OMG #post-that-on-all-social-media #much-good-article #written-by-a-professional-wow" article are. Please do your research before making such statements.

So we established there are tons of movies with the same story pattern, but does that make them the same movies? Of course not.

And Frozen is better for many reasons when comparing it to Lion King.

for the lulz
12-28-2014, 03:43 AM
Everywhere u go on tumblr u see 16 year old girls crying about how sad the lion king was. "Oh its so freaking sad , his own brother let him die " Screw that , im glad he died. Thats how things work in the wild , the alfa male gets overthrown by some other guy. Stop crying about it .The lion king is overrated and BORING. I mean , the whole freaking story is so typical-the son grows up and avenges his father.

Heres why FROZEN is better. When I watched frozen , I expected it to be like every other disney princess story. The girl falls in love with the guy , but they cant be together , so they run away and start a kingdom someplace far far away , and live happily ever after. So i was in the theater like- BOOORINNNNG PLS SHOOT ME RIGHT NOW (I had to watch frozen cus my little cousins wanted to)
But I was so wrong about frozen.. yah it had its cheesy moments and yes it did have a similar story pattern to some other disney movies , but unlike other princess movies, this was about the love shared between two sisters and how they save each other. Thats worth watching.... not some stupid movie like the lion king , which was probably written by 6 monkeys and a typewriter.

Oh and
@armorslash just cus u dont have the patience to comprehend whats going on in the lotr movies , does not make them boring.

for the lulz
12-28-2014, 03:57 AM
Wanna know a disney movie that was actually sad ? BAMBI, that crap made me cry for weeks and made me a vegetarian.

AppleNoob
12-28-2014, 11:27 AM
Sadly, I don't have any opinions on movies such as lion king and frozen. Reason being is because I can't immerse my self in a movie and feel the emotion.

ToastyLord
12-28-2014, 11:41 AM
I understand you guys have your little counterpoints and criticisms about LOTR and The Hobbit (I liked LOTR better) just because you either can't understand or only want a short film, doesn't make LOTR's epic long story boring.

But Frozen, it's just so...bland. I mean, it's kinda overrated. It's really just like all other disney movies. You learn a lesson, boring storyline, awesome villian, good for little girls, (too) many cheesy moments.

To sum it up in a few words "good, not great"

tHelonestud
12-28-2014, 11:52 AM
I haven't watched The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies yet. I just can't bring myself to sit trough that again. Last I heard is that the third installment is based on just 50 last pages of The Hobbit book and it primarily contains just action. Apparently they had no time to screw it up then.

The characters are just so bland and stale. Does anyone even know the names of the dwarfs without googling for them? I honestly don't and I can pretty much name everyone in the LotR movies, that's just sad. And when they try to deepen the characters, they just come off as caricatures.

Please do yourself a favor and never talk about that when discussing cinema. Nobody can take your opinion seriously after that statement.

Well even as the book, it was intended for younger audiences than the trilogy which is why the characters and plot are less developed, I think Peter Jackson threw in too much added humor in the Hobbit, first two especially.
But the dwarves are definitely too many and too similar to be remembered, maybe 5 of them have actual important parts.
Anyways, obviously they don't compare to the LOTR trilogy as a book or as the movies, but I feel it's a bit of a stretch to say it's not even a good trilogy.

gattsplatt
12-28-2014, 04:29 PM
Am I doing it right?
Some guy even whiteknighted and gave me the wreaths :)

LEVEL ONE
12-28-2014, 04:54 PM
Some guy even whiteknighted and gave me the wreaths :)

Its because you are so cute. And yes, you are obviously doing it right.

John Dexter Trinidad
12-28-2014, 11:09 PM
Lmfao! I'm that mage Convictdoe. HAHAHA. U asked for 200, I gave u 2000. HAHAHA. Now I get it why u need 200. X'D

Armourslash
12-29-2014, 03:01 AM
Oh and
@armorslash just cus u dont have the patience to comprehend whats going on in the lotr movies , does not make them boring.

Nobody likes watching 3 hour movies do they?

LEVEL ONE
12-29-2014, 03:51 AM
Lmfao! I'm that mage Convictdoe. HAHAHA. U asked for 200, I gave u 2000. HAHAHA. Now I get it why u need 200. X'D

Thanks again for the gold hahah

When I watch LotR, I watch the whole trilogy (extended edition) in just one session, so...

for the lulz
12-29-2014, 05:04 AM
Ur absolutely right bro , freaking lotr movies are too dam long. Imo they shud be 20 minutes long. BUT NOOO , even thats too long for attention deficit people. BUT NO WORRIES! I have a GREAT idea :D we can just watch the 2 minute trailer!!!!!

LEVEL ONE
12-29-2014, 09:42 AM
Oh no... What - what have I done?

http://i.imgur.com/c78DeLQ.png

Armourslash
12-29-2014, 10:19 AM
Oh no... What - what have I done?

http://i.imgur.com/c78DeLQ.png

Maybe some people don't like helping cuties out :(.

iRandom
12-29-2014, 10:48 AM
Close, it was planned to be named "The Snow Queen", the exact title of Andersen's book. Elsa was also supposed to be evil, she wasn't supposed to be Anna's sister and Elsa was supposed to wear a cape made of white rats that would crawl up on her back whenever she spread her arms and grossly move all the time. Obviously they didn't take that route.

You don't even realize how silly you are with your statements. Of course they are similar. They contain all parts of "The Heroes Journey". But you wouldn't know anything about that now, would you? Here's a link (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheHerosJourney). Read the whole thing, then think about how many movies/games/stories this story pattern can be applied to. Did you get your answer? Yes? Good, now you know how silly you and your "here are 10 reasons why Frozen and Lion King are the same movie #OMG #post-that-on-all-social-media #much-good-article #written-by-a-professional-wow" article are. Please do your research before making such statements.

So we established there are tons of movies with the same story pattern, but does that make them the same movies? Of course not.

And Frozen is better for many reasons when comparing it to Lion King.

First without going to your silly link, i know that
A. The Hero's Journey "first" started from odyseseus. If they made that into a movie. id watch it
B. LotR and the Hobbit revolves around that theory without the cute singing and animation
C. Frozen and Lion King both animation with singing. Parents die. Sings a catchy song. Yes it does revolve around THJ but not as much as they revolve around each other.
since disney ripped themselves off no one will complain.
D. Frozen is liked more for many reasons and one of those reasons is the cold fact(no pun intended) that disney FINALLY made a good movie AFTER 10 years
E. Disney's good movie formation is this.
Relative dies.
Main character leaves.
Main character sings a song.
Main character goes back to save whatever.
Main character defeats "bad guy" with help.
Happy ending.

Now introduce a theme, lovable characters, catchy tunes and lyrics, lots of script, and put it into animation bc real actors are more expensive.
Ta-da. A Lovable Movie

iRandom
12-29-2014, 10:58 AM
Everywhere u go on tumblr u see 16 year old girls crying about how sad the lion king was. "Oh its so freaking sad , his own brother let him die " Screw that , im glad he died. Thats how things work in the wild , the alfa male gets overthrown by some other guy. Stop crying about it .The lion king is overrated and BORING. I mean , the whole freaking story is so typical-the son grows up and avenges his father.

Heres why FROZEN is better. When I watched frozen , I expected it to be like every other disney princess story. The girl falls in love with the guy , but they cant be together , so they run away and start a kingdom someplace far far away , and live happily ever after. So i was in the theater like- BOOORINNNNG PLS SHOOT ME RIGHT NOW (I had to watch frozen cus my little cousins wanted to)
But I was so wrong about frozen.. yah it had its cheesy moments and yes it did have a similar story pattern to some other disney movies , but unlike other princess movies, this was about the love shared between two sisters and how they save each other. Thats worth watching.... not some stupid movie like the lion king , which was probably written by 6 monkeys and a typewriter.

Oh and

A. Plz watch the little mermaid, sleeping beauty,and cinderella.
B. Now plz read little mermaid, sleeeping beauty, and cinderella
C. Read the jungle book
D. read tarzan
E. now watch frozen and lion king. now watch Honest Trailers bc ROFL its funny. lots of laughs
D. 1 monkey, simon, 3 lions, a buffalo, and Pixar
E. now read LotR and The hobbit.
F. Watch LotR and The hobbit
G. go to sparknotes for LotR and The Hobbit
H. Now go to any social media site and say "Peter Jackson just lost his career to 125 pages after he brought it up with at least 1300 pages!"

iRandom
12-29-2014, 11:00 AM

GF :banana:

but i have the name cutestlvlone

Suentous PO
12-29-2014, 11:19 AM
At this point, I'm Jack here....

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c249/lordzenu1/62622C3E-38AF-44EE-939C-DAA00BBE50D3_zpsyqszmjit.gif (http://s28.photobucket.com/user/lordzenu1/media/62622C3E-38AF-44EE-939C-DAA00BBE50D3_zpsyqszmjit.gif.html)

LEVEL ONE
12-29-2014, 11:20 AM
GF :banana:

Well played sir, well played...

LEVEL ONE
12-29-2014, 11:42 AM
First without going to your silly link, i know that
A. The Hero's Journey "first" started from odyseseus. If they made that into a movie. id watch it
B. LotR and the Hobbit revolves around that theory without the cute singing and animation
C. Frozen and Lion King both animation with singing. Parents die. Sings a catchy song. Yes it does revolve around THJ but not as much as they revolve around each other.
since disney ripped themselves off no one will complain.
D. Frozen is liked more for many reasons and one of those reasons is the cold fact(no pun intended) that disney FINALLY made a good movie AFTER 10 years
E. Disney's good movie formation is this.
Relative dies.
Main character leaves.
Main character sings a song.
Main character goes back to save whatever.
Main character defeats "bad guy" with help.
Happy ending.

Wait, wait, wait. So what makes movies similar is not the similar story, but rather the fact that they are animated and that they include singing? Or are you saying that Frozen is similar to LotR, but just a bit more similar to The Lion King? No, wait, no... Im using the wrong word. You didnt say "similar" you said "same". So, is Lion King in fact similar to LotR? Well, it pretty much hits all your points on that list on how to determine whether two movies are the same, so yes. Is it the same movie? Well, according to you, if it was animated it would be.

Now introduce a theme, lovable characters, catchy tunes and lyrics, lots of script, /.../ Ta-da. A Lovable Movie

Man, I had no idea making movies is so easy! Thank you for this useful guide!

and put it into animation bc real actors are more expensive.

This guy just oozes with knowledge, listen to him people and learn!

iRandom
12-29-2014, 11:50 AM
Wait, wait, wait. So what makes movies similar is not the similar story, but rather the fact that they are animated and that they include singing? Or are you saying that Frozen is similar to LotR, but just a bit more similar to The Lion King? No, wait, no... Im using the wrong word. You didnt say "similar" you said "same". So, is Lion King in fact similar to LotR? Well, it pretty much hits all your points on that list on how to determine whether two movies are the same, so yes. Is it the same movie? Well, according to you, if it was animated it would be.

LoL! Similar story but disney is just ripping themselves. its rlly after the love in these movies that makes them so different from other THJ stories.
Nope LotR is just based off THJ. doesnt make the cut for an Original Disney story!
If u didnt understand my point about Disney THJ Movies then clearly u think too much
any imbecile that uses more than 2% of their brain could understand

This guy just oozes with knowledge
Mixing hate, sarcasm, and ignorance through virtual words is contradictory.

so u somehow know my gender?
Stalk much?

DivineMoustache
12-29-2014, 11:58 AM
iRandom ur really just grasping at straws at this point, the last paragraph made that obvious. The last time I saw someone get offended over someone calling them "This guy" as a general pronoun was...never.

Anyway:

The Hero's Journey is an archetype for almost EVERY story, EVERYWHERE. Just because two stories follow "THJ" doesn't make them "unoriginal." If every book follows THJ, that would mean every book is unoriginal. Is that what you think? I doubt it. It's like how every religion has a God. Since Christians worship God/Jesus and Muslims worship Allah, does that mean since both religions follow a God, they are the same religion?

Now moving on to applying archetypes to Frozen. Let's say someone thinks that since "Frozen" follows the same archetype as "The Lion King," they are basically the same. This is completely illogical (read example above). But anyway, the main gist of Frozen is completely different. The "protagonist", Elsa almost kills her own sister, and the main conflict is over whether the "Hero" is able to maintain her own emotions. The "hero's" inner personality becomes one of the "villains." The main point of Lion King is to see whether the "Hero" can overcome the villain, Scar, who has killed his own brother. These are pretty drastically different, and I'd argue that the Lion King follows pretty much every classic movie line (go here, fight bad guy here, win here) while Frozen follows a more unique path.

iRandom
12-29-2014, 12:02 PM
iRandom ur really just grasping at straws at this point, the last paragraph made that obvious. The last time I saw someone get offended over someone calling them "This guy" as a general pronoun was...never.

Anyway:

The Hero's Journey is an archetype for almost EVERY story, EVERYWHERE. Just because two stories follow "THJ" doesn't make them "unoriginal." If every book follows THJ, that would mean every book is unoriginal. Is that what you think? I doubt it. It's like how every religion has a God. Since Christians worship God/Jesus and Muslims worship Allah, does that mean since both religions follow a God, they are the same religion?

Now moving on to applying archetypes to Frozen. Let's say someone thinks that since "Frozen" follows the same archetype as "The Lion King," they are basically the same. This is completely illogical (read example above). But anyway, the main gist of Frozen is completely different. The "protagonist", Elsa almost kills her own sister, and the main conflict is over whether the "Hero" is able to maintain her own emotions. The "hero's" inner personality becomes one of the "villains." The main point of Lion King is to see whether the "Hero" can overcome the villain, Scar, who has killed his own brother. These are pretty drastically different, and I'd argue that the Lion King follows pretty much every classic movie line (go here, fight bad guy here, win here) while Frozen follows a more unique path.
This me after reading the 4th line
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/interrogation-scene-the-joker-7502256-500-375.jpg

iRandom
12-29-2014, 12:05 PM
"Hero" can overcome the villain, Scar, who has killed his own brother. These are pretty drastically different, and I'd argue that the Lion King follows pretty much every classic movie line
Sibling rivalry for kingship is classic yes but ur missing the point where Disney is ripping itself off to get rich

LEVEL ONE
12-29-2014, 12:05 PM
Mixing hate, sarcasm, and ignorance through virtual words is contradictory.

I do not think that I am ignorant. I try to do as much research as I can before going into an argument. I was not hating on anything. I indeed used sarcasm but how else am I supposed to reply to this:

Now introduce a theme, lovable characters, catchy tunes and lyrics, lots of script, and put it into animation bc real actors are more expensive.
Ta-da. A Lovable Movie

Sibling rivalry for kingship is classic yes but ur missing the point where Disney is ripping itself off to get rich

Oh, so now you are calling Frozen a Lion King rip-off? Yea, that's it. I'm out. Do you really think Disney would spend thousands of hours and millions of dollars on - nope, I said I'm out.

iRandom
12-29-2014, 12:06 PM
The Hero's Journey is an archetype for almost EVERY story, EVERYWHERE. Just because two stories follow "THJ" doesn't make them "unoriginal."

TY for PROVING my point

DivineMoustache
12-29-2014, 12:07 PM

you're missing my whole paragraph that contends that Frozen and the Lion King are not as closely related as you think.

edit two: read the second sentence please. ^

iRandom
12-29-2014, 12:07 PM
I do not think that I am ignorant. I try to do as much research as I can before going into an argument. I was not hating on anything. I indeed used sarcasm but how else am I supposed to reply to this:
Im watching Frozen and the Lion king right now lol
im at the part where they sing let it go and hakunamata
and maybe u werent supposed to reply

iRandom
12-29-2014, 12:09 PM
you're missing my whole paragraph that contends that Frozen and the Lion King are not as closely related as you think.

and ur missing my ty for proving my point post >.<

iRandom
12-29-2014, 12:10 PM
i was just curiously wondering of how he knows of my gender! in know way was i offended after all
No one is perfect

DivineMoustache
12-29-2014, 12:12 PM
and ur missing my ty for proving my point post >.<

I'm not going to argue any further than this, as this is becoming redundant having to explain this to you again.

1) Your whole point was since two of the stories (Frozen and Lion King) follow the same archetype, they are basically a remix of the same story.
2) I just completely demolished that, as it appears you agreed with my statement that just because two stories follow the same archetype doesn't make them unoriginal.
3)
But anyway, the main gist of Frozen is completely different. The "protagonist", Elsa almost kills her own sister, and the main conflict is over whether the "Hero" is able to maintain her own emotions. The "hero's" inner personality becomes one of the "villains." The main point of Lion King is to see whether the "Hero" can overcome the villain, Scar, who has killed his own brother. These are pretty drastically different, and I'd argue that the Lion King follows pretty much every classic movie line (go here, fight bad guy here, win here) while Frozen follows a more unique path. - TL;Dr if you're unable to comprehend -- not same story.

Thanks.

iRandom
12-29-2014, 12:16 PM
I'm not going to argue any further than this, as this is becoming redundant having to explain this to you again.

1) Your whole point was since two of the stories (Frozen and Lion King) follow the same archetype, they are basically a remix of the same story.
3) - TL;Dr if you're unable to comprehend -- not same story.

Thanks.
1) If you know what the director of frozen said, im 100% sure you'd laugh
3) Yes not the same story but i never they were JUST the same but similar
so i ran out of thx 2 hrs ago but ty for helping

iRandom
12-29-2014, 12:18 PM
Now im seeing similarities between Wicked and Frozen (LOL)

iRandom
12-29-2014, 12:19 PM
Oh, so now you are calling Frozen a Lion King rip-off? Yea, that's it. I'm out. Do you really think Disney would spend thousands of hours and millions of dollars on - nope, I said I'm out.
Not a Lion King rip-off but a Wicked version!

iRandom
12-29-2014, 12:23 PM
A. Plz watch the little mermaid, sleeping beauty,and cinderella.

"Disney is ripping itself off"
Im confusing myself now

LEVEL ONE
12-29-2014, 12:34 PM
1) If you know what the director of frozen said, im 100% sure you'd laugh

Are you refering to this quote?

I will say in terms of scope, I wanted to push this like The Lion King or Beauty and the Beast. I loved how the scopes of those felt and they resonated, particularly The Lion King for me. I’m a big fan of The Lord of the Rings. For me, I always think, who wouldn’t want to do that in this medium? It’s so gorgeous and fun. So I did pull from those in terms of pushing the scope.

I do not see whats so funny about it. It just further proves that Frozen went way beyond Lion King. Also, the directors keep mentioning how they took the classic "princess" story and flipped it on its head, so they definitely would disagree with you.

Eh, in above posts you are just furhter proving how you throw all musicals into the same bucket. No point in having a discussion with you then.

iRandom
12-29-2014, 12:38 PM
Are you refering to this quote?

I do not see whats so funny about it. It just further proves that Frozen went way beyond Lion King. Also, the directors keep mentioning how they took the classic "princess" story and flipped it on its head, so they definitely would disagree with you.

Eh, in above posts you are just furhter proving how you throw all musicals into the same bucket. No point in having a discussion with you then.

No.... but
Back to the topic

LEVEL ONE
12-29-2014, 12:40 PM
No.... but
Back to the topic

Yus. I like how you turned XP gain off. I forgot about that and got 1xp, damnit.

for the lulz
12-29-2014, 12:53 PM
what the hell y are u guys arguing , how dare u start forum drama and not include me in it

iRandom
12-29-2014, 01:02 PM
Yus. I like how you turned XP gain off. I forgot about that and got 1xp, damnit.

i had to recreate after i got to L2 so i learned from my mistake ;)

iRandom
12-29-2014, 01:03 PM
what the hell y are u guys arguing , how dare u start forum drama and not include me in it

First, we are debating.
Bc u said arguing we wont include u even tho its alredy over

LEVEL ONE
12-29-2014, 01:28 PM
First, we are debating.
Bc u said arguing we wont include u even tho its alredy over

Yes. It was a discussion. And we got to the conclusion that we can't change eachothers minds.

for the lulz
12-29-2014, 01:55 PM
lets talk about something else , this is boring
http://cutestuff.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/bunny-yawn.gif

LEVEL ONE
12-29-2014, 02:27 PM
Well, at the end of the day I am just glad I could help boost Ozz's sales. He wasn't doing so well lately, the gold inflation struck his bussines too.

tHelonestud
12-29-2014, 07:32 PM
Well, at the end of the day I am just glad I could help boost Ozz's sales. He wasn't doing so well lately, the gold inflation struck his bussines too.

I guess we don't want him leaving for AL.

LEVEL ONE
12-29-2014, 08:45 PM
I guess we don't want him leaving for AL.

He signed the Alterran Trading Treaty and is now not allowed to leave Forest haven or change prices for the next five years. That is why the inflation hit him the hardest. Gold is becoming less and less valuable and he cannot sell his items at higher prices. His children are starving and his wife died from an unknown disease which that nasty liar human Ethan brought into Forest Haven. Please help Ozz out and purchase some gear from him.

*I might or might not have a backstory for each NPC.

iRandom
12-29-2014, 08:47 PM
He signed the Alterran Trading Treaty and is now not allowed to leave Forest haven or change prices for the next five years. That is why the inflation hit him the hardest. Gold is becoming less and less valuable and he cannot sell his items at higher prices. His children are starving and his wife died from an unknown disease which that nasty liar human Evan brought into Forest Haven. Please help Ozz out and purchase some gear from him.

*I might or might not have a backstory for each NPC.
What's Amira's backstory?

LEVEL ONE
12-29-2014, 08:59 PM
What's Amira's backstory?

She grew up in a poor family, therefore developing an unhealthy obsession for gold and stashing valuable items. A few years later the Queen offered her a job, for which she is very thankful for. On the surface she's is trying to look very professional, but you can just tell that she is a naughty cat. She was in a relationship with her bodyguard Emil, but she cheated on him with co-worker Veit. The two then realized that she was playing them both and decided on a duel. But as the time came to fight, they looked at each other and realized how stupid they were acting. They recognized the common enemy, Amira and the two then decided to turn their backs on her, together and for an eternity.

iRandom
12-29-2014, 09:00 PM
Who has the most interesting backstory?
I'm srsly looking forward to this

Suentous PO
12-29-2014, 09:23 PM
Who has the most interesting backstory?

LEVEL ONE.
Man myth enigma

iRandom
12-29-2014, 09:24 PM
LEVEL ONE.
Man myth enigma
Which NPC?

KingFu
12-29-2014, 09:39 PM
Somewhere in France right now, the Lumiere brothers are rolling in their graves as you people argue about which is the superior Disney movie.

iRandom
12-29-2014, 09:41 PM
Somewhere in France right now, the Lumiere brothers are rolling in their graves as you people argue about which is the superior Disney movie.
Somewhere in the world now, there is a small child about your age that just doesn't care.

iRandom
12-29-2014, 09:45 PM
It wasn't about the superior Disney movie.
IMO frozen is better but has too many similarities to the Lion King.

KingFu
12-29-2014, 09:49 PM
It wasn't about the superior Disney movie.
IMO frozen is better but has too many similarities to the Lion King.

Your posts are bad and you should feel bad.

iRandom
12-29-2014, 09:51 PM
Ty
I'm going to cry over a cliff after walking 30 feet past it

Suentous PO
12-29-2014, 10:30 PM
Ty
I'm going to cry over a cliff after walking 30 feet past it

Do you cry in binary o.o

iRandom
12-29-2014, 10:31 PM
Do you cry in binary o.o

The way I see it.
There are 10 types of people: people who understand binary and people who don't.

tHelonestud
12-29-2014, 10:52 PM
The way I see it.
There are 10 types of people: people who understand binary and people who don't.

Clever

KingFu
12-29-2014, 11:03 PM
Clever

Don't encourage him

tHelonestud
12-29-2014, 11:06 PM
Don't encourage him

I shall resist the urge

for the lulz
12-29-2014, 11:57 PM

The old kid is jealous cus the new kid on the block is getting attention. Do i need to explain my Oldie sack of meat vs newgen sack of meat theory again?

KingFu
12-30-2014, 12:00 AM
The old kid is jealous cus the new kid on the block is getting attention. Do i need to explain my Oldie sack of meat vs newgen sack of meat theory again?

He's not new tho, he's Swimmingstar!

for the lulz
12-30-2014, 12:02 AM

jelly is jelly

Suentous PO
12-30-2014, 12:27 AM

Dood, I heard he was Keyser Soze!
Maybe D. B. Cooper

Trenton
12-30-2014, 03:34 AM
Last two pages have made me lol

LEVEL ONE
12-30-2014, 03:34 AM

We weren't discussing about which is the superior. We were discussing whether or not they are the 'same'. And maybe they'd love Frozen, who knows. They didn't authorize you to speak on their behalf.

KingFu
12-30-2014, 03:51 AM
We weren't discussing about which is the superior. We were discussing whether or not they are the 'same'. And maybe they'd love Frozen, who knows. They didn't authorize you to speak on their behalf.

I didn't speak on their behalf, calm down pls.

Although I do seriously doubt anyone with a respectable opinion on film would regard Frozen as a cinematic masterpiece, or anything near that.

decompile
12-30-2014, 04:14 AM
Part I: Character creation

Step one: Create a new character

Step two: Choose the avian

Step three: Choose the Crimson Cardinal face (just look at his eyes, so cute)
http://i.imgur.com/CtOO3hs.gif

Step four: Choose the Red Leather Armor
http://i.imgur.com/IhYwJjS.png

Step five: give him a cute name
http://i.imgur.com/XRzSqRi.png

Step six: Complete character creation

Part II: the Antlers

Step one: Skip the tutorial

Step two: Go to the Forest Haven Towne
http://i.imgur.com/ogmmzLe.png

Step three: Find the Towne Crier
http://i.imgur.com/UHUc2PM.png

Step four: Talk to the Towne Crier

Step five: Accept the quest "Find Dash R."
http://i.imgur.com/YJDPrX7.png

Step six: Find Dash R.
http://i.imgur.com/dN24CJu.png

Step seven: Talk to Dash R.

Step eight: Complete the quest and claim your reward
http://i.imgur.com/jYoKlpj.png

Step nine: Equip the 2014 Raindeer Antlers
http://i.imgur.com/qbko2Ni.png

Part III: the Bow

Step one: Beg until you get 200 gold
http://i.imgur.com/JWlLnWT.png

Step two: Get 200 gold

Step three: Repay the kind man on your main character
http://i.imgur.com/djwLkSM.png

Step four: Find Ozz the Merchant
http://i.imgur.com/XkUgLq8.png

Step five: Purchase the Lil' Red Bow from him (even the name of the bow is cute)
http://i.imgur.com/FjpJsJA.png

Step six: Equip the Lil' Red Bow
http://i.imgur.com/kzYzpfK.png

Congratulations, you are now a proud owner of the cutest character!
http://i.imgur.com/XCrdTif.png

Just look at that cute little bird, thinking he can hurt others with that cute little bow of his. So cute.

WOW this really helped me out!

LEVEL ONE
12-30-2014, 07:38 AM
I didn't speak on their behalf, calm down pls.
Yes, but you kind of did :)

And I'm never (or very very rarely) upset, but I never write my posts in rage, as I like to think trough on what I'm posting.

Although I do seriously doubt anyone with a respectable opinion on film would regard Frozen as a cinematic masterpiece, or anything near that.
That is a very valid point, that I wouldn't hesitate to agree with a few months ago (back when I thought Frozen was just like the rest of mediocre Disney films). I discuss a lot about movies, I do my research on them. I try to watch at least one movie per 2 days and I think my knowledge on movies helps me shape my opinions and therefore they are valid. I am not however saying that you have to agree with them.

That being said, Frozen is a masterpiece if viewed from certain perspectives. It made well over a billion in profits, so it's definitely a masterpiece from a marketing perspective. It's also a masterpiece from the animation perspective and from a musical perspective, as it won oscars and other awards for those. But a movie as a whole, I see how calling this animated film intended for children, a masterpiece could be very insulting to live-action cinema. You see, I'm a reasonable person, not some fan-boy lunatic (well, that's just for the image and it's fun). But I personally would call Frozen a masterpiece, and I don't care if I'm giving an opinion that many disagree with. I just connected with this movie emotionally, I completely get the protagonists and what they're going trough. I just think that if more people could identify themselves with the characters, their experience would be enormously different. But the sad truth is that the majority of this society identifies itself more easily with muscular good-looking white males than vulnerable and yet strong young women.

LEVEL ONE
12-30-2014, 10:38 AM
This got out of hand...

iRandom
12-30-2014, 10:44 AM
This got out of hand...

It's shame that cutestlvlone and kutestlvlone weren't there :(

KingFu
12-30-2014, 04:59 PM
Yes, but you kind of did :)

I said they're rolling in their graves. That isn't speaking for them in the slightest as I didn't attempt to give their opinion on the matter. Be wrong pls

It made well over a billion in profits, so it's definitely a masterpiece from a marketing perspective.

Justin Bieber's concert tours also generated a metric butt-ton in profits. Profit is not a good measure as to whether or not a film is great, or even good. See Avatar or Night at the Museum. Meanwhile, films like Shawshank and Citizen Kane absolutely flopped.

It's also a masterpiece from the animation perspective and from a musical perspective, as it won oscars and other awards for those.

Animation. As did Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit. Hardly a revolutionary film. I agree the animation is one of the few great qualities of the movie, but I don't classify them as out of this world. They're within the same realm as recent Pixar films. I would also say HTTYD2 entirely eclipsed Frozen's animation, despite only coming out 7 months later. As for music, that's something that is more subjective, but I don't consider any of the songs (including the only one it won an Oscar for) to be any more well-written than other Disney soundtracks.

But a movie as a whole, I see how calling this animated film intended for children, a masterpiece could be very insulting to live-action cinema. You see, I'm a reasonable person, not some fan-boy lunatic (well, that's just for the image and it's fun). But I personally would call Frozen a masterpiece, and I don't care if I'm giving an opinion that many disagree with. I just connected with this movie emotionally, I completely get the protagonists and what they're going trough. I just think that if more people could identify themselves with the characters, their experience would be enormously different. But the sad truth is that the majority of this society identifies itself more easily with muscular good-looking white males than vulnerable and yet strong young women.

This is pretty much my reason for debating this. Anyone can like any film, and I'm fine with that. Claiming a certain film as a cinematic masterpiece is something entirely different though. As for the last part, that's a whole different psychological discussion, but I don't think the super hero thing (assuming that's what you're referring to) is a matter of identifying with them, rather than it being a fantasy, which is what many films have always been. Even Frozen has that aspect for little girls. A pretty queen runs away and builds her own ice palace using her magical powers. I guarantee you a large majority of girls like the film for the fantasy aspect more so than them identifying with the characters.

iRandom
12-30-2014, 05:08 PM
Disney bought Pixar LOL!
So ofc it'll be like recent Pixar films

tHelonestud
12-30-2014, 05:35 PM
Disney bought Pixar LOL!
So ofc it'll be like recent Pixar films

He didn't say it was like Pixar, which is still a separate animation studio;he just said the animation quality is the same.

Itoopeo
12-30-2014, 05:38 PM
I followed all the steps and end up with this cutie:

Trenton
12-30-2014, 05:45 PM
I followed all the steps and end up with this cutie:

I bet your mom didn't teach you how to match

iRandom
12-30-2014, 06:22 PM
He didn't say it was like Pixar, which is still a separate animation studio;he just said the animation quality is the same

That's what I was trying to say...

LEVEL ONE
12-30-2014, 07:06 PM
I said they're rolling in their graves. That isn't speaking for them in the slightest as I didn't attempt to give their opinion on the matter.
Sure you did.

Justin Bieber's concert tours also generated a metric butt-ton in profits. Profit is not a good measure as to whether or not a film is great, or even good. See Avatar or Night at the Museum. Meanwhile, films like Shawshank and Citizen Kane absolutely flopped.

Animation. As did Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit. Hardly a revolutionary film. I agree the animation is one of the few great qualities of the movie, but I don't classify them as out of this world. They're within the same realm as recent Pixar films. I would also say HTTYD2 entirely eclipsed Frozen's animation, despite only coming out 7 months later. As for music, that's something that is more subjective, but I don't consider any of the songs (including the only one it won an Oscar for) to be any more well-written than other Disney soundtracks.

This is pretty much my reason for debating this. Anyone can like any film, and I'm fine with that. Claiming a certain film as a cinematic masterpiece is something entirely different though.

Well written. And I do not disagree with anything you have mentioned above, except on one thing. "Masterpiece" is a very loose word that depends on the standards and opinions of each individual, unless you go by the definition that masterpiece is a thing which majority of critics praise. My all-time favourite movie flopped at the box office completely (barely returned 50% of it's budget), half the critics can't stand it, and yet it is a masterpiece in my (and quite many others') eyes. So, obviously I would never go by that definition. I mentioned other aspects just to support my statement of Frozen being a masterpiece with something tangible as well, not just my opinions on it. That being said, my standards on calling something a masterpiece are not low.

As for the last part, that's a whole different psychological discussion, but I don't think the super hero thing (assuming that's what you're referring to) is a matter of identifying with them, rather than it being a fantasy, which is what many films have always been. Even Frozen has that aspect for little girls. A pretty queen runs away and builds her own ice palace using her magical powers. I guarantee you a large majority of girls like the film for the fantasy aspect more so than them identifying with the characters.

I would argue that it is an identifying thing and that the fantasy element just helps to speed up the process and makes it easier, but then again none of us has that much knowledge on psychology and media impact on the society.

Bottom line, can't you just let me love Frozen for the original masterpiece that it is in my eyes?

tHelonestud
12-30-2014, 07:26 PM
That's what I was trying to say...

Just because two production studios are owned by a larger company doesn't mean their quality will be the same. I'm pretty sure they have different teams within the studios who are assigned to each movie or project.

iRandom
12-30-2014, 07:29 PM
Just because two production studios are owned by a larger company doesn't mean their quality will be the same. I'm pretty sure they have different teams within the studios who are assigned to each movie or project.
But the animation is Pixar quality not Disney quality ^^

tHelonestud
12-30-2014, 07:39 PM
But the animation is Pixar quality not Disney quality ^^

I'm confused as to what you are arguing for or against. King said that the quality isn't any better than Pixar, now you are agreeing with that?

iRandom
12-31-2014, 03:54 AM
I'm confused as to what you are arguing for or against. King said that the quality isn't any better than Pixar, now you are agreeing with that?
Now? I always agreed with that.
"Ofc itll be the same" blah blah blah
First, i never disagreed
Second, it wouldnt be arguing but debating

surfing
12-31-2014, 06:36 AM
Why did this thread become something else than a guide on how to be cute? :O

LEVEL ONE
12-31-2014, 06:50 AM
Why did this thread become something else than a guide on how to be cute? :O

Because some people feel the need to convince me that Frozen is not as good as I think is. Sad, really.

Itoopeo
12-31-2014, 11:47 AM
Because some people feel the need to convince me that Frozen is not as good as I think is. Sad, really.

Its not good. Too childish.

Armourslash
12-31-2014, 01:04 PM

Doesn't matter teens and adults watch the film too...

LEVEL ONE
12-31-2014, 01:18 PM

Oh I'm sorry, but if you find blood and gore more mature than exploring the deepest emotions and the best and worst values of the human kind, I feel sorry for you.

Of course I doubt that that is the case. I think you just simply missed those aspects of Frozen, because the prejudice that "this is a childish girly movie" is drilled far too deep into your head.

As Armourslash mentioned, Frozen attracted many teens and adults as well, and that says something.

iRandom
12-31-2014, 02:06 PM
Oh I'm sorry, but if you find blood and gore more mature than exploring the deepest emotions and the best and worst values of the human kind, I feel sorry for you.

Of course I doubt that that is the case. I think you just simply missed those aspects of Frozen, because the prejudice that "this is a childish girly movie" is drilled far too deep into your head.

As Armourslash mentioned, Frozen attracted many teens and adults as well, and that says something.
I think i ran out of thx

tHelonestud
12-31-2014, 04:10 PM
Now? I always agreed with that.
"Ofc itll be the same" blah blah blah
First, i never disagreed
Second, it wouldnt be arguing but debating

Just confused since you quoted the post and seemingly attempted to correct it.

LEVEL ONE
01-07-2015, 02:09 PM
Just a quick reminder.

If you want a cute character you have to do it quick, becase the winter event ends today and you will not be able to get the red antlers any longer.