PDA

View Full Version : Public PvP Games Balance Option

Turkster
02-18-2011, 09:11 AM
Would be awesome if there was an option when you create a PvP game to balance it. This would allow people to join, but only be able to pick a team once there is an even number of players in the game. Who likes playing a team arena when its 3v2, 2v1, or even 3v1?

giayuan
02-18-2011, 11:04 AM
Great idea! i hate it when people see that its 2 vs 1 already and they STILL join the side with 2 players -__-

Kujen
02-18-2011, 12:34 PM
Agreed. I don't PVP much, one of the reasons is because the unbalanced teams bother me

Physiologic
02-18-2011, 02:11 PM
Makes perfect sense. PvP should a variety of changeable options. Maybe even a "birds only" option or "mages only" or "bears only" option can work. Or a "no skills allowed" option would be interesting - It would allow players to run around and just use normal attacks to defeat their opponent! :)

giayuan
02-18-2011, 06:14 PM
Makes perfect sense. PvP should a variety of changeable options. Maybe even a "birds only" option or "mages only" or "bears only" option can work. Or a "no skills allowed" option would be interesting - It would allow players to run around and just use normal attacks to defeat their opponent! :)

Great! its like different modes! Tons of this is all the great games I like to play! the host gets to change around some settings and such.

Kossi
02-18-2011, 07:00 PM
i actually LIKe being the one thats the 1 vs 3

more kills for me ^.^

Turkster
02-19-2011, 12:57 AM
i actually LIKe being the one thats the 1 vs 3

more kills for me ^.^

HAH
thats funny.

On second thought, it IS fun if you're playin with noobs or mediocre PvPers. But if you're up against those odds with good-great PvPers then forget about it