PDA

View Full Version : No Craft Quests in Balefort Sewer. But why?

ardonemis
02-18-2011, 09:36 AM
Hi all

I would like to craft in Belfort Sewer but "Farrow the Forger" doesn’t give me quests.

I did some Craft quests in Forest Haven and as per Forum that has to be done first.
Now it could be, that i accidentally sold the recipe he gives after first quest and therefore i did not crafted this first item.

Is that the reason? What to do then?
Or is it because i am only level 52? Do i have to be Level 55 to get quests from Farrow?

I would be highly grateful for your help!
Thank you very much.

BlazeMystic
02-18-2011, 12:59 PM
Farrow the Forger doesn't give quests in Balefort Sewers - you have to complete several of the quests from other NPC first, and following that they offer daily quests. Hope that helps a bit.

drewcapu
02-18-2011, 01:36 PM
What does Farrow say to you?

If you did all that you need to do (in Forest Haven) Farrow will give you various Crafting screens. Farrow doesn't actually give quests, just access to Level 55 crafting.

Also, what quest(s) can you accept (or currently have in your pending Quests) from Burke in Forest Haven?

ardonemis
02-18-2011, 03:25 PM
Yes i have access to Craft L 55 equipment.
I thought Farrow gives quests like Burk. ("Dead Threads" for example)
But then everithing seams to be fine :p
I will search for the NPC that give me Craft items as reward in Balefort Sewer.

Your where a big help!
Thank you very much.

kopi
02-18-2011, 03:28 PM
farrow in sewer will only allow you to craft items lv55 assuming you have the recipe. and he lets you combine the daily quest items into parts you need for your final craft. lv 55 receipes are dropped from sewer bosses/mini bosses. I can't be sure but most of the receiped i witnessed the drop was from mini bosses.