PDA

View Full Version : Somewhat new to PL :)

Nesper
02-18-2011, 10:34 AM
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to drop a hello and just say how much i have been enjoying this game. I have been playing for probably almost 2 weeks, funny i've been neglecting my other games to sit on my iphone and play. Tons of fun and lots of nice people. Anyways my ingame name is Nesper feel free to say hi. Almost level 21 bird. Anyways happy friday!

giayuan
02-18-2011, 10:46 AM
IKR! this game is too awesome for my other games ;D
WELCOME to the forums! Ask any questions in the general discussions or right here and we'll rush to help! :D

Major
02-18-2011, 11:21 AM
Welcome to the forums, feel free to ask anything.

KingFu
02-18-2011, 11:27 AM
Welcome to the forums:) If you have any questions feel free to post here or pm me.

Nesper
02-18-2011, 12:01 PM
Thanks guys - very friendly community :D

Major
02-18-2011, 12:02 PM
Thanks guys - very friendly community :D

We try lol :)

Nesper
02-18-2011, 02:44 PM
I do have a quick question though...i have acquired 2 pinks running through levels, is there a guide to how much they should go for...i actually would rather just give them away or trade them for one i could use. Here are the 2 i have...don't know if they are garbage or what:

Conqueror's Bad Mojo club: 62-81 dmg, .7 speed, 7 Str, 2% dodge, 4%hit, 2% crit, 1 h/s
Azure Longblade of Legend: 51-76 dmg, 1.3 speed, 7 Str, 1% Dodge, 3% Hit, 2 h/s, 2 armor

Sorry if there is a list somewhere that i haven't found yet...

Echelong
02-18-2011, 02:47 PM
You can look on the Consignment shop(like an auction house) in balefort castle and look for your items to see if they are listed normally low level pinks go for quite a few gold so be careful not to get scammed.

Nesper
02-18-2011, 02:51 PM
ok great idea...ty!

Moogerfooger
02-18-2011, 03:00 PM
I don't think the Azure blade is worth that much, but a pink lower-lvl Bad Mojo club might be :)

JemNI
02-22-2011, 03:06 PM
Yeah, check the consignment shop and don't rush into selling them. Watch the prices and also how many are for sale. It just takes some experience watching and waiting and maybe you'll get lucky. If you never see the bad mojo club for sale or only for high prices, then you have lucked onto a rare pink. LOL, yes, pinks are supposed to be rare, but some pinks are more rare than others. I think it may depend on whether they are only dropped at random or if they are received from quests as some are. Case in the point, the shoppe is flooded with Charred Staff of Mastery because everyone gets one from a quest and there are better pink staves out there. But I happened on a Flaming Fireblaster of Mastery and I've seen it sell for anywhere from 5K to 14K. You rarely see more than 1 or two in the shoppe at a time either.

Knowing the value of things is also good if somebody wants to trade with you so you don't get scammed with a bunch of worthless junk they claim sells in the CS for 10K. Then you go and find them selling for 500gold.

I wish there was a real auction house where things could officially be auctioned to the highest bidder, rather than you putting a price on things.

Also, consider hanging onto some pinks you might not use for when a trade opportunity arises. Sometimes you'll be in a group and see someone else collect something you'd like which they might not have a use for. Having some good pinks on hand to trade is a good thing.

Above all else, don't go buying pinks at the lower levels when so much falls in your lap. You outgrow the use of them pretty quickly anyway.

Major
02-22-2011, 03:11 PM
Ya don't think the azure blade of legend is worth to much either...I own one, well im donating it the the level 20 twink tourney coming up!!

Wrap
02-22-2011, 03:14 PM
Hey! Welcome =)

Bad Mojo Club is worth around 9k
Azure Longblade is worth around 5k

Be sure to check out the Auction House/Consignment Shoppe located in Balefort Castle...You can search for items for sale by other players and get an idea on what items are worth ;)

sent you a friend request in-game also, hope to see ya around =D

Nesper
02-22-2011, 07:21 PM
Awesome thanks again! - Wrap i added you :)