PDA

View Full Version : I am blown away by how well AL runs on iPhone 6!

Blissfulgod
12-26-2014, 07:02 PM
I just upgraded from iPhone 4 to the iPhone 6 and the difference is incredible! The game looks brilliant and there isn't any lagg whatsoever! It runs just as well as it does on my MacPro. I just wanted to throw it out there that I am experiencing ZERO performance issues ...and that I'm over the moon about my new iPhone. I luuurrrrvee it!

P.S. In order to avoid the erm... *cough* Anyway! I would like to say a couple things. Android users are no less than apple users. ...and uhh... You all are sexy irl. You have so many friends, like OMG so cool. Those jeans look fabulous with the android logo on it! Very classy!:eagerness:
Everyone happy? Good, me too!

Zeus
12-26-2014, 07:56 PM
Wait until you see it runs on an iPhone 6 Plus. It's just as smooth but everything is just bigger and in more detail. :D

Schnitzel
12-26-2014, 11:47 PM
I'm planning on getting an iPhone 6 some time next year
thanks for telling me how AL runs :D

btw a few questions:
1. Does it get hot after playing for a while? (my phone's CPU get really hot (to the point where it nearly burns when i touch the screen) after I play a game for a few minutes)
2. How long does the battery last when playing AL?
3. How big is the iPhone 6+? (I have a GS3 and compared to iPhone 6 (normal) it feels about the same; I haven't looked at a 6+, how much bigger is it?)

Zeus
12-27-2014, 12:55 AM
I'm planning on getting an iPhone 6 some time next year
thanks for telling me how AL runs :D

btw a few questions:
1. Does it get hot after playing for a while? (my phone's CPU get really hot (to the point where it nearly burns when i touch the screen) after I play a game for a few minutes)
2. How long does the battery last when playing AL?
3. How big is the iPhone 6+? (I have a GS3 and compared to iPhone 6 (normal) it feels about the same; I haven't looked at a 6+, how much bigger is it?)

My 6 plus barely gets hot and its a much larger screen, therefore using more power. Power = Heat so the iphone 6 should run cooler than the 6 plus.

2. My 6 plus can play AL for 8-10 hours nonstop before running out of battery.

3. Its basically holding half of a ruler in your hand with a 3.5" width. Essentially? It's massive.

Blissfulgod
12-27-2014, 11:48 AM
1. NO heat problems when playing (even when it is charging at the same time).
2. The 6+ battery is a little better. I'd say can play about 5-6 hours until the battery gets below 10% on my iPhone 6. I listen to sound-cloud in the background when I play too.
3. The size is probably just your preference. Since I just switched from iPhone 4, the 6 seems big enough for me.

Blissfulgod
12-27-2014, 11:52 AM
Also, before I decided on which phone to get, I just cut out the dimensions of each phone from a piece of cardboard paper. Simple, but effective. :eagerness:

Raselph
12-28-2014, 01:52 AM
My 6 plus barely gets hot and its a much larger screen, therefore using more power. Power = Heat so the iphone 6 should run cooler than the 6 plus.

2. My 6 plus can play AL for 8-10 hours nonstop before running out of battery.

3. Its basically holding half of a ruler in your hand with a 3.5" width. Essentially? It's massive.

Double led makes it bright though, I'm on S5...battery runs like 10-13hrs non stop. But I still use my bros i6+