PDA

View Full Version : <Sheener> and <Feeder> guild Christmas Contest

Extreme2014
12-26-2014, 08:24 PM
Thank you Sheener the guild master and Kroones the co-guild master and me Dragzorus will be holding a contest for the guilds Sheener and Feeder.The prizes are 1st question Breezaga 2nd prize Frist and 3rd is prance.This contest will be a number guessing game.This is going to be 3 guessing game. Day one which will be held on January 6th 8th and 10th I will make a new thread and put your answer there.One of us will use a number generator to find the lucky winner.I will make the thread for day 1 now and put your answers after we find the winner for Day 1 I will make thread for day 2 and than 3.

Sheener
12-26-2014, 10:33 PM
Thank you Sheener the guild master and Kroones the co-guild master and me Dragzorus will be holding a contest for the guilds Sheener and Feeder.The prizes are 1st question Breezaga 2nd prize Frist and 3rd is prance.This contest will be a number guessing game.This is going to be 3 guessing game. Day one which will be held on January 6th 8th and 10th I will make a new thread and put your answer there.One of us will use a number generator to find the lucky winner.I will make the thread for day 1 now and put your answers after we find the winner for Day 1 I will make thread for day 2 and than 3.

Sweet I hope a lot of people participate

Extreme2014
12-27-2014, 12:58 PM
Same here !!!