PDA

View Full Version : Reserved Names

Commanderkeen
12-26-2014, 11:55 PM
Can someone, especially StS please explain why my reserved names that I payed for are currently being used by someone else besides me? Cause I'm really pissed about this.

obee
12-27-2014, 12:09 AM
STS likes to give names away from some reason, especially to the rich. What really gets me pissed, is why some people just get these names with thoug even telling us.

CrimsonTider
12-27-2014, 12:10 AM
How long has it been since you played? Wonder if I need to log in just to make sure mine are still safe.

Arpluvial
12-27-2014, 12:14 AM
Hey guys!

Just to clarify, STS does not reserve names for platinum. STS does not distribute restricted names to players -- however, it is possible that somebody held onto a name for a long period of time and then gave the name to somebody else. I can, however, assure you that names are not reserved or distributed by STS.

I hope this clears up some of the confusion!

Commanderkeen
12-27-2014, 12:16 AM
How long has it been since you played? Wonder if I need to log in just to make sure mine are still safe.

I haven't used Keen in about 6 months but I changed Cancer to Lahabrea about a month ago. Anyways time lapse shouldn't matter I payed actually real life money for these names and I want them back.

CrimsonTider
12-27-2014, 12:18 AM
I haven't used Keen in about 6 months but I changed Cancer to Lahabrea about a month ago. Anyways time lapse shouldn't matter I payed actually real life money for these names and I want them back.

I am in agreement with you. Did you put the old names onto new toons when you did the renaming?

Commanderkeen
12-27-2014, 12:22 AM
Hey guys!

Just to clarify, STS does not reserve names for platinum. STS does not distribute restricted names to players -- however, it is possible that somebody held onto a name for a long period of time and then gave the name to somebody else. I can, however, assure you that names are not reserved or distributed by STS.

I hope this clears up some of the confusion!

Yes StS did.

I am in agreement with you. Did you put the old names onto new toons when you did the renaming?

No but I've done this through out the years I've been playing AL and no problems using my reserved names again.
http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj492/Poz10151/Screenshot_2014-12-27-00-18-19.png (http://s1264.photobucket.com/user/Poz10151/media/Screenshot_2014-12-27-00-18-19.png.html)

Here's the proof I reserved Cancer.

Arpluvial
12-27-2014, 12:33 AM
Names are no longer reserved for platinum, I should say. This is a different situation - make sure to reach out to the support team at support@spacetimestudios.com to discuss that issue further, Commanderkeen.

Commanderkeen
12-27-2014, 12:37 AM
Names are no longer reserved for platinum, I should say. This is a different situation - make sure to reach out to the support team at support@spacetimestudios.com to discuss that issue further, Commanderkeen.

Oh I will and next time make sure your company tells people who payed them money for something is notified.

Zeus
12-27-2014, 12:53 AM
Are you telling me my names are no longer plat reserved? Wow...

Commanderkeen
12-27-2014, 01:00 AM
Are you telling me my names are no longer plat reserved? Wow...

Ikr, you better go check it out.

Madnex
12-27-2014, 10:07 AM
Platinum reserved names not currently in use (or perhaps inactive for more than six months) were made available at least two weeks back. That explains why some like Bad, Legend, Lag resurfaced at the same time.

Visiting
12-27-2014, 11:45 AM
So, in essence, names that people payed for VIA platinum purchase in an earlier STS game, were released up for grabs with NO warning? *FLIPS PROVERBIAL TABLE*

ClumsyCactus
12-27-2014, 12:56 PM
Platinum reserved names not currently in use (or perhaps inactive for more than six months) were made available at least two weeks back. That explains why some like Bad, Legend, Lag resurfaced at the same time.

Whoever has the name lag, im willing to pay, im a TINY bit obsessed >.<

Arpluvial
12-27-2014, 09:49 PM
Hey guys,

To clarify, STS does not release banned, reserved, or forbidden names to players for platinum. When I mentioned that STS does not reserve names for platinum, I am speaking only of current matters - names are not currently being reserved - I am not referring to the initial name reservations that came about earlier on. If you have lost a name that you reserved early on in the life of the game, contact the support team at support@spacetimestudios.com to discuss the situation further.

As this thread has become non-constructive, I have cleaned it up and am locking it down.