PDA

View Full Version : Increases on prices

Dvsk
12-27-2014, 01:10 AM
Can anyone inform me of why all items have increased? Over the past few weeks i've noticed espcially mythic items increasing prices quite high. Not gear but pets too. For example you can get a mythic mage helm for under 600k anymore in AH even though there were several 500k before. And slags / abadons have increased by price by at least 100k.
As well as that i've noticed it with legendary pets too which include dova and little bear, increasing over 50k in price each.

If anyone can tell me to why this is happening it would be very appreciated :D thanks for the information on anyone who replies.

Visiting
12-27-2014, 01:19 AM
Some of these items like the mythic helms/armors, drop down low in price because of double odds chances on locked crates and plat sales. Things like Dova/Gyrm increase in price because they were a limited time event pet and are also highly sought after because of their good stats/AA. Slags/Abaddons will increase in price over time as their eggs get rarer.

Bhosxjay
12-27-2014, 01:19 AM
Its because of Hoards or Item Quantity (Less Item Quantity = Price Increase) or sts doing buffs or nerfs or something etc

Litheus
12-27-2014, 05:17 AM
its because people are buying items more than selling

Energizeric
12-27-2014, 05:19 AM
There was a double odds/locked crate sale a few week ago. Locked Crates had double chances of mythic and arcane items, and instead of costing 15 plat to open, they cost 10 plat to open. So during that weekend, tons of crates were opened and it caused the price of mythic and arcane items to drop because the market was suddenly flooded. But now things are starting to level off again and the prices on those items are rising back to normal.

xutreuqux
12-29-2014, 04:58 AM
Gyrm/dova/blinky egg is gonna be as rare as crier someday O.O