PDA

View Full Version : Search for individual maps

superglut2
02-18-2011, 05:34 PM
Hey devs i remember yOu guys were telling us that we would be able to search for individual maps in 1.7 for example type in crush and only see crush the keeper games, i was rly looking forward to this feature and im wondering if its still on the list of being added. :)

Major
02-18-2011, 05:37 PM
This Would be nice....espicially for the daily's like bank vault, ect.

Norbert
02-18-2011, 05:38 PM
You can -- type it in the area on the left under game I think. It's great, I use 'hide', 'strong', 'pit', 'bank' etc. all the time with 'sewer' for campaign.

Major
02-18-2011, 05:40 PM
You can -- type it in the area on the left under game I think. It's great, I use 'hide', 'strong', 'pit', 'bank' etc. all the time with 'sewer' for campaign.

Haha thx...good to know!

Cabero
02-18-2011, 06:20 PM
Your awesome dude! I even tried that for keeper runs and it worked I put in Overlord on right and keeper on left and seen only keeper runs.

superglut2
02-19-2011, 02:41 AM
Nice checking out now

Wrap
02-19-2011, 06:06 AM
Yep you sure can do this...when you click "join game" there is the feature to search by either the actual "game" name, like if your looking for a very specific one, or say your friend named "Superglut2" makes a game and you want to join it, type in Superglut2 under game name and his game should show up. There is also the feature to search by "campaign name"...so you can type Forest Haven and all of the Forest Haven campaign games out there will show up

superglut2
02-19-2011, 09:56 AM
I always tried tO type in map On the right :)