PDA

View Full Version : My game wont load

Huifeaz
12-27-2014, 12:00 PM
Hi,
so i was playing arcane legend then i was disconnected from the server i tried to log in but i keep having the same message "failed to connect to the Arcane Legends game servers. Please check your internet connection". i tried on my computer and on differents accounts i got the same. first i had restart my wifi then i deleted the app and re-download it but thats didnt change, i tried to reset my ipad and still having the same problem. and on one other ipad its worked so i dont know what to do

Andreogotho
12-27-2014, 01:43 PM
I have the same problem.this morning i could play, and since this afternoon, this same message " connection failed ". My internet connection seems good, i restarted my tab, and still got it.

Huifeaz
12-27-2014, 02:07 PM
I have the same problem.this morning i could play, and since this afternoon, this same message " connection failed ". My internet connection seems good, i restarted my tab, and still got it.

yes its happened this afternoon too :grumpy:

Andreogotho
12-27-2014, 03:17 PM
Impossible... i sent a mail to sts. Tell me if the problem is solved

Huifeaz
12-27-2014, 03:19 PM
Impossible... i sent a mail to sts. Tell me if the problem is solved
okay no worries i did the same

Andreogotho
12-29-2014, 04:05 PM
Youhou problem solved with the new update ! Is it ok for you too ?

Pohdoh
12-30-2014, 03:45 PM
'Turn it off and on again' - Life hack

On a serious note, you can reset your router to factory defaults if that is the problem. You can forget the network and then re-estabilish the connection after you restarted your device. If all else fails try resetting your device to factory defaults but remember to backup your files first. If none of this works it maybe a server issue so wait and email support once because spamming does not work.

Pay yo bills! - (jk)