PDA

View Full Version : I & my friend not received any of boss drop and it harms us .

Errorrz
12-27-2014, 11:41 PM
we want the compensation that energy has been wasted just like that. This is not the first time that happened to me.

nelson131
12-28-2014, 08:25 AM
happened to me and my pt 5 times.
think it happens when the boss incorrectly resets

najcomp
01-03-2015, 01:14 PM
Happen to me just now and no reply from sts..good customer services guys

Azageeber
01-03-2015, 03:19 PM
Not the bosses drop items, but the crystal. Tried to break it (hit or something)?

Major Nerd
01-05-2015, 12:43 AM
Not the bosses drop items, but the crystal. Tried to break it (hit or something)?

I am running android 5.01. Character name Ohuneu.
I have had this glitch and one other occur many times as well. The map just breaks. You kill the boss and then you are stuck. You can't break the crystal. The guardians sit in the reset position as shown in the screenshot above. No exit. No loot. Lost 1 energy. It is very frustrating.
Related scenario. If you go in to the map with one other party member outside and they disconnects (another bug that eludes patches) or even leaves the party, you will be unable to invite anyone else to join you. The 3 bosses are flagged as active or something and can't be reset. Only happens on the 3 guardians for me.

Remiem
01-08-2015, 02:26 PM
My apologies you guys, this is the first I've heard of this! The event has come to an end, but I will definitely give this to support and make sure that it is fixed for the next one. You can also contact support and let them know of the issue. :)