PDA

View Full Version : I feel like a ghost from the past...

Tengotengo
12-28-2014, 01:50 AM
Well I finally got around to logging back in to PL after about 4 years, finding my characters quietly waiting for my return. I had forgotten about the level cap increase to...something...from lvl 55, and one of my characters managed to earn it before I gave up.

So...

Hi again everyone. Tell me what I missed! Last I remember I was...in sewers or at some pretty difficult caverns with groups that fell apart. There was some Goldfever shenanigans and...oh yes, I recently had earned lucky shamrock hats for my 55s.

synfullmagic_23110
12-28-2014, 02:23 AM
Well I finally got around to logging back in to PL after about 4 years, finding my characters quietly waiting for my return. I had forgotten about the level cap increase to...something...from lvl 55, and one of my characters managed to earn it before I gave up.

So...

Hi again everyone. Tell me what I missed! Last I remember I was...in sewers or at some pretty difficult caverns with groups that fell apart. There was some Goldfever shenanigans and...oh yes, I recently had earned lucky shamrock hats for my 55s.

U missed 5 new cap some decent looking new vanities that's it
K
Thx
Bai
Also hope u enjoy this game once again!:D

Armourslash
12-28-2014, 02:26 AM

So...

Wb although I dont remember you from 3 years ago on my old bear I hope you enjoy the game.

Giazagilur
12-28-2014, 05:18 AM
Well for a year and a half you didn't miss much (I.e 76 and 77 cap)..for the years before that you missed a lot! (Caps 61-71) that's pretty much it :D now we have daily blessings, elixirs (I'm not sure if that was available during your time), new vanities, dragons, new chars (fox and rhino), etc.
oh at least you're still able to get this 3pc ring that comes with capping 3x, assuming that you will cap 76 and 77 :)

Just to clarify, caps have always been 100kxp as you already know. 20 years later sts finally gives us a 77 cap while keeping the 76 cap, so players can currently cap 76 and 77. However, the 77 cap is 300k xp (fun fun fun).

Good luck and hope you find some joy in this game :)

P.S. There are some promo codes that give nice vanities. You can search the code up on forums :)

P.S.S I know this is the most confusing post and I apologize for it being so disorganized. I'm just blurting things out...word vomit if you will lol

bosstinytitan
12-28-2014, 08:08 AM
Ruby gems are very rare now too!

Somemager
12-28-2014, 11:41 AM
Dat cop doe, get 77 and you will rek ez m8

angeldawn
12-28-2014, 02:52 PM
Welcome back!!

Sheugokin
12-28-2014, 07:28 PM
OMG Are you a founder? So cool though. And if you look in your stash in Balefort, You got some amazing shields waiting for you. My fav must be the 3yr one!

Booked
12-28-2014, 09:19 PM
Welcome back!! :) A lot of things changed, sewers is still op tho :p PvE changed a few, PvP changed a lot, isn't that balanced like before

CrimsonTider
12-29-2014, 10:21 PM
Welcome back! I remember your mage, probably from Sewer runs. You missed quite a bit, and at times, nothing at all. Do not expect the forums of old, they are non-existent and full of "comedians."

KingFu
12-29-2014, 10:29 PM
Do not expect the forums of old, they are non-existent and full of "comedians."

98% of forumers aren't funny in the slightest. Us 2%ers are running low!

CrimsonTider
12-29-2014, 10:31 PM
98% of forumers aren't funny in the slightest. Us 2%ers are running low!

'Tis why the quotation marks. Sarcasm, young grasshopper.

KingFu
12-29-2014, 10:37 PM
'Tis why the quotation marks. Sarcasm, young grasshopper.

I thought you were using them to refer to all the people who post with satire on here, not just the ones who fail at doing such. Like me for example, because despite me being hilarious, I could be included in such "comedians".

CrimsonTider
12-29-2014, 10:44 PM
I thought you were using them to refer to all the people who post with satire on here, not just the ones who fail at doing such. Like me for example, because despite me being hilarious, I could be included in such "comedians".

S-A-R-C-A-S-M. Comedy died with the departure of Dudetus, Moog, and Kraze.

KingFu
12-29-2014, 10:55 PM

What I said didn't contradict your use of sarcasm, I fully understood that part. I simply misinterpreted whom you were attempting to refer to with your vague use of it, as I said in my second post.

Also, I thot u hated fun.

CrimsonTider
12-30-2014, 12:38 AM
Also, I thot u hated fun.

Exactly. That's why I play video games and have a primary certification in P.E. Zero fun, sir.

KingFu
12-30-2014, 01:01 AM
Exactly. That's why I play video games and have a primary certification in P.E. Zero fun, sir.

I thought u just did those things to trick other people into thinking you didn't hate fun.

Rodder
12-30-2014, 01:31 AM

Blame cokonutz she stole his heart.

CrimsonTider
12-30-2014, 11:57 PM
I thought u just did those things to trick other people into thinking you didn't hate fun.

Good grief.... no secret is safe with you, huh? Need a new alias.

Tengotengo
12-31-2014, 01:49 AM
Thank ya'll for the kind wishes and forum tangential arguments; it wouldn't be a forum without 'em.
I...forgot how to play. I'm trying to find that muscle memory for combos, as well as learn my new little doofuses Oldgerum the..what is that, a pig or something? And Famlytrucksta, a dog of some sort.
I did miss lvling people. It's fun to blast thru balefort with a pack of 15-20s huddling around me as I completely ignore tactics and allow my big h/s to compensate for my bumbling.
I think I found my place to level; the circus. I can solo some stuff there.
Lots of...dummies. floating around bein dumb. Also, bears dunno how to bear well into their 20s.

decompile
01-02-2015, 05:48 AM
I bet he is only someone who bought a founder and acts like he just came back from 4 years ago.... thts how they do nowdays.... i hate ppl who buy founders or sell!

Tengotengo
01-02-2015, 04:35 PM
I've been offered to sell, or sell some of my Hate stuff. Apparently the drop rates were nerfed;
I'm just legitimately bummed that trash drops off of Nuri's stuff are better than my sewer pinks I coveted so long ago.

Anyone in an active guild they want to plug? the one I put my mains in seems to be asleep.

angeldawn
01-03-2015, 09:39 AM
I agree, Hands for Help is a good PVE guild to join while getting back into the swing of things. They have some really nice helpful members. They usually don't have a lvl requirement either.

Ozukriarik
01-04-2015, 09:28 AM
I agree, Hands for Help is a good PVE guild to join while getting back into the swing of things. They have some really nice helpful members. They usually don't have a lvl requirement either.
Uuummmm...lol yes they do hav a lvl requirement i hav a few characters in there you do have to be L50 to join theres an sister guild for lower levels but iv nvr seen ANYONE online out of the almost 1k members.

Epw
01-04-2015, 01:35 PM

So...

Welcome back! Hope youll enjoy ur stay! :)

Burstnuke
01-04-2015, 01:39 PM
I bet he is only someone who bought a founder and acts like he just came back from 4 years ago.... thts how they do nowdays.... i hate ppl who buy founders or sell!

Then why does it say his forum acc was created in Feb, 2011. Jelly of a oldie Much?

Rodder
01-04-2015, 02:09 PM

You seem to get to your conclusions pretty fast, should read the thread before posting stupid crap like this.

CrimsonTider
01-04-2015, 07:30 PM

I bet you don't work as a fortune teller, or you are broke; one of the two. I have already confirmed the OP is from was back and has a forum account almost 4 years older than yours. Might want to keep your posts to a minimum if all you want to do is stir up drama.

Hawkbby
01-04-2015, 09:33 PM
hey oldie, I dunno you, but basically PL is full of comedians and mostly untrustworthy people. Play often, and you'll get better. Enjoy PL while you can mate.

synfullmagic_23110
01-04-2015, 09:38 PM
hey oldie, I dunno you, but basically PL is full of comedians and mostly untrustworthy people. Play often, and you'll get better. Enjoy PL while you can mate.
U can trust me :*

iRandom
01-04-2015, 09:39 PM
U can trust me :*

u can trust me

*crosses fengirs

synfullmagic_23110
01-04-2015, 09:42 PM
u can trust me

*crosses fengirs
Wanna help me transfer crusher set:3?

iRandom