PDA

View Full Version : Winter event lb prize is lacking imo

Bellaelda
12-28-2014, 02:53 AM
Hey guys....

I may just be ranting a bit, but this season winter event is crazy painful for lb runners...

This is the longest event we've had... and the worst prize... Im just hoping I don't lose money at this point.
I'd like to see how other ppl feel, but since u locked maps twinks have a huge advantage running maps. Twinks are running like 20k pts a day and they soloing maps. I understand they complained cause they have been left out of other events, but was your intention to make this easier for them?

Just my opinion but u guys really need to buff the prize... Or I think the majority of us are never trying to win next time.

I know I'm biased cause I'm a runner, but everyone I know running feels the same.
Just wanted to voice it if no one else has

Enterradora
12-28-2014, 02:31 PM
I ran in last event to get lb halloween vanitys, after my experience dont wanna run anymore for a vanity regard ^^

Serancha
12-28-2014, 05:13 PM
It's a little late to be asking for a lb reward change now, don't you think? You're 3 weeks into the event already. You could see how much it was going to cost, and should have (like the rest of us did) made the decision whether it was worth to run or not.

Wutzgood
12-28-2014, 05:54 PM
It's a little late to be asking for a lb reward change now, don't you think? You're 3 weeks into the event already. You could see how much it was going to cost, and should have (like the rest of us did) made the decision whether it was worth to run or not.

Yep this. If you don't think it's worth it don't bother with it. There will always be others that do and will go for it anyway no matter what the prize is.

Bellaelda
12-29-2014, 06:15 AM
Yup. Hear ya...
I should have thought it out.
Lost money and time.
Consider it a lesson learned... I'll never run for a vanity again.
Sigh

And next time some decent pet or something is offered I'll just create a twink

heisenberg
12-29-2014, 07:19 AM
i stop first week for this reason..price sucks no motivation for me... good lucky for u top25 bella and sold this vvanity first day for 40m lol

davidvilla
12-29-2014, 09:28 AM
Yup. Hear ya...
I should have thought it out.
Lost money and time.
Consider it a lesson learned... I'll never run for a vanity again.
Sigh

And next time some decent pet or something is offered I'll just create a twink

If u happen to make a twink make 15. That level u get benefit for timed runs (crypts n hauntlet). And the pace of boss kills r really fast. Whole event will be so easy for u only if u at 15.

#lbrewardvanitysucks

Bellaelda
12-30-2014, 02:58 PM
A cool banner or something at least would be a nice idea :-)