PDA

View Full Version : Lv15 "crafted" Rope

HorizonSon
02-18-2011, 11:19 PM
I made the four cloths via 16 cloth scraps, got the correct magic gem and bought the cloth spool thingy... The list is all checked... but it won't let me fabricate the robe!

Someone please help this noob out. Thanks.

Zeus
02-18-2011, 11:24 PM
You don't have the actual recipe needed to craft the robe :). If you notice up top it is probably unchecked since you don't have that recipe.

HorizonSon
02-19-2011, 01:05 AM
Is the recipe only as a drop?

And yes, that is the case, if I recall correctly.

HorizonSon
02-19-2011, 10:21 AM
Well; I took another look, and "RECIPE" is at the start of the description... Sooo... I am throughly confused about crafting...

Side note: where do I go to buy/sell drops with other players. What/where is the "auction house"?

Royce
02-19-2011, 10:49 AM
Well; I took another look, and "RECIPE" is at the start of the description... Sooo... I am throughly confused about crafting...

Side note: where do I go to buy/sell drops with other players. What/where is the "auction house"?

All the needed items are listed but can't be checked off to craft until you have them, including the recipes. The consignment shop is in Fort Blackstone.

HorizonSon
02-19-2011, 12:07 PM
Thank you, thank you...

I was under the misguided impression that "the blacksmith" provided free recipes... Oh well... Back to aimless meatheadery, LOLz.