PDA

View Full Version : Meh. Theres no twinking in PL anymore.

TwinkTastical
02-19-2011, 02:29 AM
Feel free to flame me.

Twinking in PL used to be a 15-20 of us, Who messed around in towns, and used 10000s of respecs to trim off an int here, and add a dex there.

We all had sombereos and darkbolts.. Sniper autos, and those cool 14 robes/leathers.

Now its everybody who feels the need to adjust what was already fine, there are now 3,478,321 Twinks, (Mostly 20) And 10 or so 25s (who can smd)

Nobody ever talks to each other, instead they go to forest fight, Kill each other, And yell "**** you you little whippersnnaping jabberwockey!!!111!!!!11!!1" Every 20-27.38 seconds. And thats all ive seen....

Now, heres where you flame me or tell me how im wrong. Cause you people who made your twinks last month have no idea wtf your talking about..

Disclaimer: I cannot be held responsible for any feelings hurt because you decided to flame me. Flaming me has been known to result in (but is not limited to) Hysteria, Crying, Self mutilation, Memory loss, heart disease, Hiv, Sadness, Depression, And loss of appetite.

regie831
02-19-2011, 02:42 AM
lol true..my lvl19 intbear still exist though. To be honest I never won a single fight against you.

KingFu
02-19-2011, 02:55 AM
I've been saying this for the past few months, twinking hasn't been the same for ages. It's a ton of noobs, and power leveled 50s that decided they'd make a twink because it's "so easy". The item packs didn't help twinking either. Ruined prices, and made it too easy to have a decent twink.

Zerious
02-19-2011, 06:31 AM
I've been saying this for the past few months, twinking hasn't been the same for ages. It's a ton of noobs, and power leveled 50s that decided they'd make a twink because it's "so easy". The item packs didn't help twinking either. Ruined prices, and made it too easy to have a decent twink.

Apparently with these new sets, non-plats like myself are outdated... Only used plat for the vanity and respecs. Seems like I gotta catch up to the bandwagon to ever hope of passing it up...

Btw Tt is just butt-hurt because he couldn't rush me like he thought. Big hypocrite saying "no one talks" when he's here rushing people, then trolling afterwards. Range was there as a witness and I do have a few screenies.

Flames will not hurt me as I came to this thread wet.... That's what she said.

TwinkTastical
02-19-2011, 11:27 AM
Apparently with these new sets, non-plats like myself are outdated... Only used plat for the vanity and respecs. Seems like I gotta catch up to the bandwagon to ever hope of passing it up...

Btw Tt is just butt-hurt because he couldn't rush me like he thought. Big hypocrite saying "no one talks" when he's here rushing people, then trolling afterwards. Range was there as a witness and I do have a few screenies.

Flames will not hurt me as I came to this thread wet.... That's what she said.

Im not butthurt that we were 1-1 1v1 with your 20 vsing my 19 ;)

You auctally were saying sad after every thing anybody did ;)
I wasnt directly refereing to YOUR 25s.

Thanks for coming, Glad you made a twink last month....Ttyl

noobmigo
02-19-2011, 11:35 AM
I made a twink 2 months ago, but I didn't really use it much ;) Now, I'm in to 24/7 twinking.
Anyway, I'm retiring chummy when he gets to 1337 deaths or 13337 kills.

Anyway, I (weirdly) agree with TT. It used to be everyone talking and chatting and having fun while twinking, from the few experiences I had. People still do that now, it's just very rare. Few people actually have genuine fun while twinking. (HerWolf, BeardedBear, TT, Tweenk, ahh I forgot rebel!! etc.) Now, when people do talk in twinking games, it's "What is your build?" or "Noob I own you" Or "SMD, you suck" (I'm actually one of those if someone ticks me off) I don't like TT much, but you know, when someone is speaking the truth, you gotta listen.

Rebel
02-19-2011, 12:02 PM
So, you're basically saying that everyone who made a twink "just last month" are ALL (and I'm quoting here) "people who have no idea wtf we are talking about". Those are definitely not the right words to be using... I made my first twink last month after being on a long break and coming back last month. Last time I checked, I know "wtf I'm talking about". I do agree, some people do just go into pvp matches wailing on people without stop. But this happens ANYWHERE you go. Two months ago, I promise you that there were people exactly like that. And ok, there were only a few twinks before, and now there are many. You're saying that you don't like the growth of PL? In my opinion, that is not being very helpful to the community. Twinking is for people to have fun. You aren't forced to twink. If you don't like it anymore, don't do it.

Also, like Herwolf said, I'm not really liking the plat packages that have come out. I don't buy many plat items, especially when you don't have the money to pay for that kind of stuff. But it's there, so you gotta adapt. Survival of the fittest...

noobmigo
02-19-2011, 12:06 PM
So, you're basically saying that everyone who made a twink "just last month" are ALL (and I'm quoting here) "people who have no idea wtf we are talking about". Those are definitely not the right words to be using... I made my first twink last month after being on a long break and coming back last month. Last time I checked, I know "wtf I'm talking about". I do agree, some people do just go into pvp matches wailing on people without stop. But this happens ANYWHERE you go. Two months ago, I promise you that there were people exactly like that. And ok, there were only a few twinks before, and now there are many. You're saying that you don't like the growth of PL? In my opinion, that is not being very helpful to the community. Twinking is for people to have fun. You aren't forced to twink. If you don't like it anymore, don't do it.

Also, like Herwolf said, I'm not really liking the plat packages that have come out. I don't buy many plat items, especially when you don't have the money to pay for that kind of stuff. But it's there, so you gotta adapt. Survival of the fittest...

two months or three months ago, lots of people were doing nooby stuff in twinking matches, but there were more people having real fun. Anyway, I agree with your "Plat Pack" idea. I don't like 'em either, but I bought 'em so that I could survive. Same with the ring. Anyway, anyone wanna help me test my new all offense build?

romgar1
02-19-2011, 12:14 PM
Twinktastical you sound upset. Take it easy man. Its all going to be ok. I started my first twink on pl a little more than a month ago. So far I have met great people like fluffnstuff and rangepwnsmeel aka mynasgen who twink a lot. Im working on a dex str bear right now that I would gladly test out on your best :) I dont flame or cuss you in a duel. Ive had to report a few for nonstop badmouthing me or friends of mine. Twinking is back thanks to the new gear in crafting. It gives you new options to set up your gear for the best possible outcome. Not to mention skills are now maxed at 6. Twink i suggest you get your respecs ready cause im coming for YOU. ;)
PS this aint my first game to twink. pss cant wait to buy or farm my expert leather.

Zerious
02-19-2011, 02:26 PM
Im not butthurt that we were 1-1 1v1 with your 20 vsing my 19 ;)

You auctally were saying sad after every thing anybody did ;)
I wasnt directly refereing to YOUR 25s.

Thanks for coming, Glad you made a twink last month....Ttyl

K first of all, I was there to 1v1 Range, not your arrogant self.

Second, I never once said "sad" after anything. I killed you three times in Forest Manor because you were rushing me. Yes it was your lvl 19 int bear, yes it was my lvl 20 Riot bear. And you honestly think you're special enough for me to pull out my 25 for YOU? Sobrangpogi was there, a lvl 25, and that was for HIM not YOU. So get over it, someone here actually DOESN'T worship you.

All this from someone who twinked for only "a month"

Ladylove
02-19-2011, 09:28 PM
I just like pvp :)

Vallist
02-19-2011, 10:21 PM
Why dont we wait until lvl 100 is out and twink a lvl 50

Zealous
02-19-2011, 10:23 PM
I miss the old days were I had to keep spamming refresh button to find an open game. Nowadays, there's like 4-6 games up.

TwinkTastical
02-19-2011, 10:58 PM

You sir, are wrong.

If you just made a twink, you have no idea what twinks were like 6 months ago... Whered your common sense go?

Zeus
02-19-2011, 11:09 PM
You sir, are wrong.

If you just made a twink, you have no idea what twinks were like 6 months ago... Whered your common sense go?

He knew what twinks were, he just decided not to make one until now. If you are calling him out on that then you are calling me out on that too :). Granted I made my twink to level 20 a few months back (huhurdead), then moved him to 35 (huhurdead renamed to poseidon) then capped him. I just remade a level 20 twink now.

Sanatorium
02-19-2011, 11:22 PM
I just like pvp :)
This, I only made a lvl 5 twink for fun :).

Ladylove
02-19-2011, 11:24 PM
This, I only made a lvl 5 twink for fun :).

I don't care for pvp that low. It's 35 or cap for me. Cap isn't as much fun as it used to be...

Rebel
02-20-2011, 12:16 AM
You sir, are wrong.

Last time I checked, I had a good knowledge of what a twink was before last month. My common sense didn't go anywhere, but I believe I saw yours running down 2nd Avenue the other day on my way back from work. ;)

Zerious
02-20-2011, 01:58 AM
You sir, are wrong.

Whatever twinks were like 6 months ago isn't the same as what it is today. Similarities? I'm sure there are some. But just because you don't know the history of something doesn't mean you can't participate in it successfully. Look at Einstein. Failed math classes, yet he managed to split an atom. It's effort and compassion that makes you pro, not knowing how it was 6 months ago... Not sure how your common sense was working when you said the above...

Sanatorium
02-20-2011, 02:24 AM
I don't care for pvp that low. It's 35 or cap for me. Cap isn't as much fun as it used to be...
I don't care for the level at all, just PvP.
Why level 5? Because it's easy to get to I guess, I'm too lazy for something else :P.

TwinkTastical
02-20-2011, 02:36 PM
Last time I checked, I had a good knowledge of what a twink was before last month. My common sense didn't go anywhere, but I believe I saw yours running down 2nd Avenue the other day on my way back from work. ;)

Well, you left yours in that motel room.

Conradin
02-20-2011, 03:16 PM
i agree- i miss the old intbear days....

giayuan
02-20-2011, 03:26 PM
hmm.. I never was a good pvper with you guys but ive had my intbear forever with "cool" lvl 14 nature mage, sombrero, and dreamer dark haha ;D

Conradin
02-20-2011, 03:27 PM
dreamers darkbolts were the phatest item in towne.......i love them

Sigkill
02-22-2011, 10:53 PM
TT i sold you a darkbolt for 400k, remember me ^^

Sigkill
02-22-2011, 10:55 PM
Feel free to flame me.

Twinking in PL used to be a 15-20 of us, Who messed around in towns, and used 10000s of respecs to trim off an int here, and add a dex there.

We all had sombereos and darkbolts.. Sniper autos, and those cool 14 robes/leathers.

Now its everybody who feels the need to adjust what was already fine, there are now 3,478,321 Twinks, (Mostly 20) And 10 or so 25s (who can smd)

Nobody ever talks to each other, instead they go to forest fight, Kill each other, And yell "**** you you little whippersnnaping jabberwockey!!!111!!!!11!!1" Every 20-27.38 seconds. And thats all ive seen....

Now, heres where you flame me or tell me how im wrong. Cause you people who made your twinks last month have no idea wtf your talking about..

Disclaimer: I cannot be held responsible for any feelings hurt because you decided to flame me. Flaming me has been known to result in (but is not limited to) Hysteria, Crying, Self mutilation, Memory loss, heart disease, Hiv, Sadness, Depression, And loss of appetite.

Sorry for the double post, but the most fun i ever had on PL was on my lvl 19 Int bear back before they revamped combat, I had fun with the noob lvl 20 dexbears "Haysus and the other one who would always flame me" If you remember me TT its me Garcone. Sometimes I wish i could go back to the old days when twinking was actually fun

Conradin
02-22-2011, 10:57 PM
garcone- u were a beast- i was beartress, i got pretty good at intbear- not as good as you, Rolla,TT, and staved tho..

Ladylove
02-22-2011, 10:59 PM
Sorry for the double post, but the most fun i ever had on PL was on my lvl 19 Int bear back before they revamped combat, I had fun with the noob lvl 20 dexbears "Haysus and the other one who would always flame me" If you remember me TT its me Garcone. Sometimes I wish i could go back to the old days when twinking was actually fun

Haha that's why I hated you so much. Garcone.

Sigkill
02-22-2011, 11:03 PM
garcone- u were a beast- i was beartress, i got pretty good at intbear- not as good as you, Rolla,TT, and staved tho..

haha you were pretty good :D we had some close battles XD

and Brooke what did i do wrong ^^

Conradin
02-22-2011, 11:06 PM
I agree- those were the funnest times in PL.

Ladylove
02-22-2011, 11:10 PM
haha you were pretty good :D we had some close battles XD

and Brooke what did i do wrong ^^

Lol I hated you AND Jonas. You always flamed me. On Sweetserenity/Ladyserenity

Protank
02-22-2011, 11:15 PM
Alterratank was the truth. Y'all better axe sombody..

Conradin
02-22-2011, 11:20 PM
Me, rolla, and diced in Halloween costume. Is that you lady? Princesslady?
http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/epilist/048d081a.jpg

Ladylove
02-22-2011, 11:21 PM
Me, rolla, and diced in Halloween costume. Is that you lady? Princesslady?
http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/epilist/048d081a.jpg

Lolll yeah, that was me..

Conradin
02-22-2011, 11:23 PM
I had to look hard to find this one- I have alottttt of picture of PL, like 3000

Ladylove
02-22-2011, 11:26 PM
I had to look hard to find this one- I have alottttt of picture of PL, like 3000

I didn't know you were Witchish. We got in a big argument lol.

Conradin
02-22-2011, 11:33 PM
I didn't know you were Witchish. We got in a big argument lol.

I'm not witch- I'm beartress ;)

I diet really like witch

Ladylove
02-22-2011, 11:35 PM
I'm not witch- I'm beartress ;)

I diet really like witch

Oh oops. Witch called me a b... for joining the game and taking his spot... then continued to flame me some more...

Conradin
02-22-2011, 11:37 PM
Np- I always hated witch- he was lvl 20- which always pissed me off becuase he'd beat me

Rebel
02-22-2011, 11:37 PM
Oh oops. Witch called me a b... for joining the game and taking his spot... then continued to flame me some more...

That was me.

Ladylove
02-22-2011, 11:40 PM
That was me.

Nuh uh... -.-

Conradin
02-22-2011, 11:41 PM
Rotfl that's hilarious rebel- those were good times ;)

Rebel
02-22-2011, 11:42 PM
Nuh uh... -.-

Wanna bet? Don't actually bet anything please.

Conradin
02-22-2011, 11:42 PM
Remeber the flame wars between kossi and TT?

Ladylove
02-22-2011, 11:44 PM
Wanna bet? Don't actually bet anything please.

Lol judging by the fact that you don't actually want me to bet, you're not him :)

Rebel
02-22-2011, 11:47 PM
Ok, so it wasn't me. I think I was on break when all or this occurred and to tell you the truth, I'm glad. Too much drama. Sorry Con, I mistook myself for another person who just happened to not be me, but may be a future or past form of myself lain out in an alternate dimension. That's for you to decide though.

Zerious
02-23-2011, 12:04 AM
I came in at the tail end of the intbear days... Garcone.... I remember you... You scarred my innocence for PL pvp forever...

Conradin
02-23-2011, 12:31 AM
Zer who was ur twink- I might have a pic of u. I had beartress and bearpvp (who was sick ;)

Zeus
02-23-2011, 12:36 AM
I was huhurdead. Idk if y'all knew me?

Cmandial
02-23-2011, 01:29 AM
Lol conradin I remember you on bearpvp convincing my level 10 bird Zeugma (my first character) to pvp with you. I went in there thinking I was gonna own you, then I got destroyed...

BeardedBear
02-23-2011, 09:20 AM
I don't see what the problem is here.

I've been twinking in PL since forever and have seen all the changes. You need to adapt to the new items, the new builds, and more variation, or step aside. Lvl 19 Int bears with a dark bolt were a joke. They were unbeatable. Even a nub could use that gear and beat the best. I don't see how you are mad because now we have more to choose from, and more levels to twink at. You can still have a viable pvp build without spending plat, although not as easily attained. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the holiday items are far better than most of the platinum packs.

Lvl 19 twinking was fun, but get over it. I still have my lvl 19, MustachedBear.

Zerious
02-23-2011, 03:12 PM
I'd have to agree with Beardedbear, no matter how much it irks me to actually "need" platinum to be at the top. This game is starting to sound like Maplestory now...

Physiologic
02-23-2011, 03:21 PM
I'd have to agree with Beardedbear, no matter how much it irks me to actually "need" platinum to be at the top. This game is starting to sound like Maplestory now...

The thing is, devs never intended you guys to make "twinks" at all...and hells no, I've probably $1,500 on miracle cubes on that disaster of a game to be at the "top." I've spent probably $30 on PL to be at the "top." :)

Sigkill
02-23-2011, 08:29 PM
I came in at the tail end of the intbear days... Garcone.... I remember you... You scarred my innocence for PL pvp forever...

idk what this is supposed to mean

Sigkill
02-23-2011, 08:32 PM
Zer who was ur twink- I might have a pic of u. I had beartress and bearpvp (who was sick ;)

lol, conradin any pics of me PLZ :D

Zerious
02-24-2011, 12:27 AM

actually I hadn't started Twinking until 1.5...

I decided to check out pvp when Wolfprodigy was around lvl 18... Mages were hopeless those days...

You guys can proly guess how Garcone "scarred" me...

Sigkill
02-25-2011, 12:03 AM
actually I hadn't started Twinking until 1.5...

I decided to check out pvp when Wolfprodigy was around lvl 18... Mages were hopeless those days...

You guys can proly guess how Garcone "scarred" me...

Did i scar you by being to good? XD

Conradin
02-25-2011, 12:38 AM
Garcone I think I have pics of you.

TwinkTastical
02-25-2011, 01:01 AM
I remember garcone didnt wanna buy the campaigns, so i killed 200 queens with him lmap.

TwinkTastical
02-25-2011, 01:02 AM
ALSO, because bearded revived this thread, feel free to mate on this page.

Demonicdevyn
02-25-2011, 04:03 AM
Dude I wish in making a pvp game we can put a cap on what lvls join our game.

This thread also makes me wanna throw a lol pvp tourny lv 19 style no plat items allowed :D

Protank
02-25-2011, 12:29 PM
remember this guy?

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa471/Farmingmule/ed1fd2c2.jpg

i been on him almost all morning having a blast. he is still pretty darn good with his old gear. suks not having hell scream but man this was and still is one great build. funny as heck too when i got some of these 20 bears running past my teamates just to get at me! lmao

BeardedBear
02-25-2011, 01:34 PM
Ok, so who is hosting this lvl 19 tourney? :)

Jespo
02-25-2011, 02:02 PM
I remember them lv19 twink days.. *sigh* good times.. My intbear USED to plow through almost anything that came at it (thanks to TT). Now I just see no fun in twinking because it's true there aren't anymore twinks and if there are it's either people who think they are LEET and swear nothing can stop them or people who just get plowed and make a excuse right after it. I try playing my lv10 that has no plat equips I farmed EVERYTHING that he has. I haven't even used a foxin respec on him because I don't think it's worth it. I have these lv15s that join and swear they are the best because they raped a lv10 not respeced and no plat equip wearin bowbear. I'm beginning to think that twinking is just sad because of all the changes we have gone through. I miss when FH was the only town and all we had was a patch of dirt in the middle. The good ol' lv19 twinking days.

Protank
02-25-2011, 07:19 PM
i have fun on all my twinks still ^ ^

but yeah i do miss the good old days :)

Demonicdevyn
02-25-2011, 08:11 PM
Ok, so who is hosting this lvl 19 tourney? :)

OHHHH so you like my idea! :)

I will but I want somebody else to co host

joeychandler
02-25-2011, 08:40 PM
I remember them lv19 twink days.. *sigh* good times.. My intbear USED to plow through almost anything that came at it (thanks to TT). Now I just see no fun in twinking because it's true there aren't anymore twinks and if there are it's either people who think they are LEET and swear nothing can stop them or people who just get plowed and make a excuse right after it. I try playing my lv10 that has no plat equips I farmed EVERYTHING that he has. I haven't even used a foxin respec on him because I don't think it's worth it. I have these lv15s that join and swear they are the best because they raped a lv10 not respeced and no plat equip wearin bowbear. I'm beginning to think that twinking is just sad because of all the changes we have gone through. I miss when FH was the only town and all we had was a patch of dirt in the middle. The good ol' lv19 twinking days.

Actually twinking is still as good if not better now with the extra gear available. You have to look around to find decent pvpers who rnt trolls but its not hard if you know how to...
Pretty ironic TT would make a thread on this when all i've seen him do ingame is troll, complain or say hes the best twink.
Btw i have twinks, i dnt think they are the best and i barely ever complain when i lose. If u wanna enjoy pvp, just chill and ignore the junk ppl spill out their mouths.

TwinkTastical
02-25-2011, 09:16 PM
Actually twinking is still as good if not better now with the extra gear available. You have to look around to find decent pvpers who rnt trolls but its not hard if you know how to...
Pretty ironic TT would make a thread on this when all i've seen him do ingame is troll, complain or say hes the best twink.
Btw i have twinks, i dnt think they are the best and i barely ever complain when i lose. If u wanna enjoy pvp, just chill and ignore the junk ppl spill out their mouths.

First off, go take your lv 21 wand pally and delete it, yw for the build. Yes i troll, **** you.

I will also state i am the best, so **** you again.

Dont even try to troll me, because youll end up in tears.

Jespo
02-25-2011, 11:05 PM
First off, go take your lv 21 wand pally and delete it, yw for the build. Yes i troll, **** you.

Dang twink.. The words that you put out are so harsh.. If it were possible I'd name you the flame king. Yea I like the sound of that. *bows down* I AM NOT WORTHY

giayuan
02-25-2011, 11:10 PM
remember this guy?

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa471/Farmingmule/ed1fd2c2.jpg

i been on him almost all morning having a blast. he is still pretty darn good with his old gear. suks not having hell scream but man this was and still is one great build. funny as heck too when i got some of these 20 bears running past my teamates just to get at me! lmao

DAYUM DUDE!! your kidding me! thats you? first off, great stats kills and deaths, etc. Not only am I one level higher than you, were twins and youre gonna crush me.
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7088/img0157.png
Whats with the stat differences??? im higher and you got better!!! imma die! :D
are you buffed? mage buffed? hmm..

TwinkTastical
02-25-2011, 11:25 PM
Props for rockin my intbear look ^.^

giayuan
02-25-2011, 11:34 PM

Welcum! i really like it! ;)

Ladylove
02-25-2011, 11:39 PM

Lol when one of my mages was 19, it wore same look, but I didn't know you then. I just liked the way the hat looked with the robe.

TwinkTastical
02-25-2011, 11:50 PM
Lol when one of my mages was 19, it wore same look, but I didn't know you then. I just liked the way the hat looked with the robe.

You subconcioisly knew me.

Ladylove
02-25-2011, 11:51 PM
You subconcioisly knew me.

Bahaha sure mhm ok :) The sombrero festivo matches well. I'm matchy matchy with all my things hehe

TwinkTastical
02-25-2011, 11:53 PM
Dang twink.. The words that you put out are so harsh.. If it were possible I'd name you the flame king. Yea I like the sound of that. *bows down* I AM NOT WORTHY

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/486e8b65.png

joeychandler
02-26-2011, 08:03 AM

Ty for provin my point - ur a troll whining about increased trolls in pvp. I doubt u even get why thats failed logic. Yea i might end up in tears.... or i might jst never care at all...

Protank
02-26-2011, 08:04 AM
DAYUM DUDE!! your kidding me! thats you? first off, great stats kills and deaths, etc. Not only am I one level higher than you, were twins and youre gonna crush me.
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7088/img0157.png
Whats with the stat differences??? im higher and you got better!!! imma die! :D
are you buffed? mage buffed? hmm..

ok i just checked and yes tank is totaly unbuffed in that pic.

i did not enter him in tourny. i entered cub. without hell scream tank does not stand a chance.

this is the toon ur facing in tourney. once again unbuffed in pic
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa471/Farmingmule/de16e872.jpg
gl :)

TwinkTastical
02-26-2011, 10:32 AM
Ty for provin my point - ur a troll whining about increased trolls in pvp. I doubt u even get why thats failed logic. Yea i might end up in tears.... or i might jst never care at all...
So you can come in here talking all the **** youd like because...http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/782e3f0a.png
And ill troll a bitchy level 21 wand elf who cant dual spec properly, so he uses a 17 wand ^.^

And ill keep trolling, cause when haters hate, it makes me feel good. So ill troll more and make more haters hate.

Once againhttp://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/486e8b65.png

Apocolypze
02-26-2011, 10:39 AM
I remember my lvl 19 twink Paladinpower and that time when it was still 1.3 a bunch of us ran through all the towns. Most were int bears with red sombreros and u were one of em' i think. Good times :)

Conradin
02-26-2011, 10:42 AM
Dude I wonder if I have that pic of us all In fathom crypt lined up! And I was the only one with the grey sombraro

Apocolypze
02-26-2011, 10:50 AM
I still got my black sombrero i bought when vanitys first came out

Zerious
02-26-2011, 01:34 PM
There in fact IS Twinking in Pl still.

Come on Tt... Flame me.... I.... dare... you...

Sigkill
02-26-2011, 02:40 PM
Dude I wonder if I have that pic of us all In fathom crypt lined up! And I was the only one with the grey sombraro

look for some pics of me plz :D

TwinkTastical
02-26-2011, 03:54 PM
There in fact IS Twinking in Pl still.

Come on Tt... Flame me.... I.... dare... you...

Prove it....?

Zerious
02-26-2011, 04:13 PM
Prove it....?

It proves itself, just join a game within whatever level bracket. And unless there's a sound definition of "twinking" (and I don't mean some definition you come up with), there's no saying if it was there/isn't there anymore.

Sigkill
02-26-2011, 06:10 PM
It proves itself, just join a game within whatever level bracket. And unless there's a sound definition of "twinking" (and I don't mean some definition you come up with), there's no saying if it was there/isn't there anymore.

sheesh why do you always have to be like this >_>

Physiologic
02-26-2011, 06:17 PM
Twinking never existed in Pocket Legends :p

Definition of an "MMO twink character": lower-leveled character sufficiently funded by a higher-leveled character that can equip higher-leveled armor, for the purposes of either farming or PvP dueling. Lower-leveled characters in Pocket Legends can't equip higher-leveled armor anyway, so I don't understand why it's called twinking in this game :)

TwinkTastical
02-26-2011, 07:54 PM

^

Making a 25 dex bear doesnt fit the description.

Protank
02-26-2011, 11:49 PM
jespo look what i found hahaha

we were some beasts bak then

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa471/Farmingmule/e4c55275.jpg

got some more burried. ill check after this bj penn fight

Protank
02-27-2011, 01:06 AM
found anouther

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa471/Farmingmule/194fbaec.jpg

look at my skill build lmao

no wonder twink was telling me his

must of been my 1st stages of int bear

thx again twink u always helped a bro out :)

TwinkTastical
02-27-2011, 11:16 AM
found anouther

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa471/Farmingmule/194fbaec.jpg

look at my skill build lmao

no wonder twink was telling me his

must of been my 1st stages of int bear

thx again twink u always helped a bro out :)

I love the black lines over our/my text. ^.^

Zerious
02-28-2011, 01:35 PM
^

Making a 25 dex bear doesnt fit the description.

explain. I'm geared for it, and built on what's provided at that level. Level 25 "twinks" do exist FYI.

Although I think I'm finding myself to agree with Physi

Snakespeare
02-28-2011, 06:25 PM
The thing is, devs never intended you guys to make "twinks" at all...

Sure they did. They added the Disable XP Gain button after we started making twinks. To me that means they noticed it, liked it, and supported it.

Another thing we don't have now is farming for your twinks. Those Dreamer Darkbolts dropped from Zyla Doom, the first respawning boss ever. People would hang out in there so much it came to be called Zyla's Lounge.

Anyway, TT, don't blame the players. It is good to see these new twinks players! It means the game is healthy. But it would be cooler if we could farm twinking gear instead of buying it with plat. That really helped to create the milieu.

Staffed
03-01-2011, 10:37 PM
what up first 15 twinks :)

Ladylove
03-01-2011, 10:38 PM
what up first 15 twinks :)

A wild Staffed has appeared! -throws Pokeball-

Rebel
03-01-2011, 10:42 PM
A wild Staffed has appeared! -throws Pokeball-

*Pokeball smashes on impact*

*Rebel uses charm to capture the wild Staffed*

Ladylove
03-01-2011, 10:49 PM
*Pokeball smashes on impact*

*Rebel uses charm to capture the wild Staffed*

Steals wild Staffed BWAHAHAHHA

Zeus
03-01-2011, 10:51 PM
Steals wild Staffed BWAHAHAHHA

"You've been stunned!" "You may not move for 5 seconds"

Ladylove
03-01-2011, 10:56 PM
"You've been stunned!" "You may not move for 5 seconds"

Pfft, nuh-uh, I used evade. SAND STORM!

Lesrider
03-01-2011, 10:57 PM
Why hasn't a Pokemon game for touchscreens been made yet? These devices could handle a much more advanced game than those slooooooooow gameboy games.

DawnInfinity
03-01-2011, 11:12 PM
Why hasn't a Pokemon game for touchscreens been made yet? These devices could handle a much more advanced game than those slooooooooow gameboy games.

I would totally spend 20 dollars on Pokemon for my iPod touch / iPhone.

TwinkTastical
03-01-2011, 11:42 PM
Holy ****ing ****, its staffed! Staffed is back! Ring the bells! clothe your children! Get out of bed! Hes really here!

TwinkTastical
03-01-2011, 11:46 PM
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/fdc89e48.jpg

Hes my single battle pokemon.

Heres my trio battle team, which is also my ipad BG
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/0025384f.png

Heres my backup team.
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/635b3a07.png

Conradin
03-02-2011, 12:10 AM
Lol pvpbear- that pretty much copied my....... Bearpvp
http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/epilist/d49030d7.jpg