PDA

View Full Version : L50 com build

Buchmeister
12-28-2014, 02:52 PM
Does anyone have a guide for this?

snakelamp
12-28-2014, 03:44 PM
Ok you put all your skills at 6 and the rest is luck. The end.

CAK Vader
12-28-2014, 05:26 PM
Ok you put all your skills at 6 and the rest is luck. The end.
.-. Except when it comes to dashy and soupahbruh

Deathplague
12-28-2014, 06:10 PM
jay use hack anywys

Enduvial
12-28-2014, 08:17 PM
.-. Except when it comes to dashy and soupahbruh

And ghostlyeyes

XxPureBeastxX
12-28-2014, 10:42 PM
Cowjisz/Ghostlyeyes is sooooo funnehhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burninglamp
12-28-2014, 10:56 PM
And make sure u have VAK armor and napalm and hooray!!!

Uafaud
12-29-2014, 08:36 AM
lol man this cap messed up whole pvp, and made it luck based there isn't much skill involved specially to those who use napalms

what they guys on top say is true most of your skills including
vigor6
kinetic resvoir6
increase mass6
growing rage6
forcehammer(optional to max)
singularity6
stomp(1or2 is enuff imo)
graviton slam6
backbreaker(just max this skill its your bread and butter)
will be at 6point maxed

Enduvial
12-29-2014, 04:01 PM
lol man this cap messed up whole pvp, and made it luck based there isn't much skill involved specially to those who use napalms

what they guys on top say is true most of your skills including
vigor6
kinetic resvoir6
increase mass6
growing rage6
forcehammer(optional to max)
singularity6
stomp(1or2 is enuff imo)
graviton slam6
backbreaker(just max this skill its your bread and butter)
will be at 6point maxed

So winning every single fight with a napalm is not a skill? Last time I died was back in 2008 when a operative decided to rush me ._. Douchin hakura LEL

Burninglamp
12-29-2014, 06:09 PM
So winning every single fight with a napalm is not a skill? Last time I died was back in 2008 when a operative decided to rush me ._. Douchin hakura LEL

Com dun lose to op!!!!!!!

Uafaud
12-30-2014, 05:11 AM

._. stopped reading after 2008 and yes most of commandos with napalm have no skill
i mean it based on my experience
fought a com with napalm once he had no issue yet
asked him to use hard6, he did however started arguing on my trance skill and suppression(kiting) so changed to napalm
plus napalm got a chance to stun its not really necessary in pvp but oh well
none of devs care.

Burninglamp
12-30-2014, 11:51 AM
Hooray napalm!

XxPureBeastxX
12-31-2014, 10:14 AM

1. This game was released in 2011.
2. You joined last year.
3. 51 cap did not exist.
No hate is involved.
Have a nice day bro! ^.^

Burninglamp
12-31-2014, 11:51 AM
1. This game was released in 2011.
2. You joined last year.
3. 51 cap did not exist.
No hate is involved.
Have a nice day bro! ^.^

Lmfao

Bottom
12-31-2014, 08:01 PM
._. stopped reading after 2008 and yes most of commandos with napalm have no skill
asked him to use hard6, he did however started arguing on my trance skill and suppression(kiting) so changed to napalm
none of devs care.
True, but there's no point in complaining about that.. The devs won't ever focus on this game again they found to much success in Arcane Legends so they gave up on all the other communities of Space Time Studios

XxPureBeastxX
12-31-2014, 11:33 PM
True, but there's no point in complaining about that.. The devs won't ever focus on this game again they found to much success in Arcane Legends so they gave up on all the other communities of Space Time Studios

Yeah and sadly, SL is the most undeveloped one.

Enduvial
01-01-2015, 01:24 AM
none of devs care.
Btw If you think about it it's up to the battlers to choose what to fight with and I choose to have a good time by killing people so I use nap and also I got like so much skill in pistol yet I lost it want proof ask dash and Diego them selfs and ask how good was ghostlyeyes in a pistol fight? They would say he's decent

Burninglamp
01-01-2015, 10:22 AM
Yeah and sadly, SL is the most undeveloped one.

You forgot dark legends

XxPureBeastxX
01-01-2015, 10:25 AM
You forgot dark legends

Spritbanana?

Uafaud
01-01-2015, 03:48 PM
Btw If you think about it it's up to the battlers to choose what to fight with and I choose to have a good time by killing people so I use nap and also I got like so much skill in pistol yet I lost it want proof ask dash and Diego them selfs and ask how good was ghostlyeyes in a pistol fight? They would say he's decent

there is absolutely no problem in choosing what gear to use in pvp or even changing guns but your opponent can be a bit humble and respect?
dunno if you get my point but oh well and you named dashbro.... lol...

p.s barely any coms got skill with pistol you aren't one

Enduvial
01-06-2015, 06:10 PM
there is absolutely no problem in choosing what gear to use in pvp or even changing guns but your opponent can be a bit humble and respect?

p.s barely any coms got skill with pistol you aren't oneIdc if I'm not one but for coms they didn't choose a specific weapon other then shut guns

supah
02-07-2015, 09:44 PM
k so, make all your skills 1 then take the other points and call 1-877-393-4448 then ask for Craig then hang up then press one then star then press 9 then hang up then go outside and fondle a stray cat then go back inside and press 6 on your phone then bam you've got yourself a pro build

Dashbroo
02-08-2015, 09:48 AM

p.s barely any coms got skill with pistol you aren't one

Why u hate me uafaud :.( last time I faced u I couldn't even make a dent in ur hp cause how much u ran :.(

Uafaud
02-08-2015, 02:29 PM
Why u hate me uafaud :.( last time I faced u I couldn't even make a dent in ur hp cause how much u ran :.(

dude i hate no one
you just complain alot about me running thats all.