Any guild wana have fun with us?

Please let me know :)

Raselph
12-29-2014, 03:27 AM
Blow em all outta the sky!

Best of luck

Ocapaoas
12-29-2014, 05:15 AM
I'm in <Casualties of War> so i will ask the GM but most members would love to have a war with you.

Ice
12-29-2014, 06:19 AM
I'm in <Casualties of War> so i will ask the GM but most members would love to have a war with you.

sure bring it on :)

suckyiknow
12-29-2014, 07:41 AM
Karma looking for a guild war? Wow...

For those people who remember Pride: Venom part 2? Maybe its time to find a new GM, js.

Ice
12-29-2014, 07:52 AM

For those people who remember Pride: Venom part 2? Maybe its time to find a new GM, js.

ok go find your own gm :)

im looking for guild war not drama and discussion... Karma is a pvp guild... with out war its boring..

Karma is born to kill.. the best of the best pvp players in game..

Arrowz
12-29-2014, 10:59 AM

im looking for guild war not drama and discussion... Karma is a pvp guild... with out war its boring..

It must be hard to one shot people

Zeus
12-29-2014, 12:35 PM
It must be hard to one shot people

Feeble, High HP, Armor, Quick Reflexes, Good Ping, Excellent Hardware.

For those slower paced folk, low level PvP is always an option.

tharidom
12-29-2014, 12:50 PM

Talking about low lvl pvp sell me worshiped his lvl 15 ring with para pleawse Zeus :3

Arrowz
12-29-2014, 01:05 PM

Like i said, must be hard to oneshot people. And i find it funny how u say low lvl pvp is always an option when i just saw u in low lvl pvp 10 minutes ago. Rekt

Zeus
12-29-2014, 01:08 PM
Like i said, must be hard to oneshot people. And i find it funny how u say low lvl pvp is always an option when i just saw u in low lvl pvp 10 minutes ago. Rekt

Yea, I'm practicing for the twink tournament so that I can win that one too.

What I have noticed is that twinks will generally stack breeze, bring higher levels, and spot block immediately for advantage. That's cool and all but really, it doesn't improve anyone's skill and it's only good for KDR which I do not care too much about. I'd rather learn and be prepared so when it comes tournament time, I'm ready.

PS: Have you noticed how in the twink tournaments, end game players won the twink tournament brackets?

Kingofninjas
12-29-2014, 01:14 PM
Back to topic, will the gear levels be evened out or will you take your top gear team in?

Arrowz
12-29-2014, 01:15 PM

What I have noticed is that twinks will generally stack breeze, bring higher levels, and spot block immediately for advantage. That's cool and all but really, it doesn't improve anyone's skill and it's only good for KDR which I do not care too much about. I'd rather learn and be prepared so when it comes tournament time, I'm ready.

PS: Have you noticed how in the twink tournaments, end game players won the twink tournament brackets?

Is this why u were fighting 4v3 while ur guildie blocked? For practice? And i thought low lvl pvp is for slower paced folk so why would u want to waste ur time with that

Zeus
12-29-2014, 01:16 PM
Is this why u were fighting 4v3 while ur guildie blocked? For practice? And i thought low lvl pvp is for slower paced folk so why would u want to waste ur time with that

I've been in the bracket for 2 days - I do not even know who is who or what is what. I would waste my time because I enjoy winning tournaments. I also do not want to let go of my 3 in a row tournament win streak. :)

Arrowz
12-29-2014, 01:21 PM
I've been in the bracket for 2 days - I do not even know who is who or what is what. I would waste my time because I enjoy winning tournaments. I also do not want to let go of my 3 in a row tournament win streak. :)

You dont know who is who even though there are guild tags under peoples name? Rather convenient excuse

Zeus
12-29-2014, 01:23 PM
You dont know who is who even though there are guild tags under peoples name? Rather convenient excuse

I'm sorry - I'm just supposed to know automatically who allies and who enemies are or know exactly where everyone is on the map? Tags are only visible when someone is in plain sight. If a person is blocking, they are not going to be within view to see guild tag.

Also, last time I checked, you were L17 and we were L15. So, who really was being unfair? Certainly not me.

Reconstruction
12-29-2014, 01:52 PM
Stop this it's ignorant nobody cares about endgame and twink feud read the title karma looking for a guild war so if you zeus and you arrowz would kindly take it somewhere else thx goodbye

Bunny♥
12-29-2014, 01:58 PM

agree, the best twinks that i know as of now are those who are from endgame. I wont mention them, its 2 tanks who are beasting lvls 15-16 atm and I know twinks at that bracket know who they are. Indeed, its mostly spot block, gang, 5 tank line up, high level gang, breeze stack and more of it :)

tharidom
12-29-2014, 02:17 PM
agree, the best twinks that i know as of now are those who are from endgame. I wont mention them, its 2 tanks who are beasting lvls 15-16 atm and I know twinks at that bracket know who they are. Indeed, its mostly spot block, gang, 5 tank line up, high level gang, breeze stack and more of it :)

Who are they?

NotYoCookiez
12-29-2014, 02:30 PM
Who are they?

me!

Zeus
12-29-2014, 03:23 PM
Who are they?

Vepy, iPredator. They're easily the best players I know.

Zeus
12-29-2014, 03:29 PM
The thread title was simple and the content within the post was drama free. If interested, message any officers. If not, do not comment.

Leonut
12-29-2014, 07:00 PM
This game does not have the capability to have a GW.

Higuani
12-29-2014, 08:25 PM

Where did they said there is gonna be a twink tournament in level 15 ? I never saw the post o.O

About bringin higher levels doesn't mean they can win, before breeze came out we lvl17 fighted alot 18/19 in 5v5 and still win it. It takes skill/tactics to kill higher levels. Agree they have more armor/hp/dmg but if they don't know how to play they still die as easy as 2 levels lower. Twink is not same as endgame so get used to play against higher levels. In endgame you also kill level 40s they can actually say the same thing about you being 1 level higher and the gear/stats gap is BIGGER as in twinks with all arcane/mythics.

Anyway welcome to level 15 brackett

Zeus
12-29-2014, 08:27 PM
Where did they said there is gonna be a twink tournament in level 15 ? I never saw the post o.O

About bringin higher levels doesn't mean they can win, before breeze came out we lvl17 fighted alot 18/19 in 5v5 and still win it. It takes skill/tactics to kill higher levels. Agree they have more armor/hp/dmg but if they don't know how to play they still die as easy as 2 levels lower. Twink is not same as endgame so get used to play against higher levels. In endgame you also kill level 40s they can actually say the same thing about you being 1 level higher and the gear/stats gap is BIGGER as in twinks with all arcane/mythics.

Anyway welcome to level 15 brackett

Yes, I used to twink at L15 too but before breeze era. Now, it's much different and on top of the level advantage, being breezed is a GG.

Ice
12-30-2014, 12:45 AM
back to topic bump :)

Any guild want have pure fun Guild war?

We can set-up rules like : No spawning, no returns , How many rounds , Max class.

Litheus
12-30-2014, 05:18 AM
i see ur videos

Bless
12-30-2014, 06:21 AM
We can do no breeze too for fun.

Raselph
12-30-2014, 07:04 AM
We can do no breeze too for fun.

Yeah, it would be fairer to have a non-breeze war.

Ovtlaw
12-30-2014, 09:30 AM

No ur wrong. I farm msmystic rogue with arcane ring in karma... Lol. I was using haze pet. Haha

Afterfive
12-30-2014, 10:12 AM
No ur wrong. I farm msmystic rogue with arcane ring in karma... Lol. I was using haze pet. Haha

Ye ye, and pigs are flying... refer to the thread or go to your twinks.... thanks!

Raselph
12-30-2014, 11:50 AM

Yep, in dreams ofc.

Venom
12-30-2014, 11:52 AM

Been almost a year of inactivity and still people remember me :) Good to see!

Spell
12-30-2014, 11:56 AM
Been almost a year of inactivity and still people remember me :) Good to see!

Lol the haters never sleep venom :p

Raselph
12-30-2014, 12:11 PM
Lol the haters never sleep venom :p

Wth no one hates me, lol. Was i that bloody fair?. Dang.

P.S missin my karma huns ^_^

Ocapaoas
12-30-2014, 05:28 PM
We will be up for a clash once we have 2 more people willing, most of them know we would lose but me and a couple others are up for it.