View Full Version : PL new years resolutions

Burningdex
12-29-2014, 02:02 AM
Hey guys, burn here and yes ik this thread was made by Xghostsx a few years ago (maybe last year im not sure) but its 2015 very very soon and i would like to know what your PL resolutions for the New Year are, mine are as followed :

-Merch atleast 1million gold without help from friends (if i do this, it would be my first million gold un-aided)
-Stop asking people for gear/items.
-Keep with the character i'm currently using and not worry about the statistical figures of it (kdr,pve ratio) the character is "burnslevelone".

Fractite
12-29-2014, 02:56 AM
Mine is to simply not to pick on weaker players in PvP by asking them to fight all the time.

Giazagilur
12-29-2014, 03:00 AM
Mine is to simply not to pick on weaker players in PvP by asking them to fight all the time.

Ew that's like the polite way of rushing

My Pl New Years Resolution is to learn how to balance my time with it. I always say I'll be on for 10-30 minutes and it ends up being four+ hours [emoji37]

synfullmagic_23110
12-29-2014, 03:12 AM
Hey guys, burn here and yes ik this thread was made by Xghostsx a few years ago (maybe last year im not sure) but its 2015 very very soon and i would like to know what your PL resolutions for the New Year are, mine are as followed :

-Merch atleast 1million gold without help from friends (if i do this, it would be my first million gold un-aided)
-Stop asking people for gear/items.
-Keep with the character i'm currently using and not worry about the statistical figures of it (kdr,pve ratio) the character is "burnslevelone".
Woa all ur money has been from friends? Dam.....wish i had good friends D: i managed to make a lot of gold tho

Burningdex
12-29-2014, 05:10 AM
Woa all ur money has been from friends? Dam.....wish i had good friends D: i managed to make a lot of gold tho

90% probably, and looking back on this year ik that is very very shallow of me and its too late to fix it because the friends i owe most of my money too have quit or i barely talk too because i moved to a different level :( (you know who you are and im not naming you) and tbh i feel like i betrayed them and that im a bad friend :(

the other 10% is from me playing it a lot and levelling new toons (even if power levelled i still get gold drops from it :p)

My Pl New Years Resolution is to learn how to balance my time with it. I always say I'll be on for 10-30 minutes and it ends up being four+ hours [emoji37]
^story of my life lol

LEVEL ONE
12-29-2014, 05:31 AM

Hmm... From the name of it it sounds like a level one character. If that's the case, I don't think you'll have to worry about the PVE k/d ratio.

My resolution for 2015 (well January, at least):
- quit
- give all my stuff away
- find a worthy successor to lead the <Level One Elite> guild
- not make any new friends
- say goodbye to the old ones

MightyMicah
12-29-2014, 05:38 AM
Mine is to graduate college! I'm only two years in at the moment, but I worked the math and if I put in 6-8 hour work days consistently, it's very doable. #Nomoreschool!

Burningdex
12-29-2014, 05:39 AM
Hmm... From the name of it it sounds like a level one character. If that's the case, I don't think you'll have to worry about the PVE k/d ratio.

My resolution for 2015 (well January, at least):
- quit
- give all my stuff away
- find a worthy successor to lead the <Level One Elite> guild
- not make any new friends
- say goodbye to the old ones

all for January? if so, thats quite a schedule

Mine is to graduate college! I'm only two years in at the moment, but I worked the math and if I put in 6-8 hour work days consistently, it's very doable. #Nomoreschool!

you can do it, dont let anyone tell you otherwise

MightyMicah
12-29-2014, 07:01 AM
I can't do it, I give up! *Runs into room and cries*

Haha just kidding. Thanks, Burn! I'm gonna give it my best shot!

Ssneakykills
12-29-2014, 08:05 AM
Be a good boy

for the lulz
12-29-2014, 08:19 AM
Tbh this year im gonna try to be nicer and more sensitive towards other people's emotions. I usually troll my friends , so im gonna stop donig that.

LEVEL ONE
12-29-2014, 08:20 AM
Be a good boy

So close... You almost got a thumbs up from me.

MightyMicah
12-29-2014, 12:00 PM
Tbh this year im gonna try to be nicer and more sensitive towards other people's emotions. I usually troll my friends , so im gonna stop donig that.

My approval may not mean much to you, but it's all I have to give. I say good on you! Being sensitive towards others emotions is a huge deal man. I wish you the best of success this year in your endeavor!

Rodder
12-29-2014, 12:36 PM
Try not to make fun of zeus because he's banned.

Trenton
12-29-2014, 01:42 PM
Try not to make fun of zeus because he's banned.
Got unbanned for like the 3rd time

GRIZZY
12-29-2014, 01:51 PM
What do you mean "without help from friends"? Is there a way to get money from friends while merching? Have I been doin it wrong for three years??? :confusion:

iRandom
12-29-2014, 01:54 PM
What do you mean "without help from friends"? Is there a way to get money from friends while merching? Have I been doin it wrong for three years??? :confusion:

Yup. u merch with friends. I've been doing it right for 4 yrs straight

Rodder
12-29-2014, 08:13 PM
Got unbanned for like the 3rd time

Oh, I was told by a dev that when you are banned you can't be unbanned, I guess they decide from the name, not the reason.

Trenton
12-29-2014, 08:19 PM
Oh, I was told by a dev that when you are banned you can't be unbanned, I guess they decide from the name, not the reason.
Sort of like when a hospital decides whether to give a heart transplant to Barack Obama or a lowly peasant.

HeyitsTubs
12-29-2014, 08:27 PM
mine is to keep up my straight A record in school! So far ive never recieved a B grade overall in my life! (currently 8th grade)

Its hard for me to maintain my gaming potential and do well academically!

However, i think im pulling it off just fine!

iRandom
12-29-2014, 08:50 PM
mine is to keep up my straight A record in school! So far ive never recieved a B grade overall in my life! (currently 8th grade)

Its hard for me to maintain my gaming potential and do well academically!

However, i think im pulling it off just fine!
So I've gotten all C's? :O
Jk yeah I'm keeping up my A+ streak just fine but in 7th grade :P

Rodder
12-29-2014, 11:06 PM
Sort of like when a hospital decides whether to give a heart transplant to Barack Obama or a lowly peasant.

I guess Gary liked it when he gave head too..

Trenton
12-29-2014, 11:10 PM
So I've gotten all C's? :O
Jk yeah I'm keeping up my A+ streak just fine but in 7th grade [emoji14]
That explains it

KingFu
12-29-2014, 11:56 PM
Yup. u merch with friends. I've been doing it right for 4 yrs straight

Ha.

iRandom
12-30-2014, 09:38 AM
Ha.

What's so funny? :O

Suentous PO
12-30-2014, 11:11 AM
What's so funny? :O

You said your in the 7th grade, so your what, maybe 13 now?
Started playing at 9 if we believe, but that means your telling on yourself for breaking tos for 4 years lol.

LEVEL ONE
12-30-2014, 11:13 AM
You said your in the 7th grade, so your what, maybe 13 now?
Started playing at 9 if we believe, but that means your telling on yourself for breaking tos for 4 years lol.

You can play the game with 9, but join the forums with 13. Gotta love those rules.

Suentous PO
12-30-2014, 11:16 AM
I don't see 9 here not that I don't believe you.

7. YOUR REPRESENTATION TO SPACETIME
As a material inducement to SPACETIME entering into this EULA with you, you represent to SPACETIME that: (i) you are over thirteen (13) years of age, and have the full and unrestricted legal right to enter into agreements; (ii) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo or has been designated by the U.S. government as a 'terrorist nation'; and (iii) you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties.

LEVEL ONE
12-30-2014, 11:20 AM
I don't see 9 here not that I don't believe you.

7. YOUR REPRESENTATION TO SPACETIME
As a material inducement to SPACETIME entering into this EULA with you, you represent to SPACETIME that: (i) you are over thirteen (13) years of age, and have the full and unrestricted legal right to enter into agreements; (ii) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo or has been designated by the U.S. government as a 'terrorist nation'; and (iii) you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties.

Right. I thought the rating of the game was 9+, but it's 12+ in the AppStore (did that get changed, or was it always like that?). There are however many people under 13 without consequences (unless they hang out in Humania, in which case they suffer severe psychological consequences).

Suentous PO
12-30-2014, 11:23 AM
What I quoted was from the game log in page ( not forum), so I assumed it applied to the game.

Nonetheless l second that HA

Itoopeo
12-30-2014, 11:28 AM
90% probably, and looking back on this year ik that is very very shallow of me and its too late to fix it because the friends i owe most of my money too have quit or i barely talk too because i moved to a different level :( (you know who you are and im not naming you) and tbh i feel like i betrayed them and that im a bad friend :(

the other 10% is from me playing it a lot and levelling new toons (even if power levelled i still get gold drops from it :p)

^story of my life lol

Then I am richer than you, lol. I consider my fortunes as "Average PvP:ers gold purse". It means something between 1.1m and 1.3m I'm not even sure

LEVEL ONE
12-30-2014, 11:29 AM
What I quoted was from the game log in page ( not forum), so I assumed it applied to the game.

Well, the link from the game login page leads me here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?11694-Pocket-Legends-Terms-of-Service, so I guess it applies to both, game and forum(?)

Either way, iRandom violated the ToS :O

Itoopeo
12-30-2014, 11:34 AM

Uuuuuuuuuuu.... Thats bad :-0

iRandom
12-30-2014, 11:40 AM

Clearly in more ways than one. I'm pretty sure it says to never reveal personal information in the ToS.

xxkilsxx
12-30-2014, 02:41 PM
hit 100m and give it away at 100 subs

iRandom
12-30-2014, 06:25 PM

Now I realize that kingfu's ha was trying to prove that I'm swimmingstar lol

Suentous PO
12-30-2014, 07:08 PM
Uh, it wasn't that.

iRandom
12-30-2014, 07:30 PM
Uh, it wasn't that.
We'll he didn't quote my age one but the 4yrs and he falsely assumes that VC I love rainbows I am swimming star

KingFu
12-30-2014, 10:57 PM
My new year's resolution is the same as every year. To be a much kinder person. I usually give up around noon though.

Uh, it wasn't that.

^