PDA

View Full Version : graphics issue on samsung galaxy tab S

Raselph
12-29-2014, 04:04 AM
I have been playing AL for 3 days on the new samsung galaxy tab S and i was just changing the settings, while i turned off virtual joystick tracking i hy mistakenly tapped on disable camera effects. Then when i turned it off again i saw that the graphics had become crazy in pve and pvp zones. The graphics remain normal in towns. While i play in pvp or pve my mage looks squishy and weird like.

Device info can be found here (http://www.samsung.com/ae/support/model/SM-T805NZWAXSG) it runs on the latest android version...kitkat

(Screenshot to be posted soon)

Pohdoh
12-30-2014, 03:50 PM
There is a setting in the settings menu where you can choose the pixels. As screenshots are not added, I cannot fully help.

Does this 'squishy and weird' screen ever happen outside game?
Have you emailed STG with your issue yet?

Remember to include:

- What your device name is and what OS you are running on.
- How long this issue has persisted.

Schnitzel
12-31-2014, 01:11 AM
did you click the "Pixel Double" checkbox?

that might be why (I dunno for sure though...)

Raselph
12-31-2014, 05:02 AM

Pixel double and camera effects were enabled and disabled again...still persists...

There is a setting in the settings menu where you can choose the pixels. As screenshots are not added, I cannot fully help.

Does this 'squishy and weird' screen ever happen outside game?
Have you emailed STG with your issue yet?

Remember to include:

- What your device name is and what OS you are running on.
- How long this issue has persisted.

Im using the latest samsung galaxy tab with kitkat system.
issue has been persisting for nearly less than a week...i have trouble adding the screen shots...will update them tomorrow.

Pohdoh
12-31-2014, 05:13 AM

Already suggested that.

Pixel double and camera effects were enabled and disabled again...still persists...

Im using the latest samsung galaxy tab with kitkat system.
issue has been persisting for nearly less than a week...i have trouble adding the screen shots...will update them tomorrow.

Does this 'weird' visual happen outside of Arcane Legends aswell?

Raselph
12-31-2014, 08:33 AM
Already suggested that.

Does this 'weird' visual happen outside of Arcane Legends aswell?

No. It just happens to me in AL only whenever i run on my mage in pve and pvp. In towns i absoltely have no problem to this graphics issue.

Pohdoh
12-31-2014, 09:22 AM
No. It just happens to me in AL only whenever i run on my mage in pve and pvp. In towns i absoltely have no problem to this graphics issue.

This is very odd indeed and I have never seen this happen. What is STG reply to you?

Raselph
12-31-2014, 09:24 AM
This is very odd indeed and I have never seen this happen. What is STG reply to you?

Havent recieved anything so far. Still waiting.

Pohdoh
12-31-2014, 03:29 PM
Havent recieved anything so far. Still waiting.

Ok keep trying with SS and tell us ASAP the reply :P

Raselph
12-31-2014, 11:09 PM
Ok keep trying with SS and tell us ASAP the reply :P

Im trying to export the image type...still doesnt work.

Pohdoh
01-01-2015, 09:13 AM
Im trying to export the image type...still doesnt work.

Make sure it is a jpeg.

Mjolstin
01-06-2015, 11:26 AM
An easier method for you is to upload the image to a site like imgur or such and post a IMG link to it here in the thread.

carsi4ever1903
02-01-2015, 04:44 PM
is it fixed or stil have that problem i hve samsung galaxy tab s 8.4 i have now the seam problem as you i dont now where mast i support al or samsung

Rx8
02-01-2015, 08:20 PM
An easier method for you is to upload the image to a site like imgur or such and post a IMG link to it here in the thread.

is it fixed or stil have that problem i hve samsung galaxy tab s 8.4 i have now the seam problem as you i dont now where mast i support al or samsung

Theres a failure on these types on devices. *rushes to test out on mine...

I have this issue on mine too. The frames per second also known as FPS reduces heavily and the everything that is smooth becomes sharp and pointy-like. Anything soft like the elon shield from the gun proc becomes a somewhat sharp broken down circle.

I tried to upload a few IMGs through every format that is available on this forums. It all fails. I might as well try to upload within this week as i am in busy for a few days due to project work.

The game doesnt seem to fit the screen size properly i guess...thus giving a blury (ish) pointy graphics.

SacredKnight
02-02-2015, 02:23 AM
I have a problem like that on My Tab S 10.5. In some towns like Paradise Pier and in most other maps my character would start "morphing" from normal to lets, a position a bit to the right, lose the helmet, the weapon would switch position, all in all in just looked quite strange. I seem to only have this on my Tab S too...

Rx8
02-03-2015, 07:45 AM
I have a problem like that on My Tab S 10.5. In some towns like Paradise Pier and in most other maps my character would start "morphing" from normal to lets, a position a bit to the right, lose the helmet, the weapon would switch position, all in all in just looked quite strange. I seem to only have this on my Tab S too...

Does it all look weirdy and strange? Do some objects look pointy(ish)?

Like sometimes in towns its all fine, but it is rarely able to adjust...is the screen-size the problem?...as i really am doubting the screen-size is affecting the game graphics of AL on the TAB...

SacredKnight
02-04-2015, 12:39 AM
Does it all look weirdy and strange? Do some objects look pointy(ish)?

Like sometimes in towns its all fine, but it is rarely able to adjust...is the screen-size the problem?...as i really am doubting the screen-size is affecting the game graphics of AL on the TAB...

Kind of, yes. It is hard to explain but the next time I see it I will post an SS for sure!

Rx8
02-04-2015, 06:11 AM
Kind of, yes. It is hard to explain but the next time I see it I will post an SS for sure!

I too will be posting, but right now i cant use my SGTS as i have college :\

Givemeahellyeah
02-04-2015, 07:40 AM
Hi,

I have the same exact issue.. When ever i enter pvp or pve my toon graphics fluctuates a lot and the toon face looks like as if I'm using double pixel which I'm not.. Im using samsung note 3. Not sure why this happens only in pvp /pve and not in other maps.