View Full Version : idea/ suggestion to give bulk lock openers a fair slice

mightymynk
12-29-2014, 06:20 AM
hey all, altho i am not a lock opener but still i want to give this idea where a person who opens a lot of lock gets a fair slice out of it. i have seen many threads saying that they opened this many locks and not get anything, altho i agree that its a gamble but still just think guys its just a game and how will u feel if u spend 600-700 dollars on game and get nothing. its absolutely not fair. others may say its a gamble but that person surely feels cheated imo.

so here is my idea: if a person opens a lot of locks like say 500 or 1k locks then he shud get a special chest which drops sure mythic or arcane. like if a person opens 500 crates he gets a mythic chest which always drops a mythic 100 percent and that mythic may be anything from mythic ring to the new bow. similarly if a person opens 1k locks then the person gets a arcane chest which drops a arcane item always. and that item could be anything from hj to samael. those chest may also be traded.

tell ur views on this :)

tharidom
12-29-2014, 06:24 AM
hey all, altho i am not a lock opener but still i want to give this idea where a person who opens a lot of lock gets a fair slice out of it. i have seen many threads saying that they opened this many locks and not get anything, altho i agree that its a gamble but still just think guys its just a game and how will u feel if u spend 600-700 dollars on game and get nothing. its absolutely not fair. others may say its a gamble but that person surely feels cheated imo.

so here is my idea: if a person opens a lot of locks like say 500 or 1k locks then he shud get a special chest which drops sure mythic or arcane. like if a person opens 500 crates he gets a mythic chest which always drops a mythic 100 percent and that mythic may be anything from mythic ring to the new bow. similarly if a person opens 1k locks then the person gets a arcane chest which drops a arcane item always. and that item could be anything from hj to samael. those chest may also be traded.

I would just do a vanity for having a plat history or a lock open history of a certain size, the vanity could become more beautiful by every 'checkpoint' reached. A lot of players have already opened the amount of locks by you said above which would mean that there would come even more arcane and mythic items flooding the market.

mightymynk
12-29-2014, 06:29 AM
I would just do a vanity for having a plat history or a lock open history of a certain size, the vanity could become more beautiful by every 'checkpoint' reached. A lot of players have already opened the amount of locks by you said above which would mean that there would come even more arcane and mythic items flooding the market.
Hmm the amount of lock may be adjusted to more and i think i forgot to mention that those 500 locks or 1k locks shud hav a time limit to be granted that special chest. For example if u open 500 or 1k chest in 24 hours or 48 hours only then u get that chest

Bhosxjay
12-29-2014, 10:09 AM

Nice Idea for Locked Openers

maybe 1k Lockeds for mythic 2.5k Lockeds for Arcane then if theyll get Mythics or Arcanes the Number of Lockeds Opened will Go back to Zero

Pillowhead
12-29-2014, 10:52 AM
An untradeable vanity/banner would be better.

Pohdoh
12-29-2014, 11:02 AM
It shouldn't be time limited or it will be p2w.

Ebezaanec
12-29-2014, 11:23 AM
Nope, the only reason they are holding value is because they are not guaranteed. It's gambling. You win or lose.

If you want guaranteed mythics/arcanes, then spend your plat on ankhs/elixir kits and resell them. Smarter idea.

1,000x locks = 15 plat * 1,000 locks = 15,000 plat.

15,000 plat/25 plat (ankh) = 600 ankh kits

600 ankh kits * 50k gold (current auction value/can be higher) = 30,000,000 gold

Kakashis
12-29-2014, 11:37 AM
yeah I don't agree with this either. You can either strike it big, or go to the poor house. There shouldn't be any constallation prize. It would completely deflate the market value of arcanes.

Energizeric
12-29-2014, 12:09 PM
By definition your suggestion is "pay to win".

mightymynk
12-29-2014, 12:42 PM
By definition your suggestion is "pay to win".
It is p2w now also

Ebezaanec
12-29-2014, 02:21 PM
It is p2w now also

"More fuel to the fire"