PDA

View Full Version : Platinum offers

nightwish5
02-19-2011, 11:35 AM
Well I was checking by curiosity on the offers and found 2 of them that gave you 1 platinum by free those were restaurant story and farm story so I did the download and opened the game but when I opened PL again I didn't get anything what am I supposed to do to get them? Thanks for your help

Royce
02-19-2011, 11:42 AM
Sometimes there is a delay between doing the tapjoy offer and getting your plat. How long has it been now?

Echelong
02-19-2011, 12:10 PM
There is a bug with restaurant story not giving the plat.

nightwish5
02-22-2011, 09:59 PM
Well I've noticed this issue it's the same on all storm8 game productions that offer free platinum and well it kinda sucks really especially when PL staff keeps showing the offers and doing nothing to give the free platinum DISAPPOINTING

Wrap
02-22-2011, 11:44 PM
Well I've noticed this issue it's the same on all storm8 game productions that offer free platinum and well it kinda sucks really especially when PL staff keeps showing the offers and doing nothing to give the free platinum DISAPPOINTING

It might not be the PL staffs fault, the issue could be on Tapjoys end. Or with the maker of the app your downloading possibly.

Sanatorium
02-23-2011, 11:03 AM
Actually, the whole offer wall is controlled by TapJoy and not STS. Wait a while to see if you get the plat, if not contact TapJoy at support@tapjoy.com.