PDA

View Full Version : How can i improve my lvl 20 pvp bird?

Cake
02-19-2011, 03:06 PM
I have a pink lvl 20 frosty launcher, and dark forest leather of the finesse(purple). I always seem to lose in pvp. This is my build 5 evasion, 5 focus, 5 blast,1 root, 1 break, 1 shat scream, and 1 repulse. I cannot afford expert armor lvl 15 because its 500k and i dont have that much gold. I know one combo but it doesnt really do anything. I can only beat new pvp players that have the worse gear, but when i go into a lvl with people who understand pvp better than i do they always kill me and i always die with no kills. Please help if anyone out there is good @ pvp please help me!

Zerious
02-19-2011, 03:11 PM
you invested too much into blast shot, when you should've invested into break armor. Break armor at the beginning of your combo will bring out the potential of your attack skills, even if they're level 1. Try more break armor over blast shot, I'm sure you'll find yourself performing better :)

noobmigo
02-19-2011, 03:15 PM
Here is my build(s), I hope it helps, dawg.

Defense build: 6 evade, 4 focus, 1 thorn, 1 shat, 5 break, 2 blast
Offense build: Warning-only for people that know exactly what to do with it. I'm not one of them, which is why i'm not better
6 focus, 5 blast, 6 break armor, 1 thorn, 1 shat

Combo is always: Thorn, shat, break, blast
This is a warbird build, but hope it helps :)

EDIT: Shat means shattering scream, Thorn means thorn root, break means break armor, and blast means blast shot.

TwinkTastical
02-21-2011, 01:14 AM
2 Posts about the same thing within 24 hours...

Your rivaling parth!