PDA

View Full Version : Pvp L25

Mister Smith
12-29-2014, 11:43 AM
Hey can anyone give me some tips on L25 warrior and maby a build lol I was fighting a warrior 1v1 for 25mins...lol

Primeblades
12-30-2014, 02:36 PM
Warriors vs warriors, the battle will never end.

Good abilities are veng, heal, skyward smash, and axe throw. I recommend level 26 instead though, also you should join a good guild like judgment day

Ovtlaw
12-31-2014, 06:25 AM
Buy breeze. Problem solve

UndeadJudge
12-31-2014, 09:06 AM
In 1v1, neither warrior should use horn...then it is endless.

I like axe prime, but there is 0 chance of survival without jugg. Axe takes up too many points and is only useful in certain situations. I use 5 skills with Jugg, vb, ss, cs, and horn. Just swap in jugg for smash during clashes where you need it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Primeblades
01-06-2015, 06:00 PM
In 1v1, neither warrior should use horn...then it is endless.

I like axe prime, but there is 0 chance of survival without jugg. Axe takes up too many points and is only useful in certain situations. I use 5 skills with Jugg, vb, ss, cs, and horn. Just swap in jugg for smash during clashes where you need it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All i know is when im running, or trying to get to my teamates, axe throw is the ability that gets me. Its perfect for picking out the squishy mages in a clash too. But i think you are right, axe does take up a lot of points. There are many different combos you can use with a warrior. Just dont use horn of renewal xD