PDA

View Full Version : 61

Misfit
12-29-2014, 12:54 PM
I really need some help with 61 bird. I am currently using l61 sang lb set and blue drag. My build is 6 buffs 6 root 6 thorn wall 6 blind 6 break 6 blast 6 repulse 6 heal 5 avian 1 shatter. I am also pure dex. I have no clue if this build is good or not, I just made it while lvling. I have no clue on any combos to use at this level, or tactics to fight other classes. If you have a better build or combos/tactics please post them below or contact me in game on thebigboo, wanded, or newgens.
Thanks!

Burstnuke
12-29-2014, 12:57 PM
remove 6 blast and 6 repulse, add 6 restore and 6 meditation.

iRandom
12-29-2014, 01:06 PM

no i suggest leveling to 66 to get 9 meditation
meditation is all u need other skills r just useless

Hahahahabirdy
12-29-2014, 01:44 PM
Remove all points from restore and use 6 screams instead

Trenton
12-29-2014, 01:48 PM
no i suggest leveling to 66 to get 9 meditation
meditation is all u need other skills r just useless
Pls dont ruin yet another thread u seem to be getting good at it and it makes me cry pls don't have my poor little eyes get any more red they look like hot sauce

@Boo

Not really sure what to tell you, it's the same combos as any other level around there (51-61)

On str characters, unless fox, I do blind root root break shatter repulse, with bears, save repulse for when they try to stomp.
On birds, root blast, break blast, repulse break blast, etc.
Mages are the hardest, but it can be done. Some mages forsee my repulse trick, and so they don't ms. On a quick ms mage, repulse so they waste it, then blast break blind repulse. If they don't ms, root break shatter blast.
Foxes are also tough but you probably won't find them much in 61. Repulse first, then double root break shatter blast. You must stay away from them though because if they get close you're screwed.

iRandom
12-29-2014, 01:56 PM
Pls dont ruin yet another thread u seem to be getting good at it and it makes me cry pls don't have my poor little eyes get any more red they look like hot sauce

@Boo

Not really sure what to tell you, it's the same combos as any other level around there (51-61)

On str characters, unless fox, I do blind root root break shatter repulse, with bears, save repulse for when they try to stomp.
Mages are the hardest, but it can be done. Some mages forsee my repulse trick, and so they don't ms. On a quick ms mage, repulse so they waste it, then blast break blind repulse. If they don't ms, root break shatter blast.
Foxes are also tough but you probably won't find them much in 61. Repulse first, then double root break shatter blast. You must stay away from them though because if they get close you're screwed.
Arent u just a little ray of sunshine

Itoopeo
12-29-2014, 02:28 PM

6 to restore if you are warbird.

Itoopeo
12-29-2014, 02:30 PM

@Boo

Burstnuke
12-29-2014, 02:50 PM

No offense, but you're memes aren't funny at all lol...

iRandom
12-29-2014, 03:45 PM
No offense, but you're memes aren't funny at all lol...

Ikr!
Frozen memes r second to batman memes tho
Sponge bob is third and willy wonka just doesn't work

iRandom
12-29-2014, 04:11 PM

@Boo

I'll try my best.

@Wanded
If anything STR gets close, then avian, repulse, thornwall.
Try to keep mages within within 9-11 meters so avoid being pummeled by lightning.
Try kiting birds with blind repulse and also root (don't use thorn wall) them to see if they have avian.
If they use avian then thorn wall. If they don't then thorn wall anyways.
When using combo, blind break shatter blast repulse roots or
Blind break roots shatter blast repulse or!
Blind break blast repulse or
Repulse blind break roots shatter blast

Fly: Avian Repulse
Stap: Roots blind
Damage : break shatter blast

Against mages: blind root break roots ( they should ms here) shatter blast repulse. If they didn't ms then they should be dead. If they msed then They still should be dead. If their alive then their rlly lucky

Against bears blind break roots shatter blast repulse

Against birds blind break roots shatter blast repulse or all 4 arrows

Against foxes blind roots avian repulse shatter blast break or break first

Against rhino break blind shatter blast ( they should be dead) or all 4 arrows

Trenton
12-29-2014, 04:23 PM
I'll try my best.

@Wanded
If anything STR gets close, then avian, repulse, thornwall.
Try to keep mages within within 9-11 meters so avoid being pummeled by lightning.
Try kiting birds with blind repulse and also root (don't use thorn wall) them to see if they have avian.
If they use avian then thorn wall. If they don't then thorn wall anyways.
When using combo, blind break shatter blast repulse roots or
Blind break roots shatter blast repulse or!
Blind break blast repulse or
Repulse blind break roots shatter blast

Fly: Avian Repulse
Stap: Roots blind
Damage : break shatter blast

Against mages: blind root break roots ( they should ms here) shatter blast repulse. If they didn't ms then they should be dead. If they msed then They still should be dead. If their alive then their rlly lucky

Against bears blind break roots shatter blast repulse

Against birds blind break roots shatter blast repulse or all 4 arrows

Against foxes blind roots avian repulse shatter blast break or break first

Against rhino break blind shatter blast ( they should be dead) or all 4 arrows
There are some tips in there that I didn't mention ^.^ Thanks.

Ssneakykills
12-29-2014, 04:51 PM
Put the points from heal into break also

iRandom
12-29-2014, 05:51 PM
Put the points from heal into break also
His break is six >.<

Misfit
12-29-2014, 05:52 PM
Thanks a ton Trenton and Random! These really helped me a lot

GRIZZY
12-29-2014, 06:06 PM