PDA

View Full Version : Some ideas

LilRaz
02-19-2011, 05:55 PM
Amazing game there is no better games out but i have a few ideas to make it better
1. Buy plat and maps in itunes store
2. Choose gender for you charater
3. Make it so you can duel in the towns
4. Make it so u can inspect peoples gear(this could already be here but i cant find it)
5. Make big raids with like 10 people
6. Make a class race system so eg a human warrior
7. Make roles like healer tank and damage
8. This is a hard 1 vioce chat when in dungeons
I know this is alot but there is some ideas that i think would mqke the game better

LilRaz
02-19-2011, 06:07 PM
More Ideas
9. New gear looks as they are all samey
10. Guilds or clan
11. A castle that u can buy and upgrade for ur guild

Vallist
02-19-2011, 06:17 PM
i want guilds xD

KingFu
02-19-2011, 06:26 PM
1) I think the current set up is better.
2) More character customization should be in the near future,but not sure on specific genders.
3) No, no, and no. This has been suggested a good amount of times, I don't want to see this. I go to towns because I want to take a break, not fight more. I doubt this I'll happen anyways though since I the town limit is 25 due to some devices not being able to handle much/any more, so I doubt they could handle 25 people fighting.
4) Are you referring to seeing the item? You can already:) Just check the box that says "preview on avatar". The box would be there in the trade window, and in cs. If you want I can post a picture of it.
5) Eh, don't see that happening either because of what I said above, some devices couldn't be able to handle it.
6) I think a new class should be in order before mixing them like that, if it were to happen. I don't see it happening though, since a bear healing an archer that is tanking would look weird;)
7) Uhmm, what? Lol
8) Been suggested, and although it is wanted, I don't know if it'd happen or is possible.
9) Gear doesn't look so "samey" when you get up to higher level campaigns (not sure what level you are), once you hit swamps you'll be surprised by how many cool items there are (to look at these items view yanis pink lists, stickied under the trader market).
10) Guild hall is said to be coming. Asommers gave a hint in town that it'd be here at 1.7 (during 1.6 release) but since 1.7 is already out. Hopefully 1.8.
11) May be in guild hall, but I do kinda like the idea. Devs said they'll add player housing (hopefully in 1.8) so it could fall along the lines of player housing for guilds:)

Barbamitsos
02-19-2011, 06:45 PM
Amazing game there is no better games out but i have a few ideas to make it better
1. Buy plat and maps in itunes store
2. Choose gender for you charater
3. Make it so you can duel in the towns
4. Make it so u can inspect peoples gear(this could already be here but i cant find it)
5. Make big raids with like 10 people
6. Make a class race system so eg a human warrior
7. Make roles like healer tank and damage
8. This is a hard 1 vioce chat when in dungeons
I know this is alot but there is some ideas that i think would mqke the game better

this would make it a copy of wow :/
our pl is somethin unique >:/