PDA

View Full Version : Luck elixir bug?

Abraham Lor
12-30-2014, 12:07 AM
Is there a bug with luck stacking? Whenever I get a luck elixir from klaus or shaz they don't stack with my elixir I used from chest, they don't even stack on each other! It's just 40% luck, that's basically the highest u can get now.

Raselph
12-30-2014, 12:19 AM
They no more stack. Sts changed it. They will be overwritten. If u recieve a luck from klaas and then u go to shaz and get one. Shabots ouck elixir will replace the klass luck elixir.

Madnex
12-30-2014, 07:40 AM
Basically you can no longer stack another elixir if there's one already in use. So no matter how much % or how much time left the first elixir has, it will not allow the second one of the same type to stack on or replace it (in the sense of extending the first elixir's time/%).

Serancha
12-30-2014, 01:35 PM
Another super-annoying hidden change by STS. Thanks guys!

Bluesparky
12-30-2014, 07:49 PM
ALong with lagg i had this problem .. Finally i realized it didn't stacked up like earlier we use to have. Wasted around 6 kits trying it. Thanks for secret update STS..Well Played

Madnex
12-30-2014, 08:33 PM
I believe it straight-up doesn't let you purchase another luck elixir or open a luck elixir kit once you're under the effect of one already. I'm guessing this change was to stop the devaluation of legendary loot drops on elites before they drop through the floor. So the new max is 45%, with one-hour elixir combo and lep.