(Was a bit more than half way to plat tier,
but due to the constant patching, i was unable to
reach plat tier in time...)

Azageeber
12-30-2014, 06:13 PM
I totally agree :D

obee
12-30-2014, 06:24 PM
Other players should expirence the gem, but super rich people could buy a ton, and destory in PvP. I suggest releasing a slightly worse version that new players can easily obtain.

toxorto
12-30-2014, 06:55 PM
Other players should expirence the gem, but super rich people could buy a ton, and destory in PvP. I suggest releasing a slightly worse version that new players can easily obtain.
Super rich people are already buying a ton of para gems either they pay people to craft their gears with it or they buy para gem upgraded items from cs. As you already know every single good twink has at least one para gem. If STS would make the para gem tradeable more people could be able to buy them in a cheaper price and avoiding scams.

grzena1982
12-30-2014, 08:12 PM
I must say these gems should be either bound to the holder or made tradeable. At this point though it makes no sense changing anything as this would upset people that based on given settings made specific choices.

Since I missed the Halloween event i wasnt able to earn one which is certainly fine with me. However, when I tried investing money saved into upgrading my gear the process that i was subjected to was very cumbersome. I was given two choices 1. to use cs 2. to indulge myself in some dodgy transaction with someone who claimed he owned one of the gems.

The only legit way of doing this is,e.g., upgrading elo gun with para by paying some fixed agreed upon amount, is to request from the holder some sort of deposit, either the price equivalent or similar item with para already being placed there. This is extremely difficult to accomplish. I met players who were willing to trade, but lacked any collateral which i needed to conduct the transaction. Thus, if you guys at STS are thinking about bringing anymore gems please take this into consideration.

Also to address some of the concerns raised by Obee, you should know better that rich players will have what they want one way or another. ^^

deadz
12-30-2014, 08:32 PM
i was thinking that 1 para gem for 1 player? so that no so Overpowered to rich one's? or decrease its damage effect on items? STS pls make it more balance Its so Overpower in PVP...

Madnex
12-30-2014, 08:38 PM
The gem's design was not fool-proof as believed. They made it a solid 2.0 damage per gem after the first one --regardless the level-- which is of course better than grand gems to a certain point (up to six or seven per character!) due to the fact that this number is multiplied with the bonus damage % to see the actual damage gain.

Changing the trade-ability now is probably not an advisable option. But the next gem's design must be looked into a bit more thoroughly before release.

Bhosxjay
12-31-2014, 12:06 AM
I must say these gems should be either bound to the holder or made tradeable. At this point though it makes no sense changing anything as this would upset people that based on given settings made specific choices.

Since I missed the Halloween event i wasnt able to earn one which is certainly fine with me. However, when I tried investing money saved into upgrading my gear the process that i was subjected to was very cumbersome. I was given two choices 1. to use cs 2. to indulge myself in some dodgy transaction with someone who claimed he owned one of the gems.

The only legit way of doing this is,e.g., upgrading elo gun with para by paying some fixed agreed upon amount, is to request from the holder some sort of deposit, either the price equivalent or similar item with para already being placed there. This is extremely difficult to accomplish. I met players who were willing to trade, but lacked any collateral which i needed to conduct the transaction. Thus, if you guys at STS are thinking about bringing anymore gems please take this into consideration.

Also to address some of the concerns raised by Obee, you should know better that rich players will have what they want one way or another. ^^

Same situation..

Its hard to trust para sellers and hard to find worth it and right items w/ para .. :/

Wish it was Tradeable! ..

Pohdoh
12-31-2014, 05:17 AM
In my honest opinion, I thought it was a good idea having the gems after the first one was added to a characters gear to have a smaller effect. But instead of the next gems having the same 'small effect' It should be diminished by 50% damage each gem added.

deadz
12-31-2014, 06:51 AM
Well Said But not really Helpful tho... Just make us more Confuse..

deadz
12-31-2014, 06:58 AM
The gem's design was not fool-proof as believed. They made it a solid 2.0 damage per gem after the first one --regardless the level-- which is of course better than grand gems to a certain point (up to six or seven per character!) due to the fact that this number is multiplied with the bonus damage % to see the actual damage gain.

Changing the trade-ability now is probably not an advisable option. But the next gem's design must be looked into a bit more thoroughly before release.

Well Said But not really Helpful tho... Just make us more Confused..

Bellaelda
12-31-2014, 12:59 PM
Should be tradeable. Agreed

anjarman
01-01-2015, 01:30 AM
+1 agree

Nesox
01-01-2015, 04:40 AM
But the next... ...design must be looked into a bit more thoroughly before release.

I have lost count of how many additions we have said this to and pre-release testing still has not improved.

PurEvil
01-01-2015, 04:59 AM
This'll make the price of the gem to sky rocket and might ruin market value with it both in short and long runs BUT I agree. As a side comment, other para gems on the same gear only gives +2 damage, and just that, no other stats what soever, having just 1 on your entire gear is good enough, and just perfect gems on the rest.

Appeltjes
01-01-2015, 06:53 AM
This'll make the price of the gem to sky rocket and might ruin market value with it both in short and long runs BUT I agree. As a side comment, other para gems on the same gear only gives +2 damage, and just that, no other stats what soever, having just 1 on your entire gear is good enough, and just perfect gems on the rest.

Lol you might have to try 2 on your gear once, they both go with ur bonus dmg.

toxorto
01-01-2015, 07:26 AM
Lol you might have to try 2 on your gear once, they both go with ur bonus dmg.
Yes specifically here is an example.
If you are a rogue with 300% bonus dmg and you are going to put a second para gem you will not receive +2 dmg as it says on the description. You need to multiplicate the bonus dmg you have with the +2dmg.
Therefore 300% = 3,0
3,0x 2= 6 dmg
Which means instead of +2 dmg you will get +6dmg.
And this is exactly the reason why para gems are so expensive.

.no
01-02-2015, 12:43 AM
No

Rich buy them all
They become more rare
Prices go way up

epicrrr
01-02-2015, 04:11 AM
No No No this will destroy pvp.. brute damage will drop anyone fast 10/10 para is highly disruptive to the point of "untolerable gameplay" like breeze.

Vaeriu
01-03-2015, 10:09 PM
10/10 paras are already broken beyond belief. I agree with epicr here, once you hit more than 5 paras you can basically wreck havoc with one combo on anything as long as you get a crit. We know STS needs to give an advantage to plat buyers but this is too much @_@"
Maybe changing the dmg of para gems back to a solid 2.0 dmg will upset a lot of people who have spent heaps of time and money on getting them but it would make PvP more balanced, now it's just dominated by gear > skill.
#nerfbreezeAApls LOL xD

deadz
01-06-2015, 10:30 AM
Let's leave it to Dev's let them calculate all and make it more balanced and more fun ! just speaking out my opinion :D Cya in Arlor God Bless All!

Pirate Captain
01-06-2015, 11:08 AM
I want to hear STG logic for not making these tradeable

vawaid
01-06-2015, 01:51 PM
It's too late --". Many people already got scammed.

Wutzgood
01-06-2015, 02:39 PM
Sts tried every way possible to not have any character have more than one besides making the upgraded items untradeable (which would have been a terrible idea imo). The less full para gem sets in circulation the better. Noone needs more than one per set. If you feel you do you take the risk of being scammed. They obviously wanted it this way or it would have been changed a long time ago just like goblin rings were never stash able.

The gems are becoming rarer and rarer and soon they will run out. Prob will happen right as a new level cap comes out so all the para equip will be outdated lol.

Pirate Captain
01-06-2015, 03:57 PM
They should've just made it tradeable but instead they turned it into the easiest and most profitable scam ever