PDA

View Full Version : Why Legend Pet (Breeze) Better Than Arcane Pet (Samael,HJ and other)

Ehrzaa
12-30-2014, 10:50 AM
Why not Breeze is Arcane Pet , That Pet Is Better Than Arcane Pet Except Shady And Surge,
Breeze AA Freeze(Stun) For 5-7Second
Breeze AB(Passive) Freeze(Stun) 3-4Seconnd
Samael AA Stun Only For 3Second
Samael AB(Passive) Panic Only For 2Second
So Why Legend Better Than Arcane?
ya i know many people will disagree to Replace Breeze AA/AB
But Why Not Make Breeze is Arcane Pet , Breeze Better than Almost All Arcane Pet, Breeze Stat Is Normal , But AA/AB Better than Arcane Pet ,if anyone agree to me thanks.[emoji1] [emoji106]

demonrazor
12-30-2014, 11:45 AM
Well, right now the deal is if they can actually make it alright so pet. Look at samael, his AA has a melee range. If u are within the melee range ur stunned, fine. But as per breeze, it auto targets u. Ive tested ut with my friends and noticed that when breeze was far from when he was attacking me, the owner used the AA and breeze was like 6-8m away. And i got stunned. How do u feel when sam himself has a range and breeze doesnt?

Ehrzaa
12-30-2014, 12:24 PM
Well, right now the deal is if they can actually make it alright so pet. Look at samael, his AA has a melee range. If u are within the melee range ur stunned, fine. But as per breeze, it auto targets u. Ive tested ut with my friends and noticed that when breeze was far from when he was attacking me, the owner used the AA and breeze was like 6-8m away. And i got stunned. How do u feel when sam himself has a range and breeze doesnt?
But Breeze have Much Better Stun :D