PDA

View Full Version : Goblin King Issue

FluffNStuff
02-19-2011, 11:34 PM
I was in a game, where we would destroy the post, but he would get full health back anyway (definitely not a tether issue). We even did damage pot on it, and we wiped the post almost instantly, yet still again he got full health back. The only think I can think of is either a glitch or a lag issue? Would there be any other reason for this?

Moogerfooger
02-19-2011, 11:39 PM
I've noticed that the first couple of cycles destroying the post does not seem to keep him from rehealing....but on about the third cycle of wiping the post, he will stop rehealing (or at least re-healing fully)...unless there is some trick to this I'm not aware of.

Ellyidol
02-20-2011, 12:47 AM
Same. There was once where we killed the post fast enough, yet he healed.

Then again there are times when I think we killed the post too late, but he doesn't heal.

Maybe keeping him stunned? Not sure.

Echelong
02-20-2011, 10:47 AM
I had the same problem. I thought it was the group but apparently not.

Leiver
02-20-2011, 01:43 PM
What do you mean by 'the post'? Sorry for being a noob. Not had any problem killing GK or seen anything that might have seemed like a glitch

Conradin
02-20-2011, 01:46 PM
you kill the post when its green, then give the king all you got fast- it helps to have a few birds if yuor farming him.

[EDIT] this is the goblin shamen in BS, not the goblin King in balofrt castle.

Moogerfooger
02-20-2011, 02:05 PM
you kill the post when its green, then give the king all you got fast- it helps to have a few birds if yuor farming him.

The point is that even after killing the post when its green very quickly, the first couple of times you do this, he still reheals all the way anyway....maybe not every time, but I have seen it a lot.