PDA

View Full Version : FH Recipe Farming

Yvonnel
02-20-2011, 12:02 AM
I just want to give everyone a heads up. In my experience farming Meathead's Deli with a full party gives the best chance of recipe (and crafting item) drops. I seem to get more gems and basic components when the party is full. The only 2 recipes that I have gotten were when I had others in party.

Again, this is just my experience. Look for my alts if you want to join one of my games.

giayuan
02-20-2011, 01:27 AM
I just want to give everyone a heads up. In my experience farming Meathead's Deli with a full party gives the best chance of recipe (and crafting item) drops. I seem to get more gems and basic components when the party is full. The only 2 recipes that I have gotten were when I had others in party.

Again, this is just my experience. Look for my alts if you want to join one of my games.

Probably true cuz there are more looters, but it sorta ticks me off when someone else gets drops though I may not show it in game ;D

Rebel
02-20-2011, 11:59 AM
This seems to be true. Say I've been farming for a couple of hours in meathead's deli. I make my first game that isn't locked, considering no one will join. Someone joins me while I'm just entering Brom's room. As soon as they get into the room, Brom dies, and they receive a pink recipe. I sure don't show it in-game, but I was mad. Still haven't seen any more pinks while farming alone, so maybe that bigger party does allow for better/more drops.

Anyrra
02-20-2011, 12:12 PM
Im up for farming with you if youre interested. Which alt should I add?

BeardedBear
02-20-2011, 12:26 PM
I'm hopping on now. Add lvlfiveswag please.

Yvonnel
02-20-2011, 12:39 PM
Anyrra. Add either Yvonnel or Yvonnalatwk. I do all recipe farming with these 2.

giayuan
02-20-2011, 02:33 PM
FYI, theres no difference with what lvl characters you use to farm the stuff. And its easier as a lvl50 and up.

Yvonnel
02-20-2011, 05:48 PM
Yeah I know. But I am trying to see how good of equips I can get for my lv5.

drewcapu
02-20-2011, 08:03 PM
I once asked in chat if there was a loot bonus for full parties, similar to xp bonus, and Thade said that he didn't think there was.
Of course, he also suffixed that with the fact that he wasn't looking at the code at the moment either.

Yvonnel
02-21-2011, 09:36 AM
I don't think its a bonus. Simply put 5 in a party 5 drops. 1 in a party 1 drop.

CowboyJim
02-23-2011, 07:57 AM
I've gotten 4 recipes 3 in Meathead's deli and one in FH4.....in FH 4 was with full party....the rest I looted doing solo runs through the deli....so, it's definitely luck of the draw.

BeardedBear
02-23-2011, 08:15 AM
I farmed for 4 days on a lvl 51 and got nada. I swapped to a lvl 5 twink and farmed and got a recipe with in 5 minutes. I've gotten 3 since. Lower levels might have an advantage with the loot table. I have seen plenty of 50+ people loot recipes though.

Environment
02-23-2011, 09:37 AM
Probably true cuz there are more looters, but it sorta ticks me off when someone else gets drops though I may not show it in game ;D

Like me:] muhahahah

giayuan
02-23-2011, 09:46 AM
Like me:] muhahahah

LOL curses.. well sunblock sure showed it in game ;D

Sanatorium
02-23-2011, 02:16 PM
I'll start farming on my 5 and I'll let you know :).

Snakespeare
02-25-2011, 05:22 PM
I farmed for over an hour in FH4 then Banned showed up and got the glitched recipe on his third drop... ever! And I've been doing it for a few weeks now with no luck.

I agree that it seems that full groups have a full group bonus for drops. When we were farming Silkknight, the drops seemed better for everyone when the group was full. And the level 10 pink that finally dropped for DemonicDevyn (who already owned one, the lucky bum!) was in a full group. Running Meathead's with twinks is also more fun, even though using level 50s seems to give the same result.