PDA

View Full Version : <1 Thru 9 PvPers>

Ozukriarik
12-30-2014, 09:55 PM
I'm Hiring for the guild

Requirements:
- Must be between L1-9.
- Must have a positive kd if u don't u can test to get in.

- I (lvlsixpvpr) and Zooschool will test and train paladins and help with gear and build
- Frozenxbone and Imaugg will train and test all new warriors and help with build and gear
- Coldxbone will train and test all enchantresses and help with builds and gear
- We do not yet have any pros to help with fox and archer but we will gladly test you XD.
- I will host the occasional giveaways and guild FFA and organized games with team captains.
- Frozenxbone- Master L9 Warrior
- Coldxbone- Officer L9 Enchantress
- Lvlsixpvpr- Officer L6 Paladin
- Imaugg- Officer L9 Enchantress
- Queima- Officer L9 Warrior

gattsplatt
12-31-2014, 12:26 AM
I have a 4.0 kd on my l5 paladin "didiwin", add me to discuss my entry to the guild

Sheugokin
12-31-2014, 05:59 PM
u Guys use L5 Gear, right?

Why would u do L9 then instead of L5 >.>

For the extra skill points and skills lol. I mean every point counts at lower levels right?

Sheugokin
12-31-2014, 08:25 PM
u get rekt by L10-14 doe

Chu dat.

Ozukriarik
01-01-2015, 10:53 PM
u get rekt by L10-14 doe
Host with a L1 alt XD and iv wrecked L10s on my L6 alt they weremt pro but they werent bad

Ozukriarik
01-01-2015, 10:54 PM
I have a 4.0 kd on my l5 paladin "didiwin", add me to discuss my entry to the guild
When can u be online

Ozukriarik
01-01-2015, 10:54 PM
u Guys use L5 Gear, right?

Why would u do L9 then instead of L5 >.>
Extra skill points

Caztori
01-02-2015, 07:04 PM
Extra skill points

What's the point to stay at L9 when you can play at 10 with another extra skill point (as it seems that you like) and the ability to equip much better gear?

LEVEL ONE
01-02-2015, 07:15 PM
For the extra skill points and skills lol. I mean every point counts at lower levels right?

That logic does not hold up at all. If that were the case then there would be no twinks (as Caztori mentioned; there would always be a higher level with more skills and better gear). The point of twinks is to decide on a level and then simply try to be the best at it.

I do not think the people in this guild know what they are doing. If they would, they would not take on such a wide and unbalanced twink bracket.

Also they boost/farm noobs (at least one does), so that is just sad.

Ozukriarik
01-02-2015, 07:26 PM
What's the point to stay at L9 when you can play at 10 with another extra skill point (as it seems that you like) and the ability to equip much better gear?
Becuz its fun as a challenge and its fun i dont go to L9 i stay at 6 becuz u hav redemption on rhino but some ppl like below 10 PvP (like me)

Ozukriarik
01-02-2015, 07:27 PM
That logic does not hold up at all. If that were the case then there would be no twinks (as Caztori mentioned; there would always be a higher level with more skills and better gear). The point of twinks is to decide on a level and then simply try to be the best at it.

I do not think the people in this guild know what they are doing. If they would, they would not take on such a wide and unbalanced twink bracket.

Also they boost/farm noobs (at least one does), so that is just sad.
Ummmm...who does? We hit noobs if they hit us first we know what were doing all u do is button smash so ill stay with my PvP skills u stick with ur "skills"

LEVEL ONE
01-02-2015, 07:40 PM
Ummmm...who does? We hit noobs if they hit us first we know what were doing all u do is button smash so ill stay with my PvP skills u stick with ur "skills"

That got real personal real fast. Ok then. Tell me how many kills and deaths does "lvlfivepvpr" have? Of course new players "rush", they don't know any better. You have to admit that this is a really, really (yes I used the verb two times) sad excuse.

Side-note: did you pvp me (my mage) at level one, or were you just pvping other bears? Just wondering.

Ozukriarik
01-02-2015, 07:52 PM
Idk it was probably 2 years ago u gave me the account ill pm u the email if u dont remember and lvlfivepvpr is not a good accoumt but lvlsixpvpr has 90something kills and 50something deaths and i tell new players "off" or "get off me or ill kill u" if they dont understamd that theyre really not responsible or smart enough to own any electronic devices.

Ozukriarik
01-02-2015, 07:53 PM
That got real personal real fast. Ok then. Tell me how many kills and deaths does "lvlfivepvpr" have? Of course new players "rush", they don't know any better. You have to admit that this is a really, really (yes I used the verb two times) sad excuse.

Side-note: did you pvp me (my mage) at level one, or were you just pvping other bears? Just wondering.
Srry that got personal but i stick with my pvp u stick with ur pvp u wanna try out mine...thats good id b more than happy to try yours out again i still have 1 L1 Account the other character is now L2 and i dont know what to do with him

LEVEL ONE
01-02-2015, 08:06 PM
Srry that got personal but i stick with my pvp u stick with ur pvp u wanna try out mine...thats good id b more than happy to try yours out again i still have 1 L1 Account the other character is now L2 and i dont know what to do with him
Please do. Seems like you haven't really experienced quite enough lvl 1 pvp to talk trash about it yet. After you have, I won't try to stop you.

Last I saw "lvlfivepvpr" was like a week ago and he got 300(?) kills and something below 10 deaths in 3(?) days, so...

Sorry, but it still looks like you are just preying on those new players. I'd advise you to pvp your guildmates, or help the new players with build/techniques/gear and then you can have a clean consciousness killing them. At least that's what I'm doing at level one.

Ozukriarik
01-02-2015, 08:16 PM
Please do. Seems like you haven't really experienced quite enough lvl 1 pvp to talk trash about it yet. After you have, I won't try to stop you.

Last I saw "lvlfivepvpr" was like a week ago and he got 300(?) kills and something below 10 deaths in 3(?) days, so...

Sorry, but it still looks like you are just preying on those new players. I'd advise you to pvp your guildmates, or help the new players with build/techniques/gear and then you can have a clean consciousness killing them. At least that's what I'm doing at level one.
**** Level One im lvlfivepvperr dude i feel so stupid ik him and we were originally going to partner up but no hes the one with 300 kills i can prove it if u want hes lvlfivepvperr im lvlfivepvpr omg i feel so stupid im sorry u thought it was me im sooo sorry

LEVEL ONE
01-02-2015, 08:26 PM
**** Level One im lvlfivepvperr dude i feel so stupid ik him and we were originally going to partner up but no hes the one with 300 kills i can prove it if u want hes lvlfivepvperr im lvlfivepvpr omg i feel so stupid im sorry u thought it was me im sooo sorry

I didn't say it was you. I just said it was someone from your guild. And that reflects on all of you.

And sorry for the mix-up

Ozukriarik
01-02-2015, 08:30 PM
I didn't say it was you. I just said it was someone from your guild. And that reflects on all of you.

And sorry for the mix-up
Hes no longer active but ill boot him of necessary

nun
01-03-2015, 04:07 PM
@leval one

You have to admit that this is a really, really (yes I used the verb two times)
Realy is an adverb and not verb cuz it describe sad. Sad=adjectave?

LEVEL ONE
01-03-2015, 04:10 PM
@leval one

Realy is an adverb and not verb cuz it describe sad. Sad=adjectave?

Very true, my bad. You misspelled the word though.

iRandom
01-03-2015, 04:15 PM
Very true, my bad.

That's a fragment sentence.

LEVEL ONE
01-03-2015, 04:22 PM
That's a fragment sentence.

Enlighten me.

iRandom
01-03-2015, 05:55 PM
Enlighten me.

Yay!
You wrote a complete sentence.

Ozukriarik
01-03-2015, 07:58 PM
Yay!
You wrote a complete sentence.
I can not find the word "iRandom" in the dictionary, would you mind helping me since your grammar is almighty and powerful, as we can tell from your comments before this moment in time.

iRandom
01-03-2015, 08:07 PM
iRandom is almighty and powerful.
U clearly looked in the wrong dictionary

Ozukriarik
01-03-2015, 08:08 PM
U clearly looked in the wrong dictionary
LoL, really my quote got edited JUST a bit

iRandom
01-03-2015, 08:22 PM
lol, really my quote got edited just a bit
not me

Trenton
01-03-2015, 08:35 PM
was me ya sorta obvious

Ozukriarik
01-03-2015, 11:30 PM
iRandom is wrong and ozukriarik is all powerful

Yeah ik right?

iRandom
01-04-2015, 12:57 AM
ya sorta obvious that iRandom is almighty and ozukriarik is wrong

Yeah ik right!

Aw, you guys are so nice.
Really touching my heart.

Ozukriarik
01-04-2015, 09:11 AM
Aaaaaaw, why am I always wrong 😭

Its okay dude no need to cry some people were just born to be wrong.

Ozukriarik
01-04-2015, 10:22 AM

I want to enter JUST ONE character into L1 elites but i cant find anyone tell ne when u can be online

iRandom
01-04-2015, 11:51 AM
Its okay dude no need to cry some people were just born to be wrong.
I was crying because i felt bad for you and how your always wrong.

#UnEdited

Ozukriarik
01-04-2015, 12:58 PM
I was crying because I felt bad for myself and how I'm always wrong.

#UnEdited

Aaawww...that pulled my heart strings I'm so sorry your life sucks!

iRandom
01-04-2015, 01:54 PM
my life sucks!

Dood im just deleting... You are srsly trying to hard

#iDeleteUChange
#Hashtag
#LOLIHASHTAG
#JUstBC

Ozukriarik
01-04-2015, 02:09 PM
Dood im just deleting... You are srsly trying to hard

#iDeleteUChange
#Hashtag
#LOLIHASHTAG
#JUstBC
Im jk iRandom im bored

LEVEL ONE
01-04-2015, 02:52 PM
I want to enter JUST ONE character into L1 elites but i cant find anyone tell ne when u can be online

I thought your guild does level 1...

Ozukriarik
01-04-2015, 03:07 PM
We do...

Ozukriarik
01-04-2015, 03:08 PM
I thought your guild does level 1...
But i want him in L1 Elites

LEVEL ONE
01-04-2015, 04:10 PM
We do...

But i want him in L1 Elites
Sorry, I do not see a point in this then. You can still find me in game for a match on the rare ocassion that I will be on though.

Itoopeo
01-04-2015, 04:14 PM
Whats going on here? Why do you guys hate eachother?

Ozukriarik
01-04-2015, 04:29 PM
Sorry, I do not see a point in this then. You can still find me in game for a match on the rare ocassion that I will be on though.
Ok the point is y would i want him in a guild with other levels when i can put him in a guild with just ppl his lvl becuz any character with skills can kill a L1 so y not hav him in a guild with ppl where theres ALWAYS a fair fight

Ozukriarik
01-04-2015, 04:31 PM
Whats going on here? Why do you guys hate eachother?

Haha peo ur memes are hilarious

iRandom
01-04-2015, 07:14 PM
Haha peo ur memes are hilarious

ikr now go read his memes that he posted on a LOCKED thread

Ozukriarik
01-04-2015, 07:52 PM
ikr now go read his memes that posted on a LOCKED thread
???

nun
01-04-2015, 07:53 PM
???

programmed
01-04-2015, 08:06 PM
???

His memes aren't that funny and have gotten threads locked.

Ozukriarik
01-04-2015, 08:20 PM
His memes aren't that funny and have gotten threads locked.
O well theyre funnt but that sucks