PDA

View Full Version : <Lvl 1 Thru 9 PvPers>

Ozukriarik
12-30-2014, 09:56 PM
I'm Hiring for the guild

Requirements:
- Must be between L1-9.
- Must have a positive kd if u don't u can test to get in.

- I (lvlsixpvpr) and Zooschool will test and train paladins and help with gear and build
- Frozenxbone and Imaugg will train and test all new warriors and help with build and gear
- Coldxbone will train and test all enchantresses and help with builds and gear
- We do not yet have any pros to help with fox and archer but we will gladly test you XD.
- I will host the occasional giveaways and guild FFA and organized games with team captains.
- Willieswinde Master L9 Paladin
- Yrekt Officer L9 Warrior
- Lvlsixpvpr Officer L6 Paladin
- Imaugg Officer L9 Enchantress
- Queima Officer L9 Warrior

For my test to get in you must get me down to half health at least once in the battle if u are a rhino or mage and we both can't hurt each other and are at a standstill you also get in but every officer has a different test so don't expect other officers or master to follow this!

LEVEL ONE
12-31-2014, 04:54 AM
/.../if u are a rhino or mage and we both can't hurt each other and are at a standstill you also get in/.../

I'm just glad that you realize what you're getting into.

Ozukriarik
12-31-2014, 10:27 AM
I'm just glad that you realize what you're getting into.
Cuz level 1 pvps better i had alts in ur guild and it was soooo boring lol i like my pvp and you like yours

LEVEL ONE
01-01-2015, 08:45 AM
Cuz level 1 pvps better i had alts in ur guild and it was soooo boring lol i like my pvp and you like yours
Yes, I always say that level one PVP certainly isn't for everyone.

I just think that endless fights interest no one. I'm not trying to bash or anything, but you certainly need a lot of rules to prevent endless fights or over-powered classes and similar things from happening because 2-9 is very unbalanced.

...do you have those rules?

Ozukriarik
01-01-2015, 09:52 AM
We really dont have OP classes rhinos~Mage~bears the only classes that cant compete very well r birds and foxes we only hav endless fight if its rhino v rhino rhino v mage or mage v mage and really only the good mages and rhinos can tie me or coldxbone or zooschool

Ozukriarik
01-01-2015, 09:52 AM
@level one

Jacobgl6240
01-01-2015, 08:03 PM
Hey I wanted to join ur guild with my twink acc level 9 but don't know which person to contact in game

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ozukriarik
01-01-2015, 10:51 PM
Hey I wanted to join ur guild with my twink acc level 9 but don't know which person to contact in game

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Hey contact me @ Lvlsixpvpr and tell me in forums when u can be online