PDA

View Full Version : MAKE PETS STASHABLE ? pls read

Trancemaster
12-31-2014, 02:54 AM
I bet there were few threads about this topic, but I still wanted to make one about it. So, I was thinking about making Pets stashable, so your other toons can use them. I think it's only fair because not everybody has the money to buy the exact same pet again for their new toon. I have a lvl 40 toon with a dova bear which is lvl 36 or something like that. For example; if I would put my lvl 36 dova bear in my stash and would take the dova bear out of my stash with a lvl 20 toon. Since the toon lvl is lower than the pets lvl, the pets lvl is gonna reset to lvl one. You may think if you put a lvl 30 pet into stash and take it out with a lvl 26 toon that the pet reset at lvl 1 may be "harsh" and you would have to lvl up the pet all over again. Well if you want stashable pets than you gotta deal with it. here's another example; if your pet is lvl 25 and your toon is lvl 30 your pets lvl will not reset because your toons lvl is higher than the pets lvl. Of course when you stash your pet and you take it out with a lower lvl toon than you pets lvl there would be a caution message. I don't know how there would be disadvantages, so just leave some thoughts about this!

Dvsk
12-31-2014, 03:32 AM
There are major disadvantages in stashing opened pets. Firstly people will be spending millions of less gold, which may not seem bad but I guarantee it will cause distress to people who worked hard to get samuel or singe for 2-3 characters. Also this means if your level 41 has SnS you can transfer it to a twink and that would just completely and utterly destroy PVP (even more so than it is now, with the breeze disaster).

Raselph
12-31-2014, 09:46 AM
There are major disadvantages in stashing opened pets. Firstly people will be spending millions of less gold, which may not seem bad but I guarantee it will cause distress to people who worked hard to get samuel or singe for 2-3 characters. Also this means if your level 41 has SnS you can transfer it to a twink and that would just completely and utterly destroy PVP (even more so than it is now, with the breeze disaster).

Guarenteed pvp is dead, gg. Samaels everywhere and sns! Arcanes and mythics flooding everywhere in pvp and pve, halp!