PDA

View Full Version : How to map more than 4 skills ??

warrior_bear
02-20-2011, 01:43 AM
If anyone knows, please, id really appreciate it, im not even sure it can be done, ive tried it, but the game will only map on the main display the 4 skills i set on the right edge, the ones i map on anyone of the other squares besides those, will not appear on the main display...?

Moogerfooger
02-20-2011, 01:46 AM
On your main screen, tap the book with the little green arrow that is right above the skills on the right edge of your screen....the others will pop out and you should be able to see all of them :)

Baked-Potato
02-20-2011, 01:48 AM
Go into the skills tab and there's a "Map skills to Main Display" Once you tap that, there with be 12 little boxes (3 columns, 4 rows) Then just tap the skill you want and then tap the place you'd like it to be. Once your done, hit done.

Also, if you do that and there's still only 4 skills displaying, in the upper right hand corner there's a spellbook with a green arrow, tap that and they should all be displayed.

Physiologic
02-20-2011, 01:55 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/i3gjux.png

warrior_bear
02-21-2011, 12:08 AM
I was missing the book with the green arrow, thanks a lot!! :)

Knotez
07-14-2011, 04:11 PM
ok, i know what i need to do to map my skills. but it will not let me map my new skills firestorm, icestorm, drain life, & weakness. i can't use it, or even add skill points to it either. HELP plz!!!!? i do not want to start over! /cries