PDA

View Full Version : time for arcane weapons

zorif
12-31-2014, 10:49 AM
how many of you guys think arcane weapon should get buffed ?

Raselph
12-31-2014, 10:50 AM
None, there are better mythics released. New are supposed to better than the oldies.

Firezmz
12-31-2014, 11:38 AM
I also hope the 1st Quarter of 2015 will be SOMETHING with Arcane Weapons from STS

Spell
12-31-2014, 12:28 PM
Arcane Bow 2015 !

Zeus
12-31-2014, 12:34 PM
People can barely catch up on all the new stuff that's released. I think we are good for a few months on weapons, gear, amulet.

What developers need is to release a mythic ring that is somewhere in between arcane ring and L31 mythic ring.

Kakashis
12-31-2014, 12:48 PM
Yeah, please don't have more arcane weapons. There are simply too many mythic weapons on the market that the demand no longer drives the market. The rich scoff at market changes, but for the middle to upper middle class that farmed for over a year to save up for that awesome elondrian bow or Arcane Maul saw a quick correction in price that they couldn't even enjoy the weapon and recoup some kind of gold back after they're done with it. The weapons have already hit rock bottom especially ghoulish daggers/staffs. 3 rounds of 41 mythic weapons was the craziest move I've seen in this game todate. All happened within a few months of each other as well.

jiph
12-31-2014, 01:54 PM
All arcane weapons should have a buff

Firezmz
12-31-2014, 02:07 PM
All arcane weapons should have a buff

Yep, that is what I think. They should be lvl 41 ATM. I cant believe Mythic Weapons lvl 41 is better than Arcane. So what the point is the word ARCANE WEAPONS???

Titanfall
12-31-2014, 03:48 PM
Yep, that is what I think. They should be lvl 41 ATM. I cant believe Mythic Weapons lvl 41 is better than Arcane. So what the point is the word ARCANE WEAPONS???
Your one of those people that want to buy something and hold onto it forever, Learn how MMORPGs work.

Universalpro
12-31-2014, 03:59 PM
Nope arcane weapons dont need a buff now.
As it is maul and bonesaw are equally good(depends on ppl's prefferences)(same with kerhsal and elon gun)
What we need is a NEW ARCANE PET FOR NEXT EVENT LB

nevercan
12-31-2014, 07:16 PM
Nope arcane weapons dont need a buff now.
As it is maul and bonesaw are equally good(depends on ppl's prefferences)(same with kerhsal and elon gun)
What we need is a NEW ARCANE PET FOR NEXT EVENT LB

Cmon not an new versoin if sns or nekro....
Better do 41/46 mythc ring

Hamid Ahfir
12-31-2014, 08:53 PM
All we realy need its fix all these bug , got a mythic ring lvl 41(or 46 for the next lvl cap ) , BUBUFF NEKRO , BUFF the planar pendant recipe drop rate again cuz stay too rare ( yeah stay a myth ) , NERF BREEZE !.. so after al that and when i see all these really good mythic wep .. who think we really need new (or buff the old) arcane weapon ?

Happy new years all ! ^.^

kazzy
12-31-2014, 11:07 PM
upgrade arcane weapons :peaceful:

Raselph
12-31-2014, 11:13 PM
Cmon not an new versoin if sns or nekro....
Better do 41/46 mythc ring

Yeah. New ring for the least we ask. Too many weapons. Wondering about this ring stats...

Universalpro
01-01-2015, 01:44 AM
I agree with the idea of lvl 41 myth ring but hey we jeed a new ARCANE PET as well.. We havent had one since sns.
Rich ppl have nothing to spend their money on!

Litheus
01-01-2015, 02:34 AM

warrior - u can't compare lv31 mythic to lv41 mythic but u can still use lv31 arcane in lv41...thats how they are good

Raselph
01-01-2015, 02:42 AM
I agree with the idea of lvl 41 myth ring but hey we jeed a new ARCANE PET as well.. We havent had one since sns.
Rich ppl have nothing to spend their money on!

Uuhhh....why not get a new myth pet...idk if we need arcane maybe with the new expansion?... i think we have singe though.

Universalpro
01-01-2015, 03:43 AM
Uuhhh....why not get a new myth pet...idk if we need arcane maybe with the new expansion?... i think we have singe though.
True.. We could have a good myth pet as well but not as a lb reward xd
The mythic pets are already outdated we could use a new myth pet which would be not too easy and at the same time not too difficult to get.
But please no vanities as lb rewards..

davidvilla
01-01-2015, 07:53 AM
Releasing new gears quite often will definetly create frustration. All we need is the correction of those which aren't supposed to happen.
- pet like scorch and NEKRO needs some serious help.
- mages heal has to be slightly better
- new skill? Which year we gonna have those?

Tons of issues need to be sorted out first.

Dex Scene
01-01-2015, 08:34 AM
People can barely catch up on all the new stuff that's released. I think we are good for a few months on weapons, gear, amulet.

What developers need is to release a mythic ring that is somewhere in between arcane ring and L31 mythic ring.
This ^

I myself need to catch up with all this new stuffs i haven't managed to afford yet.. working for them.

nevercan
01-01-2015, 01:03 PM
This ^

I myself need to catch up with all this new stuffs i haven't managed to afford yet.. working for them.
Goodluck :)

Samaeldavisjr
01-01-2015, 01:22 PM
Work on the Dark Crystal Gear stats, bugs currently in game, and few nice maps for a new level cap this year (2015), and lets enjoy the game for awhile. Just my 2c

karrdath
01-01-2015, 01:25 PM
I can see new arcane weps never being released but I can see the old ones being able to be crafted with a quest and let's say an arcane shard will be needed

Dex Scene
01-01-2015, 01:26 PM
Goodluck :)
Ty i really need it :P

Rosna
01-05-2015, 10:14 PM
Bring out new arcane weapons? Omg I truly hope not. Prices of new gear sky rockets while the drops you can farm plummet. How are people expected to raise the gold to get the gear. Its very frustrating for new players and also end gamers who aren't crate "lucky". I was reading a post of someone retiring from game with 400m gold. All I could think of was where did I go wrong lol. Crates still yield conquistador gear, the arena gives shade, noble, and architect gear. All absolutely useless and unsellable! Why do we bother? No wonder so many are quitting the game!

NorthernEcho
01-06-2015, 12:34 AM
Please for the love of god fix issues to this game first. We really dont need gear/vanities right now. How about implementing something in this game to actually enjoy.. not just sitting at cs with the newest gear. I would love to actually raid bosses etc. But currently worthless

Litheus
01-06-2015, 01:58 PM
stop production of some gears....stop making it...no one uses it...make limited amount of goods so that everything has a value
we dont need arcanes till level around 56

bedmaster
01-07-2015, 09:47 PM
We have arcane maul, staff and daggers. Make arcane gun, bulwark and bow :D