PDA

View Full Version : Kill Farming

Soundlesskill
12-31-2014, 10:07 PM
I simply love it when the game unfairly hands out banners to CTF and TDM players, who have done nothing but create an account and kill it continously. I missed out on the recent season CTF banner because the leaderboards are filled with foes :).

Can we please note the sarcasm?

Arrowz
12-31-2014, 10:13 PM
#thahndoaz yet still no action from sts even though everybody else knows hes a dummy farmer. Rather pathetic imo

Soundlesskill
12-31-2014, 10:17 PM
#thahndoaz yet still no action from sts even though everybody else knows hes a dummy farmer. Rather pathetic imo

Si, the whole TDM warr page is almost also only farmers.

Ovtlaw
01-01-2015, 12:40 AM

He's also a scammer... Trash player of AL

Raselph
01-01-2015, 01:21 AM
Si, the whole TDM warr page is almost also only farmers.

Too many dummy farmers in this game...

Remarked
01-01-2015, 03:39 AM
most of the low level twinks 3-9 are pure dummy farmers. just look at their kdrs. Its Unreal!

Higuani
01-01-2015, 09:49 AM
Reset pvp leaderboards end of story. If you see someone goin up fast he will probably dummy.
Resetting is the most FAIR system to avoid those farmers.

siddhant
01-01-2015, 10:26 AM
Reset pvp leaderboards end of story. If you see someone goin up fast he will probably dummy.
Resetting is the most FAIR system to avoid those farmers.
even after resetting lb they can again dummy farm hmm?

Arrowz
01-01-2015, 11:38 AM
even after resetting lb they can again dummy farm hmm?

If they wanna dummy farm again then all the more power to them. Wasting more time of their lives for a banner because we know they wont get banned for it ever. But atleast thats better than just letting them sit on top of the lb for seasons to come

Bless
01-01-2015, 12:18 PM
It pisses me off how twinks get positions on the same LB as endgamers, when a lot of it is kill boosting. Even those who were twink before and are now endgame (i.e. 50k kills at twink and 10k at endgame) do not deserve their spots on the current LB.

Two seperate LBs for twinks and endgamers?

Bunny♥
01-01-2015, 03:06 PM

gg.

p.s: idk who that is, i saw that on my fb news feed xD

Soundlesskill
01-01-2015, 05:04 PM

gg.

p.s: idk who that is, i saw that on my fb news feed xD

It's most likely Qav, as I know which banner they use.

Demonharphas
01-01-2015, 05:42 PM
It's most likely Qav, as I know which banner they use.
Qav is no longer active.
And the rogue in the picture I believe was a level 3 rogue but she was banned because of plat farming
I don't remember her name now lol

Alhuntrazeck
01-01-2015, 09:03 PM
That's what you call #NoLife, who would kill a character 50 thousand times to get on the LB especially at a lvl so low as 3 where you can't 1 hit stuff?

Soundlesskill
01-02-2015, 09:05 AM
Qav is no longer active.
And the rogue in the picture I believe was a level 3 rogue but she was banned because of plat farming
I don't remember her name now lol

Perhaps, it doesn't matter anyway, kill farmers should be banned from LB. Or maybe get their own LB, like twinks and endgamers, so they can compete on who can kill farm the most #Truorigions and even get a banner for it!

siddhant
01-02-2015, 09:48 AM
It pisses me off how twinks get positions on the same LB as endgamers, when a lot of it is kill boosting. Even those who were twink before and are now endgame (i.e. 50k kills at twink and 10k at endgame) do not deserve their spots on the current LB.

Two seperate LBs for twinks and endgamers?

clearly no why do endgamers want all benefit even we work hard for all kills and believe me their are more players in pvp at endgame giving u more oppurtunities to kill end gamers already have premium stuff liek planar tombs and arena so why do u guys need a separate thing for everything?if u really wanna get on lb beleive me all u need is dedication and faith in urself ty:)

Arrowz
01-02-2015, 10:39 AM
clearly no why do endgamers want all benefit even we work hard for all kills and believe me their are more players in pvp at endgame giving u more oppurtunities to kill end gamers already have premium stuff liek planar tombs and arena so why do u guys need a separate thing for everything?if u really wanna get on lb beleive me all u need is dedication and faith in urself ty:)

Alternatively they could just not whine because nothing is going to be done with the lb or kill farmers anyways

kurd4ever
01-02-2015, 11:14 AM
That's what you call #NoLife, who would kill a character 50 thousand times to get on the LB especially at a lvl so low as 3 where you can't 1 hit stuff?

actually it takes 2 hit to kill a dummy at lvl 3.. i tryed lvl 3 and i can tell you everyone is dummy. there are no lvl 3 player with honour.. u can kill 3k each day by programs wihout even be front of screen so its so easy get 50k kills devs should take this issue more serious..

nevercan
01-02-2015, 11:58 AM
actually it takes 2 hit to kill a dummy at lvl 3.. i tryed lvl 3 and i can tell you everyone is dummy. there are no lvl 3 player with honour.. u can kill 3k each day by programs wihout even be front of screen so its so easy get 50k kills devs should take this issue more serious..
Lolz

Soundlesskill
01-02-2015, 12:15 PM
Alternatively they could just not whine because nothing is going to be done with the lb or kill farmers anyways

And let STS stomp on us, that's right!

Bless
01-02-2015, 12:55 PM
Faith? Dedication? I have achieved 28k kills on my previous twink, 1.5k on my new twink, 13k on my previous main and 33k on my current main, Bless. Believe me, my skill set has ONLY been refined through competence, dedication and practice.

I think a seperate LB would allow endgamers to get their own glory, whilst keeping the real twinks and kill farmers at their seperate LB.

Arrowz
01-02-2015, 01:06 PM
And let STS stomp on us, that's right!

Has sts ever done anything about it? Not anything substantial atleast

Soundlesskill
01-02-2015, 03:10 PM
Has sts ever done anything about it? Not anything substantial atleast

Sadly, no.

raw
01-03-2015, 07:26 PM
Nothing will ever happen. They deleted the kill farming sticky that used to be on the PvP page...

I lost out on a s4 banner during the height of kill farming the last week of the season.

Players like the tank mentioned earlier in this thread have 40k+ kill and less than 100 deaths, and there still - TWO YEARS LATER- is no rule against this. I've posted dozens of times about this to no avail.

Serancha
01-03-2015, 07:35 PM
The thread is still there.. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?85831-Regarding-Kill-Farming-in-PvP

Arrowz
01-03-2015, 08:12 PM
Because sadly sts doesnt really care. That is why no action has been taken

siddhant
01-03-2015, 10:27 PM
[QUOTE=Bless;1986145]Faith? Dedication? I have achieved 28k kills on my previous twink, 1.5k on my new twink, 13k on my previous main and 33k on my current main, Bless. Believe me, my skill set has ONLY been refined through competence, dedication and practice.

I think a seperate LB would allow endgamers to get their own glory, whilst keeping the real twinks and kill farmers at their seperate LB.[/QUOTE
Great amt of kills u got there but it is
Clearly seen u lack the ability to stick to one char and try aiming for lb with that char from the above post i am assuming u want a banner for all ur accounts which is like having all Fruits in one basket and incase sts grants a different lb there wont be much time before players demand for a different lb for event hauntlet run etc just because they are easy which might create a really big gap between twinks and endgamers ......i hope u understand my point ty.

Hue
01-04-2015, 04:41 AM
I simply love it when the game unfairly hands out banners to CTF and TDM players, who have done nothing but create an account and kill it continously. I missed out on the recent season CTF banner because the leaderboards are filled with foes :).

Ontop of this the fact that nobody else has a chance at leader boards each season is stupid. What's the point if its the same 25+ people every time.

Soundlesskill
01-04-2015, 07:26 AM
The thread is still there.. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?85831-Regarding-Kill-Farming-in-PvP

Cause that helped lots...

Bless
01-04-2015, 07:51 AM
[QUOTE=Bless;1986145]Faith? Dedication? I have achieved 28k kills on my previous twink, 1.5k on my new twink, 13k on my previous main and 33k on my current main, Bless. Believe me, my skill set has ONLY been refined through competence, dedication and practice.

I think a seperate LB would allow endgamers to get their own glory, whilst keeping the real twinks and kill farmers at their seperate LB.[/QUOTE
Great amt of kills u got there but it is
Clearly seen u lack the ability to stick to one char and try aiming for lb with that char from the above post i am assuming u want a banner for all ur accounts which is like having all Fruits in one basket and incase sts grants a different lb there wont be much time before players demand for a different lb for event hauntlet run etc just because they are easy which might create a really big gap between twinks and endgamers ......i hope u understand my point ty.
Your assumptions go nowhere becuase they are not true, I was just proving a point that I had dedication.

If it weren't for kill farmers, players with 35-40k CTF kills would still be able to get on LB.

Songoku
01-04-2015, 09:10 AM
Or they could add my idea atleast: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?195528-Sts-pls-add-this-idea

siddhant
01-04-2015, 09:31 AM
[QUOTE=siddhant;1989341]
Your assumptions go nowhere becuase they are not true, I was just proving a point that I had dedication.

If it weren't for kill farmers, players with 35-40k CTF kills would still be able to get on LB.
then i would say why do the good twinks have to pay their spots cauz of dummy farmers hmm?

Bless
01-04-2015, 09:53 AM
[QUOTE=Bless;1990240]
then i would say why do the good twinks have to pay their spots cauz of dummy farmers hmm?
Seperate LB? Drawbacks of being twinks then

Arrowz
01-04-2015, 11:19 AM
Seperate LB? Drawbacks of being twinks then

Well as for now twinks are on the same lb as endgamers and its probably not going to change. Drawback of being an endgamer then

CouchPass
01-04-2015, 12:14 PM
You never know, there are some people who work really hard, are great at pvp because of gear and skills, and they still have a great KdR

Kingofninjas
01-04-2015, 12:57 PM
You never know, there are some people who work really hard, are great at pvp because of gear and skills, and they still have a great KdR

No end gamer who does not dummy farm and has more than 10k kills will have a kdr of more than 5:1 and even 3:1 is exceedingly rare. Then we have twinks wiyh kdrs of above 200:1. Please don't say they are very skilled because if those same players came to end game I can assure you they would not be able to maintain a kdr anywhere near the level of their twinking kdr.

Bless
01-04-2015, 02:06 PM
Well as for now twinks are on the same lb as endgamers and its probably not going to change. Drawback of being an endgamer then
Probably? That's just another assumption. You don't pass down judgement, that's what devs are for, and they take suggestions to change things.

Arrowz
01-04-2015, 02:57 PM
Probably? That's just another assumption. You don't pass down judgement, that's what devs are for, and they take suggestions to change things.

Yes it is an assumption based on the fact that little has been done about dummy users in the past even though many players know who the dummy users are

Jdogxtreme
01-04-2015, 09:55 PM
No end gamer who does not dummy farm and has more than 10k kills will have a kdr of more than 5:1 and even 3:1 is exceedingly rare. Then we have twinks wiyh kdrs of above 200:1. Please don't say they are very skilled because if those same players came to end game I can assure you they would not be able to maintain a kdr anywhere near the level of their twinking kdr.

Actually they could...you can farm at endgame just as easily as you could at any twink level. There are just as many endgame farmers as twink farmers, saying that there needs to be a seperate lb for endgame wouldn't fix anything, just cause more farmers to get more banners

siddhant
01-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Actually they could...you can farm at endgame just as easily as you could at any twink level. There are just as many endgame farmers as twink farmers, saying that there needs to be a seperate lb for endgame wouldn't fix anything, just cause more farmers to get more banners
true

CouchPass
01-05-2015, 05:43 PM

There is a reason why people twink at lower levels, I can assure you that almost all of the twinks with more than a at least a 50:1 KdR, which is exceedingly rare even in twink levels,have more than 1 character. Many of the deaths in endgame is because people have trouble adjusting to the tactics there. There are more arcanes in endgame, more crit, and the fights are sometimes faster. Also yes, they would not be able to maintain that KdR because almost no "noobs" make it to lvl 41. Everyone who makes it to 41 has experience therefore requiring the player to be more skilled.

Also, to add that not many twinks have a 200:1 kdr. Most twinks also spend much more money than endgamers do for their gear, because as I stated above, they have multiple accounts. Endgamers also dummyfarm too, like JDog stated, so please don't go blaming everything on twinks. Just because we can get in the way of "Endgamer" stuff sometimes, Endgaming isn't the only place that requires talent.

P.S.- I do not suport dummyfarming

Ssneakykills
01-10-2015, 06:09 AM
Dummy farmers are plagued in the other sts games too but they don't seem to take action on it

Kingofninjas
01-11-2015, 02:03 AM
There is a reason why people twink at lower levels, I can assure you that almost all of the twinks with more than a at least a 50:1 KdR, which is exceedingly rare even in twink levels,have more than 1 character. Many of the deaths in endgame is because people have trouble adjusting to the tactics there. There are more arcanes in endgame, more crit, and the fights are sometimes faster. Also yes, they would not be able to maintain that KdR because almost no "noobs" make it to lvl 41. Everyone who makes it to 41 has experience therefore requiring the player to be more skilled.

Also, to add that not many twinks have a 200:1 kdr. Most twinks also spend much more money than endgamers do for their gear, because as I stated above, they have multiple accounts. Endgamers also dummyfarm too, like JDog stated, so please don't go blaming everything on twinks. Just because we can get in the way of "Endgamer" stuff sometimes, Endgaming isn't the only place that requires talent.

P.S.- I do not suport dummyfarming

End gamers do dummy farm, but they dummy farm a lot less than twinks. And I don't consider killing a player wearing lepre in pvp room as dummy farming. Majority of the dummy farming does happen at twink levels. And what makes you think all lvl 41 players have "experience". There are plenty of players who level up to 41 without even entering a pvp room. I was one of them (didnt lvl up to 41 but lvled up to current cap at that time).

In no way does a twink spend more money on gear than an end gamer, even if he has multiple accounts. An end gamer has to spend about 40-60m (using mythic ring) on gear and pets nowadays if he/she wants to competitively pvp. Also, many end gamers have multiple accounts as well, of different classes.

Kingofninjas
01-11-2015, 02:07 AM

You could, but it does not happen. Try and name an end game player of any pvp kill lb. Not that many are there? Now lets talk about the dummy farming twinks on the lb. The warrior kills page is littered with them.

Soundlesskill
01-13-2015, 10:49 AM
No one mentioned anything about a certain bracket. The problem is dummy farming, not twinks here.

Jdogxtreme
01-13-2015, 01:20 PM
End gamers o dummy farm, but they dummy farm a lot less than twinks. And I don't consider killing a player wearing lepre in pvp room as dummy farming. Majority of the dummy farming does happen at twink levels. And what makes you think all lvl 41 players have "experience". There are plenty of players who level up to 41 without even entering a pvp room. I was one of them (didnt lvl up to 41 but lvled up to current cap at that time).

In no way does a twink spend more money on gear than an end gamer, even if he has multiple accounts. An end gamer has to spend about 40-60m (using mythic ring) on gear and pets nowadays if he/she wants to competitively pvp. Also, many end gamers have multiple accounts as well, of different classes.

I admit the majority of dummy farming happens at Twink levels. Simply because every level other than 41 is a Twink level.

raw
01-13-2015, 01:20 PM

This is 100% true. Since coming to end game I have dropped to about 5:1 KDR whereas as a twink I was able to maintain a 1:8 KDR for 4 seasons.

Kingofninjas
01-13-2015, 03:02 PM
This is 100% true. Since coming to end game I have dropped to about 5:1 KDR whereas as a twink I was able to maintain a 1:8 KDR for 4 seasons.

I speak from experience. I twinked as a lvl 21 tank back when it was active and I had no trouble maintaing a 10:1 ratio without even using jugg. Also, a significant number of my deaths were from simply leaving map.

Also is the end game account the same as the think account? Cause if it is that may be a factor as to why your kdr is 5:1 ATM. Not saying that you aren't very good at what you do, just saying that with 50k kills a 5:1 kdr is still incredibly rare. I don't think I know any player with more than 30k kills and a kdr better than 3:1.

raw
01-14-2015, 10:18 AM
Also is the end game account the same as the think account? Cause if it is that may be a factor as to why your kdr is 5:1 ATM. Not saying that you aren't very good at what you do, just saying that with 50k kills a 5:1 kdr is still incredibly rare. I don't think I know any player with more than 30k kills and a kdr better than 3:1.

Yes my end game account is the same as my twink account. Since I was solo for the majority of my time in end game I have about a 1:3 KDR from my time in end game. Being solo and having a guild (not naming any names but you can probably guess) call every single time you appear in a game to gang and block you will do this. lol.

Anyway, this mixed with my twink kdr is why I have a 1:5 KDR.

To be honest though, KDR means nothing. I could simply gang and leave once my team starts to lose and probably achieve a 10:1 KDR in end game, but what's the point of that? There are no rewards for who has the best ratio, and it's in no way, shape, or form an indication of skill.

Anyway, back to the topic of kill farming... STS doesn't care enough to make this a priority so complaining about won't do a thing. I'm willing to bet 10m that at end of this season we will see a handful of kill farmers working their way up the LB ranks. Just watch and see.

My suggestion. Reset the boards every single season, and this say we can really see who the farmers are.

Jdogxtreme
01-14-2015, 11:05 AM
Yes my end game account is the same as my twink account. Since I was solo for the majority of my time in end game I have about a 1:3 KDR from my time in end game. Being solo and having a guild (not naming any names but you can probably guess) call every single time you appear in a game to gang and block you will do this. lol.

Anyway, this mixed with my twink kdr is why I have a 1:5 KDR.

To be honest though, KDR means nothing. I could simply gang and leave once my team starts to lose and probably achieve a 10:1 KDR in end game, but what's the point of that? There are no rewards for who has the best ratio, and it's in no way, shape, or form an indication of skill.

Anyway, back to the topic of kill farming... STS doesn't care enough to make this a priority so complaining about won't do a thing. I'm willing to bet 10m that at end of this season we will see a handful of kill farmers working their way up the LB ranks. Just watch and see.

My suggestion. Reset the boards every single season, and this say we can really see who the farmers are.

I think this is a great idea. This way all of these 30k kills in one season people will go away. Also to kingofninjas, like raw said, it would be easy to maintain a 10:1 kdr if all you do is gang and leave when you are about to leave. My level 13 Twink has a 3:1 kdr, just because I don't instantly leave rooms when I see an enemy guild. I love guild wars, and I don't leave. If you actually PLAY the game, and not spend your life killing new players that enter rooms, you won't see as many 12:1 kdr twinks. If you see a Twink with a 12:1 kdr you can't instantly assume they are a dummy farmer, it just depends on how you play the game

Higuani
01-14-2015, 11:17 AM
I am a 17 twink i stay my ground. i have 7500 kills and 5000+ deaths. i don't care kdr, i'm just here for the fun and play guildwars everyday. Thats pvp opposed to be guild 5v5 guild not guild 5v 5 naked players

Arrowz
01-14-2015, 02:16 PM
To those who say twinks inherently have higher kdrs this is not necessarily true. The nabs who only kill noobs and fight with number advantages are the ones with the 8:1 or 10:1 kdr. The real players who fight in wars regularly and dont leave map whenever its 4v5 are the ones with kdrs between 3.1 and 4:1. <<<these are the real twinks. Rest are essentially dummy farmers

raw
01-14-2015, 02:44 PM
To those who say twinks inherently have higher kdrs this is not necessarily true. The nabs who only kill noobs and fight with number advantages are the ones with the 8:1 or 10:1 kdr. The real players who fight in wars regularly and dont leave map whenever its 4v5 are the ones with kdrs between 3.1 and 4:1. <<<these are the real twinks. Rest are essentially dummy farmers

I agree but I would qualify that by saying that twinking has changed over the past 2 years. In s2-4 guild wars weren't as common (at least in my bracket of level 10-12). Majority of the time we did 1v1s or just killed noobs, and once in a while we'd organize a guild war.

Now guild wars happen very often and aren't pre-planned so twink KDRs are much lower than what they used to be.

Point being, old school twinks often have impressive KDRs simply b/c that's how the gameplay was, and aren't necessarily dummy farmers like you may think.

Jdogxtreme
01-14-2015, 09:50 PM
I agree but I would qualify that by saying that twinking has changed over the past 2 years. In s2-4 guild wars weren't as common (at least in my bracket of level 10-12). Majority of the time we did 1v1s or just killed noobs, and once in a while we'd organize a guild war.

Now guild wars happen very often and aren't pre-planned so twink KDRs are much lower than what they used to be.

Point being, old school twinks often have impressive KDRs simply b/c that's how the gameplay was, and aren't necessarily dummy farmers like you may think.

This is exactly right. It all depends on how the game is played. If a certain level bracket doesn't have as much guild tensions and or guild wars, it is easier to maintain a higher kdr. Other brackets may have 5-6 active guilds that all have high tensions with each other, it might be a little harder (not impossible) to maintain a high kdr. Again. Just because someone has a high kdr does not mean you can instantly play the dummy farmer card.

Soundlesskill
01-15-2015, 02:58 PM
Again, this is off topic. It doesn't matter which level you kill farm on, it's the fact that it's happening without anything done. Also I know 2 rouges who isn't above 11k kills and haven't farmed or twinked.

Also, no one wants to hear about how great of a KDR you managed at your specific level, whether it be endgame or twink level. So kindly stop bragging and spam STS about kill farming and unfairness.

raw
01-15-2015, 05:56 PM
Again, this is off topic. It doesn't matter which level you kill farm on, it's the fact that it's happening without anything done. Also I know 2 rouges who isn't above 11k kills and haven't farmed or twinked.

Also, no one wants to hear about how great of a KDR you managed at your specific level, whether it be endgame or twink level. So kindly stop bragging and spam STS about kill farming and unfairness.

We were simply trying to address the false notion that ALL twinks with good KDRs have kill farmed. Quite related.

But back to the big picture of kill farming, we just need to accept that there is nothing STG can to do punish those who have kill farmed because without any evidence (even if their KDR clearly indicates it), they can't ban them. Think about it. In real life if someone was to steal a jacket from a department store. Unless the department store caught him in the act, they couldn't file charges. I think that's why STG is hesitant to ban these players...

As far as a solution, there are many options to prevent this from happening again, but what's the point? People botted PvE kills all day and now there are players with 3m+ PvE kills. Once it was patched the PvE leaderboard was basically locked, and two seasons later the same players are reigning. Point being, the damage is already done and solving this problem will not do much.

The only solution I can think of, and many people have agreed with me on this, is having a seasonal leaderboard. Why should I get a banner for CTF kills this season if I only got about 7k kills during the course of the season? That doesn't make sense. I should get a banner when I am ranked in the top 25 in my class for CTF kills within that specific season. The logic is flawed.

UndeadJudge
01-15-2015, 07:16 PM
Honestly, even if we had evidence, I don't think anything would be done. I could sit in a room recording someone dummy farm, and I doubt they'd get banned..

I like the idea of seasonal leaderboards, for mainly the reason that everyone gets a fresh start, but wouldn't it cause more dummy farming? It would be even more competitive, like a race for kills, and the fastest way to do that would be dummy farming.

If the kill farming/bottling issues are completely fixed, then it definitely would be the best decision, but as of now, it will just restart every season. The most frustrating part about this issue is that we know who the farmers are, and yet we can't do a thing about it..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smallvil
01-15-2015, 07:33 PM
No kill farming if kdr in ctf and tdm will be removed. No kdr no worries and fight freely :)

Soundlesskill
01-16-2015, 06:22 AM
We were simply trying to address the false notion that ALL twinks with good KDRs have kill farmed. Quite related.

But back to the big picture of kill farming, we just need to accept that there is nothing STG can to do punish those who have kill farmed because without any evidence (even if their KDR clearly indicates it), they can't ban them. Think about it. In real life if someone was to steal a jacket from a department store. Unless the department store caught him in the act, they couldn't file charges. I think that's why STG is hesitant to ban these players...

As far as a solution, there are many options to prevent this from happening again, but what's the point? People botted PvE kills all day and now there are players with 3m+ PvE kills. Once it was patched the PvE leaderboard was basically locked, and two seasons later the same players are reigning. Point being, the damage is already done and solving this problem will not do much.

The only solution I can think of, and many people have agreed with me on this, is having a seasonal leaderboard. Why should I get a banner for CTF kills this season if I only got about 7k kills during the course of the season? That doesn't make sense. I should get a banner when I am ranked in the top 25 in my class for CTF kills within that specific season. The logic is flawed.

I agree, seasonal leaderboards should be implented.

raw
01-16-2015, 09:39 AM
Honestly, even if we had evidence, I don't think anything would be done. I could sit in a room recording someone dummy farm, and I doubt they'd get banned..

I like the idea of seasonal leaderboards, for mainly the reason that everyone gets a fresh start, but wouldn't it cause more dummy farming? It would be even more competitive, like a race for kills, and the fastest way to do that would be dummy farming.

If the kill farming/bottling issues are completely fixed, then it definitely would be the best decision, but as of now, it will just restart every season. The most frustrating part about this issue is that we know who the farmers are, and yet we can't do a thing about it..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On the contrary, it would easier to spot those players who are abusing the system. With the roll out of seasonal leaderboards, players should be educated on kill farming through a forum post, and encouraged to report any incidences of kill farming that they witness. Although I'm 99% nothing will happen in AL, in any future games these types of things must be addressed in the initial phases of the release of PvP content. I get that players are creative and will always find a way around the system, but to be duping the system for 2 years and still have no solution from STG is a slap in the face to any player who legitimately tries to to go for the leaderboard; it sends a statement that STG does not care about rewarding players for their dedication to playing their content.

Just out of curiosity (without naming any names) how many of the top players from each class for CTF have kill farmed based off of your knowledge... I'm curious to see what the percentages are.

Fill this out if you know...

CTF:
Rogue - ?/25
Warrior - ?/25
Mage - ?/25

Amvulpix
06-25-2015, 10:40 PM

In all honesty I agree with you and it's funny tbh I'm a skilled player and I saw many unfairness I admit I kill farm too it's nearly season 8/7 idk what ever , I see a lot of bs happening so I'm like ok, I know I can play but Ima just do what I gotta do, I kill farmed and just smiled cuz I lost so many interest and I'm like wow this still makes no sense it makes 0 sense , yea dummy farming is unfair but since these unlimited nekro ring blocking and ect started happening I decided to kill farm simply for 1 reason, to get back at everyone Who cheated, all the money exploits, all the bs I'm sure you guys understand, in all honesty I don't kill farm just because I can't get kills, I can kill just fine , I know ppl have taken your spots even ok pve lb flag lb pvp lb , there was also flag farm, you could get 10k flag in 3 days but it's patched now. I've just lost a lot of interest in the game I play for fun but the fun has ended in just taking back what's mine and for the people, I don't even care if I kill farm, at least I can play amazingly. I just want all that I've lost just takin it back without a doubt, just gotta be Emo and do what I gotta do you know the struggle is real in al. The least I can do is that, I am wrong but you guys are right and I agree something should be done, but in the previous post samhayne said " we hope you all have fun pvping "

PS... There's nothing els to do in this game anyways .zz

hesx
06-26-2015, 12:33 AM
having more devices killing dummy is not illegal thats the only way how they reach fast in LB. other way some player agreed to be a killing dummy for gold. or some player hunting noob/newbie player in pvproom

TWINKS:
DUMMY FARMER KDR RATIO 10,000 / 10 (10 death get from DC ^__^)
KDR CONCIOUS / noob killer 10,000 / 300
pro GW player 10000 / 3,000
NOOB PLAYER / DUMMY 10 / 10,000

better action for sts, remove KDR ctf/tdm in LB. system.. instead create new LB system like honour pts.

therefore having insane KDR is not a big deal it can only be shown by spectating character not in LB. no longer receive season banner just saying...^__^

Fiasaria
06-26-2015, 12:35 AM
add a gang kills cathegory :D lols

Amvulpix
06-26-2015, 09:24 AM
I don't even know why you all complaining about kill farming lb when there is also pve farming lb with all these bots so I'd recommend everything resetting in that matter and for timed lb you only need to be maxed to play that thing with 1 pet which throws the ballance and the fun out of everything so if anything is changing it has to be a
Ctf lb with kills and flags
Tdm lb kills
Pve lb kills with the bots that run for literally 100 or more hours a week.
Peoples stash and alternative accounts filled with stolen GOLD that was converted from plat farming. WE ARe talking about 800,000,000 in gold just sitting there.

That being said I believe every lb needs a wipe and start over but that will cause more trouble a lot of people would complain about the hard work they put in so now it's like why even bother complaining about this and the game is a bit old going down hill, the only fun I ever had on Al is trying to have fun with friends rather than saying oh I can't be on that lb because so and so. You know what I mean?

Arpluvial
06-27-2015, 05:23 PM
Let's keep things friendly and forum appropriate, guys. :) I will pass your feedback along to Remiem and the team, but I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread down since it is no longer constructive.