PDA

View Full Version : Differant server pls help

Sauron92
02-20-2011, 12:11 PM
Hey there i finally convinsed my brother to join me in pocket legends but it seems as if hes on a differant server or something i cannot even add him to friends list and if im in a certain area of a town we see completely differant people is there anyway to make it so we can play togetha ingame? Please help

Rebel
02-20-2011, 12:13 PM
Hey there i finally convinsed my brother to join me in pocket legends but it seems as if hes on a differant server or something i cannot even add him to friends list and if im in a certain area of a town we see completely differant people is there anyway to make it so we can play togetha ingame? Please help

There are multiple townes in the same location, so that may be why you are unable to find each other. If he is added as your friend, join him from your friend's list. Hope this helps you.

Sauron92
02-20-2011, 12:16 PM
It doesnt help because when i add him as a friend he doesnt get the request i think hes on a different "realm" to me like in wow you can change your realm any ways to help? Serious issue

DawnInfinity
02-20-2011, 12:17 PM
You can try making a game and get him to find you in the list of games. There's an add name feature on your friends list, but it tends to be glitchy.

Rebel
02-20-2011, 12:18 PM
It doesnt help because when i add him as a friend he doesnt get the request i think hes on a different "realm" to me like in wow you can change your realm any ways to help? Serious issue

There isn't but one server in PL. The friend request system has been bugged for quite some time. You must usually add the person in person. What I suggest is to make a locked forest haven game. Then, tell you friend to search through the forest haven games, find yours, join it, and then add each other in person.

Sauron92
02-20-2011, 12:20 PM
Thats what i did it says the request was sent but he never gets it

Rebel
02-20-2011, 12:27 PM
Thats what i did it says the request was sent but he never gets it

Have you tried joining a game that he made, or letting him join a game that you've made?

Royce
02-20-2011, 01:20 PM
There's a bug with adding players by name sometimes. One workaround is this:
- Add him to your ignore list
- Remove him from your ignore list
- Add him to your friend list
That should work ;)

Sauron92
02-20-2011, 02:18 PM
Thank you to everyone for your quick replies i managed to come right by hostIng a game and letting him search for it so i could add him as a friend

Thread closed.