PDA

View Full Version : Reward or nothing?

Dalonewolf
02-20-2011, 03:10 PM
Are there any special rewards for completing each quest in game or do we complete all of them for time wasting and worthless quest rewards?(except cyber) If not i would greatly appreciate devs looking into this and release a special reward for those who have done all the quests in game

Royce
02-20-2011, 03:14 PM
The reward is a sense of self satisfaction. There also a number of quests with decent reward items in addition to the cyber quests, like the FN quests for instance.

Dalonewolf
02-20-2011, 03:16 PM
Well a vanity item for completing the 1000 snow balls and 1000 yeti leathers quest and all of the other quests would be nice

Royce
02-20-2011, 03:19 PM
Sure, but then what happens when they add new quests? Do you lose the item until you do them, or can you keep getting rewards for completing all quests whenever they add any? I think this a good idea, but needs to be fleshed out more ;)

Conradin
02-20-2011, 03:20 PM
like the quest cape in RS.

Wrap
02-20-2011, 03:21 PM
I suggested something similar, you can take a look at my original post http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?15589-Quest-Mastery&highlight=Quester%27s, or I'll post it here for you to see also:

I have been thinking of this idea more and more lately, talking it over with friends. Up until recently, I never really bothered to see how many quests there actually are in the game...111! I know i know, most of them are pretty easy...but then again, aren't there a lot of hard ones that require a great deal of time and effort? Of course there are rewards to these requests, some small, and some that are pretty decent. But is there a reward for being a true quest master?..having completing all 111 quests in the game.

It seems to me that it would be a nice addition to have a reward item(s) for completing all of the quests.

Quester's Helm of Mastery

-and/or-

Quester's Robe/Chain/Leather of Mastery

In my opinion the colors should be blue/white striped. Like the colors of the Winter Festival Mystical Gift. The design should be that of Khafra Cloth...basically take Khafra Cloth, and replace the orange with white, and the blue with light blue.

I do realize that as time goes more quests will be released. However I think that it gives an encentive to fully explore the game and try to complete each quest.

Just my thoughts on a new and exiciting bonus feature to the game

Conradin
02-20-2011, 03:23 PM
I lovee it when people quote themselves

Wrap
02-20-2011, 03:25 PM
Lol..I put it in quotes so people knew what the original post was and not what I posted today =p

Dalonewolf
02-20-2011, 03:26 PM
Yea like the quest cape you can wear it until new quests are released and arent wearable again until you complete them

giayuan
02-20-2011, 03:33 PM
Yea like the quest cape you can wear it until new quests are released and arent wearable again until you complete them

makes sense, though no one can find the last 4 quests in sewers :-/

Conradin
02-20-2011, 03:34 PM
makes sense, though no one can find the last 4 quests in sewers :-/

you must be lvl 56

giayuan
02-20-2011, 06:17 PM
you must be lvl 56

No, ellyidol is lvl56 and done the lvl56 quests and he says hes still missing 4 quests too.