PDA

View Full Version : Out of curiosity, what happens when two bears cast beckon on the same set of targets?

WhoIsThis
02-20-2011, 03:49 PM
Do they somehow cancel out? Lets assume that we have 2 bears both on the opposite to each other and cast beckon on targets that are sandwiched between them, both with level 6 beckons - what happens?

I've seen the impacts of 2 bears casting stomp at once in Pvp - you get thrown really far (like halfway across the map).

Militaryman
02-20-2011, 04:01 PM
This usually results in either the enemy getting stunned or whichever beckon, however minuscule, was cast first, OR whoever is closer

Sun
02-20-2011, 05:04 PM
They all get ripped in half

Ladylove
02-20-2011, 08:27 PM

I like this answer. Very logical.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
02-20-2011, 08:29 PM

Hahahahahahahaha!! Imagine :p

*riiiiiipppppp*
-blood splatter-

Ellyidol
02-20-2011, 08:38 PM
Beckon becomes even better.

From my experience, sometimes one beckon doesn't fully bring the mobs compact and into one good spot, 2 seem to.

Aerospacegod
02-21-2011, 12:49 AM
There should be a "gore setting" for when you want to see them get ripped apart, beheaded, or when the electrocution turns them to bacon.

KaotiicxDream
02-21-2011, 01:35 AM
There should be a "gore setting" for when you want to see them get ripped apart, beheaded, or when the electrocution turns them to bacon.

Turned into BACON ? Is it a pig farm we are fighting in? I could imagine the enemy turned into bacon and when my bear see it he will start eating the bacon xD

Ursanblessing
02-21-2011, 04:31 AM
depends how both bears are standing, and from what angle the mobs are coming. But i guess you will split them up so each bear gets 50% of the mobs orso.

FluffNStuff
02-21-2011, 11:38 AM
Turned into BACON ? Is it a pig farm we are fighting in? I could imagine the enemy turned into bacon and when my bear see it he will start eating the bacon xD

Agreed, people think bears slow down the group enough, I can't imagine what they will think when my bear stops to eat all the bacon.

Rebel
02-21-2011, 11:43 AM
Do you mean bears fighting each other or bears in a dungeon fighting mobs? Thought you meant fighting each other, but the answers kind of point to a dungeon.

Phoenixking
02-21-2011, 11:49 AM
Do you mean bears fighting each other or bears in a dungeon fighting mobs? Thought you meant fighting each other, but the answers kind of point to a dungeon.

If it were fighting the fly past each other

Yea i would like a gore setting lol beckon time split them and blood everywhere
Lightning storm strom frys fire makes them scream and run around being burnt alive and then turn to bones, stomp then splat on walls and floors, icestorm breaks them and make the ice red lol