PDA

View Full Version : Please sts buff nekro

Cranky
01-01-2015, 10:42 AM
As of this moment this pet is a joke

epicrrr
01-01-2015, 11:39 AM
I reckon nekro will be OP, but with 40m+ pricetag its off the shelf for me and I will never have the chance find out.

davidvilla
01-01-2015, 11:45 AM
Let me be really honest to STS DEVS TEAM this time.
- NEKRO at the current stage is a JOKE as an ARCANE PET
- Stats r quite similar to dovabear except the crit 10 which doesn't make much sense to be a super exclusive arcane.
- Only merchers/money makers r the ones who r happy selling these.
- NONE of the NEKRO users r Happy. From endgame to twink. Every owners has clearly mentioned as: IT SUCKS TO BE AN ARCANE PET
- Being such exclusive to attain/ craft with such bad outcome as an expensive pet is lame.

Sts team need to address This. We r being ignored since months n months now. U guys didn't even launched the test pet of old Nekro. But went far ahead for an ARCANE NERF.

Cranky
01-01-2015, 11:49 AM
It's sad there's so many complaints and they choose to ignore it
People go through hell to craft this pet
And yeah epicr it's not op trust me =='

regizakirs.rs
01-01-2015, 12:02 PM
I'm not an owner of this pet but, I've spoken to owners of this pet and all the time they've spent in getting this pet only to have it nerfed. STS I do believe that you got it wrong in this case cause it's an arcane pet, it's supposed to be OP, it's supposed to be rare. Reward the people who have put in the time towards getting this pet.[emoji4]

Cranky
01-01-2015, 12:07 PM
Look at these even people who don't own or or people who own it agrees
nekro needs some loving..

kixkaxx
01-01-2015, 02:02 PM
Nekro need to be buffed, back to its original stat: 20dmg and 15crit. That is what it should be

jiph
01-01-2015, 08:12 PM
Say thanks to those that said to nerf it you should be telling them no the devs

Cranky
01-01-2015, 08:41 PM
nrkro is nowhere near arcane material as
Samael or singe
Legit needs a buff so useless atmm

davidvilla
01-01-2015, 08:46 PM
Say thanks to those that said to nerf it you should be telling them no the devs

If u buy a computer expected to be good while the product was not upto par/standard then my question here is, whom will u blame??

Manufacturer or the review writers?
# commonsenseis6thsense

Cranky
01-01-2015, 08:56 PM
That 20% damage doesn't work out for nekro rogue users
Damage pets inside ctf doesn't work when ur a rogue

Cranky
01-01-2015, 09:44 PM
Also for the arcane ability
It terrifies never works and the shield it provides just lol
You don't even feel protected at all
The damage diff doesn't change

Cranky
01-01-2015, 10:20 PM
Singe would eat nekro users for breakfast basically lol
I wish nekro had singe stats and singe had nekro stats x.x

Marquize Stevens
01-01-2015, 10:36 PM
Can someone tell me when plat sale end

Cranky
01-01-2015, 11:00 PM
Dev will probably continue to ignore threads like this
Cos they dunno how to fix things properly.

jiph
01-02-2015, 10:09 AM
But if you bought the computer knowing that it sucks who's to blame? -.

Cranky
01-02-2015, 10:38 AM
This pet ability compared to singe stats and arcane ability 15+ to all stat and stuns and ignites for a heavy damage while continuous burn damage
We clearly know who the winner is x.x

Remarked
01-02-2015, 03:26 PM

shut up

nevercan
01-02-2015, 04:33 PM
shut up

Wel spoken :)

davidvilla
01-02-2015, 06:39 PM

Use ur common sense dude, or u don't have 1?
Clearly nobody will say their product is useless at market.

Jack O Reaper
01-02-2015, 07:28 PM
shut up

Lmao

Cranky
01-04-2015, 09:02 PM
Buff nekro on the asap

xutreuqux
01-06-2015, 04:01 AM
Yep buff it pls. Im sick hearin my guildmate spammin gc to sell nekro but nobody buys it xD

Leonut
01-06-2015, 10:25 PM
If u buy a computer expected to be good while the product was not upto par/standard then my question here is, whom will u blame??

Manufacturer or the review writers?
# commonsenseis6thsense

So you place a bet on the table with the odds on 3 dice; 1 to 9 banker wins and 10 to 18 player wins. After banker throws the dice he says sorry now 1 to 17 banker wins and only 18 player wins. That's fair?

It is the constant nerf buff nerf buff and especially secret nerf like khlass now not giving ankh to level 41, that's unfair.

Your example quoted is not a good one. And if you disagree with mine then let me be the banker against you. Anyday.

davidvilla
01-07-2015, 08:38 PM
So you place a bet on the table with the odds on 3 dice; 1 to 9 banker wins and 10 to 18 player wins. After banker throws the dice he says sorry now 1 to 17 banker wins and only 18 player wins. That's fair?

It is the constant nerf buff nerf buff and especially secret nerf like khlass now not giving ankh to level 41, that's unfair.

Your example quoted is not a good one. And if you disagree with mine then let me be the banker against you. Anyday.

Ur logic is out of league and doesn't make any sense.
The title here in game ( Arcane ) is a brand for exclusive item to be good among various options available. Sts won't self say like " oh, nerfed Nekro is out now. Try it and let us know". It's us the customers who tries the new one. But in return we perceived nothing special to be like a super exclusive arcane as like the description says.

Simple sense dude, u don't blame the buyers who spend millions n millions for a hope to be good at something. U should point ur finger to the producers for not making a product as to meet the title "Arcane".

Zeus
01-07-2015, 09:41 PM
Nekro being buffed is good for anyone. It puts more value in ectoplasm vials when the rate for them is finally fixed and it also makes that fossil someone may be fortunate enough to loot actually worth some money! God knows that fossils are near impossible to sell.

Furthermore, the time and effort it requires to craft Nekro is insane. And what do you get? A pet that performs worse than the original pet: Singe

I don't think Nekro should get 20% damage back because that would simply make it OP. However, I do think that it should at least match S&S's happiness bonus with equal crit and damage percentage. The AA is where these pets will differ. Additionally, it'll help stop the nerf SnS threads.

Win win for everyone, no?

nun
01-07-2015, 09:44 PM
i thught u couldnt neckro threds. against ToS wright? why u wanna buf den?

Burstnuke
01-07-2015, 09:44 PM
Nekro being buffed is good for anyone. It puts more value in ectoplasm vials when the rate for them is finally fixed and it also makes that fossil someone may be fortunate enough to loot actually worth some money! God knows that fossils are near impossible to sell.

Furthermore, the time and effort it requires to craft Nekro is insane. And what do you get? A pet that performs worse than the original pet: Singe

I don't think Nekro should get 20% damage back because that would simply make it OP. However, I do think that it should at least match S&S's happiness bonus with equal crit and damage percentage. The AA is where these pets will differ. Additionally, it'll help stop the nerf SnS threads.

It should have the original AA and same stats as sns. I agree.

Cranky
01-08-2015, 09:35 AM
ZEUS I love your suggestion !+1

davidvilla
01-08-2015, 12:45 PM
I agree with Zeus.
Since the pets were released around at same time its better to keep equal respect to both of these pets with same stat. However, Nekro aa shielding needs slightly more damage reduction.

davidvilla
01-08-2015, 12:47 PM
i thught u couldnt neckro threds. against ToS wright? why u wanna buf den?

Will u elaborate more please? Thank u.

mmaachilles211
01-11-2015, 07:34 PM

Lol I'm agreeing with what you are saying 100 %, align it with sns and have different aa's definitely. I laugh because weren't you one of the loudest critics demanding thst nekro be nerfed before he was even introduced into the game?

Zeus
01-11-2015, 08:24 PM
Lol I'm agreeing with what you are saying 100 %, align it with sns and have different aa's definitely. I laugh because weren't you one of the loudest critics demanding thst nekro be nerfed before he was even introduced into the game?

SnS was also just introduced so therefore it did not make sense to replace a pet already. Equal? Sure.

However, now that SNS has been buffed, it makes no sense to allow Nekro to have the current happiness bonus that it has.

Make sense?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Spell
01-11-2015, 08:40 PM
Give nekro the 250hp and then it would be worth it :p

( while yur at it toss a few more fossils in arena chests :banana: )

Cranky
01-11-2015, 08:53 PM
Sigh wish devs would actually comment and say what they think
Instead of ignoring customers and requests that everyone wants
Disgusting service.

nun
01-11-2015, 09:04 PM
me miss wen apollo was PL

Golem
01-12-2015, 06:13 AM
As of this moment this pet is a joke

ikr

davidvilla
01-12-2015, 07:37 AM
Sts made a new thread about breeze and vials. Like seriously wtf we gonna do with vials when the pet itself is a piece of crap.

Like it doesn't even make any sense for adding up more vials. Nekro itself is a pain in the a** to loot from crates in the form of fossil. Then there comes the crafting element, quest involved and the time for 4 freeking days. And what we get?? A pet similar stat like dovabear? Like seriously ? 50m price rofl.

It's a disgrace that sts don't care about their own product (Nekro). Meanwhile we customers got ripped off just because we opened egg to try it out. I know u guys love test server.

Why u didn't let us test the Nekro at test server???

This is a complete joke. Ughhh.
I'm getting headache.

Cranky
01-12-2015, 08:19 AM
Lol pretty awful service right ?haha
Nekro threads Been ignored for months and months now Lols