PDA

View Full Version : My ideas for future events

Songoku
01-01-2015, 11:11 AM
Get rid of leaderboard rewards. Its like its only for rich people that either have lots of plat or people with 100 million gold or people with alot of free time in thier hands.

So my thougths are make plat tier The ultimate reward. Where one will have to get 15k -20k points ( if event 2 weeks long) and 25-35k ( if 4weeks long). Its really unfiar that only the rich will get to take part on the "big rewards". A person with 10 million wont even get to taste the reward :(. Plus events will happen only once so its only fair everyone get a equal chance.

Having competition to stay on top is not good at all if someone will beat u to it while ur at work or college. Its frustrating and waste of time, gold and plats.

Heck you wouldnt even need to have tokens reward so sts will have to design less stuff or avrage stuff for each class coz eeryone will aim for plat tier.

If events are designed like this then alot people will be active so it will be good for business and gamers.

nevercan
01-01-2015, 05:14 PM
Hmm

Dogma
01-02-2015, 11:33 AM
Leaderboard rewards are fine as long as they dont ruin the game for everyone else (like SnS did)

aquascaper
01-02-2015, 01:32 PM
What about the people who don't buy energy and can't reach your given quota in the allotted time? Removing the tokens is a sure way to get people to stop playing if they can't achieve the required points as they will not have anything else to go for

Songoku
01-02-2015, 04:54 PM
What about the people who don't buy energy and can't reach your given quota in the allotted time? Removing the tokens is a sure way to get people to stop playing if they can't achieve the required points as they will not have anything else to go for

I never said get rid of tokens reward completly. This idea was mainly for the LB/plat tier reward. They can keep doing what thier doing for tokens and stuff