PDA

View Full Version : Drop Rates for 2010 Players...

Mennddoza
01-01-2015, 03:00 PM
Over past couple days I have once again been in the hardcore farming phase, and I've been farming hours on end. 80% of the time I was farming I was using
- X3 Combo Elix
- Shamus (100% Luck)
- Classy Looter (100% Luck)
- Big Luck (2011)
- Daily Blessing Combo Elix (30% Luck)

I have spent over 2000 platinum on farming and this is not the first time I have gone through this phase. What my problem is I literally have gotten ZERO drops every time I spend this much plat. Then I see people who join my lobby first game and get Red Drag Armor, or Blue Drag Helm, or whatever. I also see people get 2 Dragon armor pieces within minutes of each other. I see people who complain about farming for 1 hour and get a drop and say "FINALLY ITS ABOUT TIME".

It has been 4-5 years for me playing this game and the highest drop I've ever gotten was a 800k shield during Sewer Cap (2011). I have earned my money through liquidation money through leveling people and farming gold at Plasma. I have made millions off this way of farming; however, I'm 150% sick of this. People make millions a week spending less plat than I do on farming, and I spend hours and hours farming gold and leveling friends to make my money.

EDIT: LET ME EXPRESS HOW I FEEL ABOUT WHAT EVERYONE WILL SAY ABOUT THIS THREAD IN CAP LETTERS. I HAVE SPENT 5K + PLAT ON ELIXS TO FARM. ZERO DROPS. I DO ENJOY FARMING WITH FRIENDS. WHAT I DO NOT ENJOY IS HAVING TO SPEND 100x MORE HOURS THAN EVERYONE ELSE TO MAKE THE SAME AMOUNT OF GOLD. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE ADVICE PEOPLE GIVE ME ABOUT FARMING BECAUSE, QUITE FRANKLY, I ALREADY KNEW WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.

A friend of mine, also from 2010, said that many old school players have terrible luck when it comes to farming and they have to create a whole knew account (new email). Honestly, I'm starting to believe this is true. I'm finally sick and tired of how I, probably one of the players who play the absolute most, do not get the same luck as others. I do not believe anymore that the luck in this game is "random". I'm probably going to end up leaving this game for good some time soon. To those who I call good friends in this game I'll PM you later to say good bye and have one last friendly conversation.

To everyone else I say good bye. This game is and always will be my favorite iPhone game!

Respectfully,
Mennddoza

LET ME EDIT THIS AGAIN. one more time...

Anyone else out there who has spent over 5000 plat/hours=weeks on farming and only made around 1m, please for the love of god, message me. We would be best friends forever.

anahadaz
01-01-2015, 03:12 PM
I have the same problem as you. I started in 2010 too, and I have no luck. Throughout 2014 I have spent hundreds of plat farming feast and slayer. Yesterday I got my first drag drop, a blue helm. In slayer after a year I got no starrys, and a few natural red diamonds. I don't understand how people with a 1.5 combo join and get red armour, when I use daily blessing, big luck, shamus and classy and get nothing after hours, until I give up.

iRandom
01-01-2015, 03:18 PM
I have the same problem as you. I started in 2010 too, and I have no luck. Throughout 2014 I have spent hundreds of plat farming feast and slayer. Yesterday I got my first drag drop, a blue helm. In slayer after a year I got no starrys, and a few natural red diamonds. I don't understand how people with a 1.5 combo join and get red armour, when I use daily blessing, big luck, shamus and classy and get nothing after hours, until I give up.

go to dragon vanity farming ^^

NotYoCookiez
01-01-2015, 03:31 PM
I've been playing since 2101 and I have gotten my fair share of good drops. I farmed mainly during fang and humanian cap. I had bad luck during sewer and nuri.

I used combo and big luck hat but nothing too crazy. It's not a biased system against 2010 players lol just all luck.

SillyJuan
01-01-2015, 03:31 PM
just dont try hard and relax, don't think about it. Just farm with combo and big luck and you will make millions. Stop wasting plat on fang, go to konzonite and you will make a million at least every day there. That's how got to 6m gold count GL!

XghostzX
01-01-2015, 03:32 PM
It has been 4-5 years for me playing this game and the highest drop I've ever gotten was a 800k shield during Sewer Cap (2011). I have earned my money through liquidation money through leveling people and farming gold at Plasma. I have made millions off this way of farming; however, I'm 150% sick of this. People make millions a week spending less plat than I do on farming, and I spend hours and hours farming gold and leveling friends to make my money.

Respectfully,
Mennddoza

Then maybe it is a sign you shouldn't spend as much plat.

Mend, the players that enjoy farming seem to find more success than the hardcore plat-spenders. It's one big psychological game. If you're the type of person that consciously thinks and hopes to get a pink that round, then each individual run you do will seem more tedious after that and so on (and so you have an on-going cycle). Farm with a new mindset. Do it for fun, and try not to get caught up in the pinks. Set limits for yourself each day and just enjoy the other things. Find a few friends to farm with and talk to them while you do it. You'll be more focused on them and the socializing rather than the "C'mon, gimme a pink!" You'll feel much more content when you drop a pink and the luck will start to come.

Besides Mend, let's be honest. If you quit you know you'll come back sometime... always happens ;)

NotYoCookiez
01-01-2015, 03:32 PM
Btw don't farm dragon or fang. I learned my lesson and spent hours doing that for days. Your better off farming nuri or slayer

xxkilsxx
01-01-2015, 03:41 PM
i spend 2000 a week never farm feast unless u want dragon sest paid nuris is good also karma does happen in this game go lvl some low lvl people in forest heaven or giveaway stuff worked for me but keep trying also don't spend money on plat if you don't want to

Ssneakykills
01-01-2015, 03:42 PM
If you had that much plat it would of made more sense running plat nuri

angeldawn
01-01-2015, 04:22 PM
Mennddoza

For me it seems the luck with farming comes and goes. Farm when you're hot. PVP when you aren't.

If you really are superstitious and think it's cuz your account is from 2010. Make a new account. Use the new account for farming. See what happens.

I have also noticed ppl with daily 3x combo blessings have better drops then me on thrasher with shamus. Maybe I'm crazy but happens so much. Maybe you'll have better luck if you just farm with blessing combos

ToastyLord
01-01-2015, 04:34 PM
Menn, this is the exact thing that happened to me...

Wasted tons of plat, got no luck, then got mad when someone with a 1.5 combo elixer got extremely lucky after 30 minutes.

That's why I switched to merching. Seriously though, I make around 1m a week without any plat cost AND (most importantly) without relying on lame ol' luck.

DivineMoustache
01-01-2015, 04:37 PM
yoooo mendozza stay for a bit man, some people just have crappy farming luck. Don't take it too seriously, what I do is farm in bursts of one hour at a time, it makes it seem shorter and makes it to where you don't feel cheated if you don't get any drops. I might have farmed hundreds of hours and only gotten 2-3 dragon vanity drops, but when you do it in short but intense periods, it's rewarding when something finally drops.

--Fight here

and definitely merching is good, although boring, so I just tend to do cs merching for 15 minutes a day, then use the leftover money to buy disc PvP items like fbows which i can just sit on as they increase in price, and sell when I need gear. gold isn't everything. You've got a good 20 bird, a good 71 bird, and I don't even know how many alts in between. do some PvP or sit in towne, or log off relax and go on a jog, the point of the game is to kill computer generated enemies or kill other players, and I think a lot of people get twisted up in trying to achieve 50, 100, or even 1000 million golds when there's not much point to hoarding that much.

Mennddoza
01-01-2015, 04:51 PM
I know this is a silly reason to quit, but I guess no one can comprehend the amount of time I've committed to farming. I've actually spent hours equal to weeks on farming. Everything and anything. Try to understand. Seriously last thing I'm posting on Forums... lol.

bye

DivineMoustache
01-01-2015, 04:58 PM
I know this is a silly reason to quit, but I guess no one can comprehend the amount of time I've committed to farming. I've actually spent hours equal to weeks on farming. Everything and anything. Try to understand. Seriously last thing I'm posting on Forums... lol.

bye

pop on in game and we can chat in game

Somemager
01-01-2015, 05:52 PM
Mennddoza

For me it seems the luck with farming comes and goes. Farm when you're hot. PVP when you aren't.

If you really are superstitious and think it's cuz your account is from 2010. Make a new account. Use the new account for farming. See what happens.

I have also noticed ppl with daily 3x combo blessings have better drops then me on thrasher with shamus. Maybe I'm crazy but happens so much. Maybe you'll have better luck if you just farm with blessing combos

This^

Over the past 4 years of playing ive noticed the "Farm when your hot" and when your not relax and take a day off. Ive noticed since caverns were nerfed the whole games drop rate system went to poop. I farm in burst as a few have mentioned above and if i see or get nothing i dont farm that day. Ive quit doing my dailys as its a waste of time. And ghost said it beautifully "Dont have the mind set of always hoping for a pink" Aka burning yourself out. I used to do this and would become angry and mad over it. Now i just farm when i feel like it and its worked pretty good. Im probably one of those whiners " Ive run this map for hours whens my dragon drop gonna haopen"? and what do you know i get a drop the exact run or runs afterwards. Lucks a funny factor just dont stress over it and try new things. Good luck to whatever you do in the future.

Rodder
01-01-2015, 06:10 PM
just dont try hard and relax, don't think about it. Just farm with combo and big luck and you will make millions. Stop wasting plat on fang, go to konzonite and you will make a million at least every day there. That's how got to 6m gold count GL!

You can't drop good items there at level 75.

Trenton
01-01-2015, 06:38 PM
75 in Konzite is like staying 58 to farm glyph

tHelonestud
01-01-2015, 07:17 PM
I remember in Humania after release, I ran thrashed with shamus in the plat boss map, for 50 runs and best item i got was a non set staff, although it did become part of a set later I'm pretty sure it was worth like 50k in cs.
Farming sucks because of this, you could run 1000x of a map get nothing, some guy could join and (without elixir of course) have the very same chance at a drop as you.

SillyJuan
01-01-2015, 07:24 PM
well then instead of wasting your plat on farming, put it to good use and go 76 or 77. Either way slayer and konzonite are 10x better the dragon vanity farming. ur welcome :-)

SillyJuan
01-01-2015, 07:25 PM
well then instead of wasting your plat on farming, put it to good use and go 76 or 77. Either way slayer and konzonite are 10x better the dragon vanity farming. ur welcome :-)

@rodder

Fwend
01-01-2015, 08:25 PM
I agree with ghost and somer, it's all about your mindset when farming. If you expect a pink each run you will hate farming and get upset when others get pinks.

Hard core farmers just farm. Some use plat, others capped and use daily combo blessings.

Change your attitude towards farming and you too will enjoy it, some days pinks rain on you other days you get nothing, but if you keep complaining and you will hate farming.

Im a farmer I never complain about no pinks nor do I count how many hours I've farmed or how many runs or hoe much plat I've used. I just farm, pinks are a bonus. Im not lucky I just work hard on farming and I enjoy it.

Change the way you think and you will be successful in anything you choose to do.

Boiled_35
01-01-2015, 10:52 PM
Ive been playing a few years and spent about 10k in plat for farming lol. Never got a drag drop here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unclechin
01-01-2015, 11:13 PM
Dont leave Nub

Hawkbby
01-01-2015, 11:27 PM
Hey Mendy ol bud. I've got some tips for ya, they may seem boring but have worked for me to generate 500k-1m each time. All I do is remake characters, yeah a drag, but if youre using plat, buy the 30 plat 4x, from level 1 to whatever level you stop, you should generate 500k in pinks. Don't believe so? Well here are some facts. Farming, is utterly free, and almost every drop is valuable to the point 2k would help. Now what I do is, make a character, level him to 51 through every map. Also, keeping the cheap gear, keep everything of Epic and Legendary origin. As soon as you hit uhm, Sandcaves, every pink is 1-2k in cs. Thats 500-800 gold profits over three days. Im kinda all over the place but whateves. Anyways, my point is, you keep everything you loot, you will become rich bro. That's all it is to it, patience, and perseverance to get rich. Someone please help me organize it lol.

Requirements: 1. One character with max cs slots, this shouldn't matter since you spend 5000 plat, I know you exaggerated on it, but get that done. You will sell ALL of you drops from Epic to Legendary, liquidate all of your other garbage.
2. Level a character from 1-somewhere of 60. Dump the epics and legendarys to the cs character, list them at least 100g under the one you see of the same.
3. Repeat this step a few times. You'll be rich enough to JUST merch and no farming needed. Ye thats what I do. Ye.

PlzNoRush
01-02-2015, 12:12 AM
why would the owners of this game only give bad luck to 2010 players? Who came up with that number? That is just a random number. Why not 1000? or 2000? This is all a conspiracy. The system works fine.

Faq
01-02-2015, 12:18 AM
I find that hard to believe. If your main goal is to get money your going the wrong way about it. You say you spend thousands right? Instead of blowing it on feast. Spend around 1k leveling to 77 then spend around 1k to save up a gold cap.

Not hard bro. I've done 164 free plat worth of offers, spent on thrashers and have gotten 3 mil worth of items.

Ive been playing a few years and spent about 10k in plat for farming lol. Never got a drag drop here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If gotten three farming maybe three hours total there using daily combos and big luck.

bosstinytitan
01-02-2015, 12:21 AM
Don't waste money on plat. Just merch. For people who think they don't have enough to merch, I started at 20k. You don't have to farm or pvp or use cs too much, I started those things at l75. Just learn some prices, and master them.

XghostzX
01-02-2015, 01:57 AM
I agree with ghost and somer, it's all about your mindset when farming. If you expect a pink each run you will hate farming and get upset when others get pinks.

Hard core farmers just farm. Some use plat, others capped and use daily combo blessings.

Change your attitude towards farming and you too will enjoy it, some days pinks rain on you other days you get nothing, but if you keep complaining and you will hate farming.

Im a farmer I never complain about no pinks nor do I count how many hours I've farmed or how many runs or hoe much plat I've used. I just farm, pinks are a bonus. Im not lucky I just work hard on farming and I enjoy it.

Change the way you think and you will be successful in anything you choose to do.

The bolded sentence my friend^

Armourslash
01-02-2015, 02:53 AM
I got SO many natural red diamonds in slayer soon I got sick and tired of it, however I was lucky that a mage gave me l75 beastly armor after she dropped it in magma.

Somemager
01-02-2015, 03:35 AM
I got SO many natural red diamonds in slayer soon I got sick and tired of it, however I was lucky that a mage gave me l75 beastly armor after she dropped it in magma.

Bruh id be kissing their shoes and being their servant for a day if someone dropped 2m on me.

Oculus
01-02-2015, 04:14 AM
I got a 3x combo daily blessing
On my third run in slayer I got a starry...
And ever since I been getting drops, I just don't really care I just go with the flow.
When I started I was just like U angry young man trying to get a dragon drop wouldn't for hours.
Then YA know poof.
It all just depends DONT spend any plat on farming is my advice, just get a 3x and farm when u want, I find slayer good or forgotten forest. Just yesterday without any elixier I got a flying armour drop Lvl.75 in forgotten forest. Crafted it for 370k (recipe290k I was desperate) and sold for 1.8
Just chill I prefer to pvp and rush everyone then when the tables turn and I'm getting 3vs1, I usually leave the game, go to towne to chill, check if anything has sold, then do a few runs if I can find any and when I get bored after doing like 3 I just repeat the cycle. It works for me and I don't spend a penny

Oculus
01-02-2015, 04:15 AM
Just don't quit, I don't even know you but that would mean one less thing to look forward in pl

iRandom
01-02-2015, 11:31 AM
First, don't quit.

Now start farming small-scale like crystalline. The mounds of 10k-50k pinks that will drop is equivalent to 20k per run! After FIVE runs thats 100k!

Now merch crystalline, onyx, earthquake. Once you have 450k merch purple paws, evidences, and forges, but continue to merch Crys, EQ, and Onyx.

After building up 1.2mil start merching L60 craftable Glyph sets/items AND L70 Craftable Humanian items(but not so much) along with purple paws, evidences, and forges and Sandstone sets

Once you reach 2.5m - 3m start merching PINK paws evidences and forges along with L60 and L70 craftable items. keep merching purp paws evidences and forges along with SS sets

After earning 5-6mil merch L61 Bonus Chiro sets (Sang, Orlok, and Lilith) along with ohters as listed above

Once u have above 8mil u can practically merch ANYTHING besides some vanities and sets

*you should have accumulated some 2.5million from SS sets (u can sell off cs)
5mil from purp hallos and forges (sell on/off cs)
7mil form L60 + 70 craftable items(sell on/off cs)
9mil from pink hallos and forges(sell on cs but "advertise" ur item)
12 mil from 61 sets(sell off cs IN A SET)

Remember that SETS should be sold OFF cs
SS items can be sold OFF cs too

Don't make a goal to make x amount of money in x amount of days
Instead make a schedule to merch for x minutes and farm/level for x minutes
Money will come if you try following ur schedule

Itoopeo
01-02-2015, 11:34 AM
Just don't quit, I don't even know you but that would mean one less thing to look forward in pl

One problem less, actually.

iRandom
01-02-2015, 11:36 AM
One problem less, actually.
without you, actually

Itoopeo
01-02-2015, 11:54 AM
without you, actually

Armourslash
01-02-2015, 11:57 AM
Bruh id be kissing their shoes and being their servant for a day if someone dropped 2m on me.

I'd b3 kicking their butts inside the CS real hard if I got about 10 red diamonds on a day if doing slayer.

Trenton
01-02-2015, 12:21 PM
I'd b3 kicking their butts inside the CS real hard if I got about 10 red diamonds on a day if doing slayer.
What

Ssneakykills
01-02-2015, 12:29 PM

Was that feaze who gave you it?

iRandom
01-02-2015, 02:15 PM
i dropped 500k on u ...still no kiss on my shoes

thats because ur shoes are DIRT-AY

Hawkbby
01-02-2015, 02:17 PM
thats because ur shoes are DIRT-AY
because he never tip toe in his jawdins

Somemager
01-02-2015, 04:25 PM

i dropped 500k on u ...still no kiss on my shoes

400k*

LEVEL ONE
01-02-2015, 04:45 PM
I had no idea farming would have such a psychological toll on people. Well, I am just thankful that there are people like you out there, who let people like me stand in towne, chat and sell an item here and there to make gold.

Maybe you just need a break from farming. There are a lot more things one can try in this game in an attempt to have fun.

It seems like you have come to a decision to quit the game. And do not get me wrong. I applaud to that decision. But...

This game is and always will be my favorite iPhone game!
It seems you are not quitting the right way. Do your best to stick to your decision and do not allow yourself to come back, no matter what.

Well whatever you decide on doing, I wish you the best of luck.

Somemager
01-02-2015, 07:35 PM
400k*
woah u sold it?

Well think of it as a paycheck for all the "smuggles" i did for you and i "cashed" it in ;)

nun
01-02-2015, 09:07 PM
i got dragen blue armor 1st run
i use buy all instance elixar and leech but i gots booted after i gots it :grumpy:

Somemager
01-02-2015, 09:28 PM
no clue what u just said

mi english no gud

rip

Oldcoot
01-02-2015, 09:38 PM

bye
I feel ya bro,

iRandom
01-03-2015, 10:46 AM
i use buy all instance elixar and leech but i gots booted after i gots it :grumpy:

mud rugers

Ssneakykills
01-04-2015, 07:17 PM

I would boot u for being just a nun

iRandom
01-04-2015, 07:19 PM
I would boot u for being just a nun

Id boot myself for a being a random
then boot u for being sneaky
then boot nun for booting me