PDA

View Full Version : Skills

Excused
02-20-2011, 10:08 PM
Does the Enchantress Class need Str/Dex or can I go pure int?

Pharcyde
02-20-2011, 10:13 PM
There are several classes for enchantress

Dex Mage - lowish-weak survivability. Insane 1v1 damage (When buffs are up). Kind of a balance between bird and mage.
Builds:
Full Dex or "Pure Dex Mage". 100% Dex points
Majority Dex or "Hybrid Dex Mage". Enough Dex to equip top gears for current level and rest into int. Suggested Build
Half and Half or "Dual Build Dex Int Mage". Split your point's right down the middle, half and half. Then use lower gears to equip top gears.
Dual Build Str and Dex mix is impossible on a mage, since the stat bonus (+7) Is given to mages Int.

Int Mage - Pure int, incredibly low survivability, but casts thousands of group damage per second. Highest group damage in game.
Builds:
Full Int or "Pure Int Mage". 100% Int PointsSuggested Build
Majority Int or "Hybrid Int Mage". Enough points to equip top gears for current level and rest into strength (can be dex but I don't suggest).
Half and Half or "Dual Build Str Int Mage". Split your point's right down the middle, half and half. Then use lower gears to equip top gears. Suggested Build
You can do a Int Dex half and half but I highly don't recommend it either.

Str Mage or Paladin - Medium-High survivability and decent spell damage. Weak 1v1 abilities.
Builds:
Full Str or "Pure Paladin". 100% Str Points *HIGHLY DON'T SUGGEST*
Majority Str or "Paladin". Enough points to equip top gears of that level and rest int or dex (I don't suggest dex). Suggested Build
Half and Half or "Dual Build Str Int Mage". Split your point's right down the middle, half and half. Then use lower gears to equip top gears. Suggested Build
Str and Dex Half and Half cannot be done due to mages bonus (+7).

Theres all possible mage classes. Choose your playstyle (Do you like clasting spells, blasting bad guys with a bow, or being beefed out in armor and wielding a sword?)

Likes Magic - Look at Int Mage Builds
Likes Bow - Look at Dex Mage Builds
Likes Heavy Armor and Sword - Look at Str Mage Builds

Then I recommend following the builds I suggest in that category, and also not following what I don't suggest in the suggested builds. But of course it's how you enjoy most to play, so choose what seems the best to you :). My suggested builds are the statistically most effective for that build class.

Royce
02-20-2011, 11:16 PM
Does the Enchantress Class need Str/Dex
No .

or can I go pure int?
Yes.

Addiv
02-20-2011, 11:39 PM
Full Int will makes your make spells hit for a lot more damage, but playing as a pure Int Mage can be a little tricky at times.
You are offered little in the way of armor and without a tank your AoE spells often find you stuck with several monsters piling you.
There is no "Best build" so I would recommend trying them all out. To reset for free just earn two free plats, than reset.
Good luck with your toon!