PDA

View Full Version : PvP is becoming too hard

Cake
02-20-2011, 11:52 PM
I don't understand exactly how pvp works, but I do know that PvP is very hard to get. I ask some people for help they make me pay 100k-500k on tutorials that don't even help. I have a Dex bird lvl 20 and i always lose in PvP to other people. DexBears are the hardest people to fight. If i fight a lvl 10 DexBear i always lose no matter what. There are also some IntBears that are hard to fight also. I can only kill bears with no ranged weps, birds with a talon and shield, mages with a staff for a wep, and sometimes IntBears. I got a build from someone and it isn't working out that great. I have 283 kills and 76 deaths. I see some people with 5000+ kills and 120 deaths. I have a frosty launcher purple lvl 20, Dark forest leather of finesse and assains helm. I versed a Lvl 20DexBear with a lvl 10 green frosty launcher, this random "trash" armor and no helm and I still lost. Im not good or bad at pvp, but I would like to get better at it. I try my best kite, use combos, try and get the best gear (that i can afford). Can someone help with PvP I will make a new char and start fresh again.

I can't pay you anything! Please help a person in need.

Cake
02-20-2011, 11:53 PM
PvP is very frustrating for me

Physiologic
02-20-2011, 11:58 PM
Are you new at PvP? Realize that PvPers here have spent months and months on respecing, equip selection, skill adjusting, and perfecting combos...

TwinkTastical
02-20-2011, 11:58 PM
This title threw me off....

PvP isnt hard at all...

You just gotta know your combos.

Zeus
02-20-2011, 11:59 PM
Ok first of all... Birds aren't very good in PvP with the new era of bears. So... I recommend you go make a bear. Preferably pure dex since rose wands are nonexistant now, purchase a level 20 4 item dex plat pack (Located under archer's). Then when you are done that come back to me and send me a PM, I'll give you a decent build.

TwinkTastical
02-21-2011, 12:02 AM
Ok first of all... Birds aren't very good in PvP with the new era of bears. So... I recommend you go make a bear. Preferably pure dex since rose wands are nonexistant now, purchase a level 20 4 item dex plat pack (Located under archer's). Then when you are done that come back to me and send me a PM, I'll give you a decent build.

If he cant afford pink leather, i doubt hes gonna spend 35 plat...

You COULD just tell him the bird combo... Which i will wait for you to do, because im enjoying this thread immensely.

Zeus
02-21-2011, 12:06 AM
If he cant afford pink leather, i doubt hes gonna spend 35 plat...

You COULD just tell him the bird combo... Which i will wait for you to do, because im enjoying this thread immensely.

There is a certain bird combo but it requires a lot of kiting. Herwolf is more experienced in this compared to me, but... bird builds promote kiting, which I am not a huge fan of, although I will deal with since it is a tactic... but there is a point when people take kiting too far. For example... There was a int elf (not going to name any name), that was kiting me for one kill for 5 freaking minutes. (No I was not stupid enough to run the entire time, but whenever I stopped, he didn't budge). That's the point where it gets a bit ridiculous.

TwinkTastical
02-21-2011, 12:08 AM
There is a certain bird combo but it requires a lot of kiting. Herwolf is more experienced in this compared to me, but... bird builds promote kiting, which I am not a huge fan of, although I will deal with since it is a tactic... but there is a point when people take kiting too far. For example... There was a int elf (not going to name any name), that was kiting me for one kill for 5 freaking minutes. (No I was not stupid enough to run the entire time, but whenever I stopped, he didn't budge). That's the point where it gets a bit ridiculous.

Just like you to exclude the name to uphold the intergrity of a NEWB.

Zeus
02-21-2011, 12:10 AM
Just like you to exclude the name to uphold the intergrity of a NEWB.

Lol, one more thing. Since many people have been asking (getting kind of annoying). Should I post my skill build on forums after the twink contest?

giayuan
02-21-2011, 12:13 AM
Lol, one more thing. Since many people have been asking (getting kind of annoying). Should I post my skill build on forums after the twink contest?

No .

Im not pro or even good at pvp, but if you master combo/skill usage, ur good.

Zeus
02-21-2011, 12:14 AM
No .

Ok, I'll just message those who asked then :)

Cake
02-21-2011, 12:16 AM
I just got my rift and cosmos set and half of fury and im broke so yeah

giayuan
02-21-2011, 12:16 AM
Ok, I'll just message those who asked then :)

Lmao my response is sounds a bit cold there ;D
I meant no becuz.. well.. why would you share ur killer build? i understand your nice and all that, but i mean, the builds GOOD :-/

TwinkTastical
02-21-2011, 01:05 AM

I could do it for you.

Zeus
02-21-2011, 01:09 AM
I could do it for you.

Lol What does that mean :)

TwinkTastical
02-21-2011, 01:10 AM
Lol What does that mean :)

It means.... Whatever you want it to mean

-Mysterious zen gangster rap-