PDA

View Full Version : lvl 5 Recipe.....

Acyer
02-21-2011, 07:10 AM
So after 5 days of farming fh4 i finally got a lvl 5 expert leather recipe to drop oh how excited i was till.....

I go and check the prices and to see if it was available and ofc it wasn't. So i check prices on the material's and they were cheap so i bought enough to make 3. So anyways o make my first piece put it in cs for 200k (wanted to start low just to get a feel for the price) bout 20 minutes later it sold. Ok so thinking i still had the recipe i go to make another and bam its gone. Anyways to the point what's the point of finding recipes if you can't keep em to make others. A 1 time deal for 5 days of farming Isn't worth the hassle..

Coltona
02-23-2011, 04:33 PM
Thats why they're worth so much for nothing special. They take time and dedication to get and can make you alot of money. If I may give you some advice i'd say farm meatheads deli in a full group. 5 drops means 5 chances to get something good 1 drop means 1 chance.

drewcapu
02-23-2011, 04:50 PM
Yabbut, those 5 chances aren't all yours.

Unless you're using 5 devices.

Redbridge
02-23-2011, 04:56 PM
4-5 hours farming meathead's deli today, 4 or 5 up throughout & nothing but loot, scrap and gems. last week with 2 30mins = a recipe!!!! go figure.

I had the same with the recipe got the materials made the armour (nice lvl 15 btw) and no more recipe, was gutted. Had planned a long production line of lvl 15 pink armour, but that's clearly why they've done it, to stop just that....

I wont be selling that armour.....

Snakespeare
02-25-2011, 05:40 PM
Going to have to put this in RED, then. A recipe is destroyed during the crafting. Gotta remember that.