PDA

View Full Version : Who is champion warrior and mage?

Litheus
01-02-2015, 12:12 PM
all know zeus is champ rogue...but who is the champion warrior and mage?

Zeus
01-02-2015, 12:31 PM
Night and Arrypotta, IMO. Equally geared, they can beat any avid PvPer I know. Heck, Arrypotta can beat many tanks! That, in itself, as a mage takes some serious skill!

noahgoulin
01-02-2015, 12:34 PM
Wow,I've just saw night a few hours ago in windmore :o

Kriticality
01-02-2015, 01:09 PM
Seven has 50% crit atm and he is a nightmare mage to play against. Also played against arry and Night a few times the last few days and it's def not pleasant. They're good enough that I don't even wanna quit because i want to see it. It's worth the deaths for a good laugh.

Remarked
01-02-2015, 01:12 PM
Onade is champion Warrior.
Hands down!

Obee is champion Mage.

Kingofninjas
01-02-2015, 01:23 PM
Night and Arrypotta, IMO. Equally geared, they can beat any avid PvPer I know. Heck, Arrypotta can beat many tanks! That, in itself, as a mage takes some serious skill!

Never clashed with Night, but I find Voorg equally hard to beat as Arrypotta. Only difference is Arry's gear. Moxin is also a nightmare to clash against. The way he covers his dps makes it impossible to get more than 1 shot on them without him rushing to their aid and one of them inevitably KOing you. Both of these players, however are undergeared and thus not noticed as much as the 2 you mentioned.

ClumsyCactus
01-02-2015, 01:23 PM
Onade is champion Warrior.
Hands down!

Obee is champion Mage.

Obee, you da REAL mvp!
XD

- Samdegreat
01-02-2015, 03:41 PM
Rogue..tbf I'd love to see zeus vs paddothee he hasn't clashed much always in pve since season 1 but has the same gear and from watching him in clashes and pvp I tryed to persuade him to participate in he is very skilled probably due to his speed and movement he's learnt via timed runs.

Serancha
01-02-2015, 03:57 PM
Why must we have another ego-stroking thread?

No offense but there are different best players for different aspects of the game, and the definition of "best" is an opinion only.

just because someone gets the "most well geared" prize, doesn't make them the best player. There is a hellofalot more to playing than gear, just as there is a lot more to this game than PvP. Not all of AL is about pvp, guys, and just because someone can kill other players in a 4 or 5 person room doesn't mean they have any skill in the main part of the game, which is PvE.

Dogma
01-02-2015, 04:35 PM
^^^ this

This thread is just a popularity contest

Excuses
01-02-2015, 04:42 PM
How about this.
The best lv17 warrior is Nostek.
Bring it on xp

Serancha
01-02-2015, 05:11 PM
How about this.
Bring it on xp

I'll agree with that. He buys my stuff and is a total cutie-pie.

Volt
01-02-2015, 05:15 PM
I'm just an average warrior with average gear and skill =)

Appeltjes
01-02-2015, 05:18 PM
I'm just an average warrior with average gear and skill =)

'Average'

Zeus
01-02-2015, 05:43 PM

No offense but there are different best players for different aspects of the game, and the definition of "best" is an opinion only.

just because someone gets the "most well geared" prize, doesn't make them the best player. There is a hellofalot more to playing than gear, just as there is a lot more to this game than PvP. Not all of AL is about pvp, guys, and just because someone can kill other players in a 4 or 5 person room doesn't mean they have any skill in the main part of the game, which is PvE.

I agree.

However, I do find AI battles to be repetitive and predictable. After a while, areas like planar tombs begin to become like that (although they are inarguably the most exciting PvE content in the game).

NotYoCookiez
01-02-2015, 06:39 PM

^^^ this

This thread is just a popularity contest

+111111

Excuses
01-02-2015, 08:52 PM
I'll agree with that. He buys my stuff and is a total cutie-pie.

Oh. I didn't know you know him. @_@

And the best lv18 rogue is Streetlite!!! Xp

aarrgggggg
01-02-2015, 08:57 PM
Rouge: Avaree

Warrior: Ardbeg

Mage: Anduan

there are none better than those 3 period.

Avaree
01-02-2015, 10:38 PM
thanks Argg :) for your support.

I would love to add the list of champion players, however being such a large populated game, it would take me another arlor age to list all the names :)

happy new year to all :)

Ava

Serancha
01-03-2015, 12:22 AM

I should probably add the disclaimer that Nostek is the only level 17 warrior I know, so my opinion is 100% bias. ;) I don't know any level 18 rogues.

Litheus
01-03-2015, 12:47 AM

perspective...its all about perspective

BaronB
01-03-2015, 12:50 AM
If this is all PVP

rogue - Lewdbeast/bladecry (in all my time ive played pvp never have i been so blown away by how pure skill can get upper hand over geared players

warrriors - There is quite a few to be fair but ill name by 2 buds Moxin/Fatalfury at least ^.^

mage - feels like a dieing breed :( but id throw conra/shiny/rage/arry maybe couple more missing >.<

These all from my own experiences over time of course so hmm maybe do a class vs class torney oneday XD

Arrowz
01-03-2015, 12:51 AM

Debateable

Eski
01-03-2015, 01:04 AM
Best rogue ..lol ..

Robhawk
01-03-2015, 11:29 AM
Seven has 50% crit atm and he is a nightmare mage to play against. Also played against arry and Night a few times the last few days and it's def not pleasant. They're good enough that I don't even wanna quit because i want to see it. It's worth the deaths for a good laugh.

50% crit... i doubt that VERY MUCH! Imho there is no mage gear to get an overall of 50% crit!

Kriticality
01-03-2015, 11:40 AM
50% crit... i doubt that VERY MUCH! Imho there is no mage gear to get an overall of 50% crit!

I dunno that much. With Sam or Singe, he'd need to get to 38% to be 50%. With eyes? Maybe he'll pop in here and clarify. He's Sevenpain on forums. In any case, he's a very tough mage in my experience.

sevenpain
01-03-2015, 12:59 PM

It is possible

Remarked
01-03-2015, 01:25 PM
^ Rekt

ClumsyCactus
01-03-2015, 01:29 PM

Oh you mean avaree and Ardbeg that goes Via kelys to go to gh even though thats the furthest POSSIBLE Way to go to gh?
Yeah those are PRO.
JK you really are pro, but ehy do you do it? Can i get a reply from ava maybe? XD

Kriticality
01-03-2015, 01:39 PM
There he is haha. Told you. It's insane.

Excuses
01-03-2015, 02:25 PM
Debateable

Let's have a small 1vs1 toury in 17/18 bracket for fun!
How about that?
Bring your best rogues and tanks. blossom, bubble, Brewokx, killer, etc

I'm not trying to make a drama, I'm just trying to make a difference in our bracket. To have more 1vs1 and 5vs5 than gang and run.

Ardbeg
01-03-2015, 02:27 PM
Oh you mean avaree and Ardbeg that goes Via kelys to go to gh even though thats the furthest POSSIBLE Way to go to gh?
Yeah those are PRO.
JK you really are pro, but ehy do you do it? Can i get a reply from ava maybe? XD

1) there is no such thing as a best player. most longtime players are dedicating their time to different goals (where they find fun in, hey, it s a game) and you can learn something valuable from almost everyone of them. and that will in most cases never appear on a leaderboard.

2) i mostly run for a quick cs check out of gh and back. i refuse to even give the tiniest thought about my route and will keep it that way.

Arrowz
01-03-2015, 02:32 PM
Let's have a small 1vs1 toury in 17/18 bracket for fun!
How about that?
Bring your best rogues and tanks. blossom, bubble, Brewokx, killer, etc

I'm not trying to make a drama, I'm just trying to make a difference in our bracket. To have more 1vs1 and 5vs5 than gang and run.

Id love to make a 1v1 tourney, ive been thinking about asking sts to help set one up for 16-18. Maybe some plat prizes aswell for the winners. Kinda like the 13-15 tourney they had awhile back

Nostek
01-03-2015, 02:41 PM
How about this.
Bring it on xp

Never the best lol :(
just alright and lucky

Excuses
01-03-2015, 02:43 PM
Id love to make a 1v1 tourney, ive been thinking about asking sts to help set one up for 16-18. Maybe some plat prizes aswell for the winners. Kinda like the 13-15 tourney they had awhile back

How about tonight for fun?
Ask your guild please. :)

ClumsyCactus
01-03-2015, 02:59 PM
1) there is no such thing as a best player. most longtime players are dedicating their time to different goals (where they find fun in, hey, it s a game) and you can learn something valuable from almost everyone of them. and that will in most cases never appear on a leaderboard.

2) i mostly run for a quick cs check out of gh and back. i refuse to even give the tiniest thought about my route and will keep it that way.
Thanks for reply <3
Now i know why, it just seemed so illogical XD
And btw totally agree on number 1.

Arrowz
01-03-2015, 03:56 PM
How about tonight for fun?
Ask your guild please. :)

haven't seen bubbles blossom or sadiz in over a week. And i'm probably not gonna be on much today I got school work to do. Also I was thinking of setting up like an official tournament from the forums setting rules and stuff but if you wanted just a pickup tournament then sure we can set one up sometime. These next two weeks will be busy for me cuz ive got finals coming up but I'll ask my guild if they wanna do it

aarrgggggg
01-03-2015, 04:15 PM

Please note: I never said those 3 were the "BEST"
I also believe there is no one definitive best player at any specific class

What I said was that there is no one better than them...creme de la creme.

Burstnuke
01-03-2015, 05:48 PM
It is possible

Insane health and crit=Op m8

Arrowz
01-03-2015, 07:12 PM
Please note: I never said those 3 were the "BEST"
I also believe there is no one definitive best player at any specific class

What I said was that there is no one better than them...creme de la creme.

You said they were the definition of best. Pretty much the same thing

Alhuntrazeck
01-03-2015, 08:36 PM
How do you determine how a player is the best? Gear? Because idk how you measure skill. Do enlighten me! :)

Arrowz
01-04-2015, 12:08 AM
How do you determine how a player is the best? Gear? Because idk how you measure skill. Do enlighten me! :)

Popularity. Lmao

Visiting
01-04-2015, 12:19 AM
Alhunt killed Pred, Alhunt has lots of green bars on forums, Alhunt has a long name that I can't spell, Alhunt thus is the best.

sevenpain
01-04-2015, 12:40 AM
Warrior = badboy
rogue = zeus & risked
mage = voorg & arrypotter

Arrowz
01-04-2015, 02:36 AM
Alhunt killed Pred, Alhunt has lots of green bars on forums, Alhunt has a long name that I can't spell, Alhunt thus is the best.

Lmao. Cant argue with this logic

Robhawk
01-05-2015, 04:07 AM
It is possible

Is this without any sort of buff ? If yes, i should stop PVP then with my gear, omg!

STR---- 211 -----> 140
Health-- 5366 ---> 4000
DEX---- 221 -----> 120
Crit-----50 ------> 34
INT-----617 -----> 600
Damage-806 -----> 712
Armor---1315 -----> 1022

GG, lol...

CouchPass
01-08-2015, 10:52 AM
*facepalm* "Yea, let's also find out which is the best pet or which is the best gear" Sorry to break it to ya guys but it's all an opinion :). #SeranchaRulesCuzSheSupportsTwinks!

Zeus
01-08-2015, 10:56 AM
*facepalm* "Yea, let's also find out which is the best pet or which is the best gear" Sorry to break it to ya guys but it's all an opinion :). #SeranchaRulesCuzSheSupportsTwinks!

Best twinks are those who were also maxed end gamers. Gear only goes so far! Understanding of mechanics is a big part of PvP.

nevercan
01-08-2015, 11:02 AM
Best twinks are those who were also maxed end gamers. Gear only goes so far! Understanding of mechanics is a big part of PvP.
Not al best twinks have an max geared capped toon

Zeus
01-08-2015, 11:03 AM
Not al best twinks have an max geared capped toon

Of course - but the best I know came from end game down to twink. They've also proven their skills in twink tournaments!

Pirate Captain
01-08-2015, 11:13 AM
Being the strongest and being the best are two different things imo. Also lots of end game players coming to twink levels also drag more ganging and spot blocking along with them (yeah I know it's part if the game but they make it noticeably worse).

Excuses
01-08-2015, 11:22 AM
Of course - but the best I know came from end game down to twink. They've also proven their skills in twink tournaments!

Really hope we have a twink tournament too.
Really do.

CouchPass
01-09-2015, 03:49 PM

Yes, many endgamers come down to twink, I completely agree with you! Gear does only go so far, but it plays a role in winning too. I just don't believe in best players. Sorry if I offended you in any way, I am not anti-Zeus! :) There is no such thing as the "best", it all comes down to you. Slag is great, Samael is better but that does not mean that Samael is the best! Or take the new Imbued gear, apparently they are better than mythic, but this does not mean that they are the best! Maybe people prefer Mythic because of the advantages or just because of the price. I hope you understand :)

Zeus
01-09-2015, 03:51 PM
Yes, many endgamers come down to twink, I completely agree with you! Gear does only go so far, but it plays a role in winning too. I just don't believe in best players. Sorry if I offended you in any way, I am not anti-Zeus! :) There is no such thing as the "best", it all comes down to you. Slag is great, Samael is better but that does not mean that Samael is the best! Or take the new Imbued gear, apparently they are better than mythic, but this does not mean that they are the best! Maybe people prefer Mythic because of the advantages or just because of the price. I hope you understand :)

Don't worry, you haven't offended me! Even if I disagree with an opinion, as long as it's respectfully stated, you're certainly entitled to hold your own as well hence why this is a forums. :D

CouchPass
01-09-2015, 05:38 PM
Don't worry, you haven't offended me! Even if I disagree with an opinion, as long as it's respectfully stated, you're certainly entitled to hold your own as well hence why this is a forums. :D

Good!:) I Didn't want to come off too strong! The main point is that the "best" is who you respect. It's who you go to when you need help or someone you trust in :). And since we all have many people who fit those descriptions, there is no such one person as the "best". Great talking to you. :)

Zeus
01-09-2015, 06:12 PM
Good!:) I Didn't want to come off too strong! The main point is that the "best" is who you respect. It's who you go to when you need help or someone you trust in :). And since we all have many people who fit those descriptions, there is no such one person as the "best". Great talking to you. :)

And for me, best is a measure of coming out on top when facing competition with everyone else. Thus, why I think some twinks are better than others.

siddhant
01-10-2015, 03:25 AM
the so called best players are actually the players with maxed gear but if given a chance i will actually decide the best with respect to his skills give the same budget to a maxed gear so called "best" and another player with skills and i bet the so called best with lose ....gear rules al tbh no offence to any1 just my opinion ty

CouchPass
01-10-2015, 09:29 AM
And for me, best is a measure of coming out on top when facing competition with everyone else. Thus, why I think some twinks are better than others.

So, there are many people that are the "best". And we all have different descriptions of what the best has done to deserve that title. I'm sure your the best at a lot of things. I've seen your clash battles on YouTube and I personally think that your great. I also think Scar is amazing too but he is better at tanking and your better at quick critkills, so I cannot decide who's the "best". :)

Universalpro
01-10-2015, 01:43 PM
Gear isnt always dominating in pvp
U need to understand the mechanisms too.. True u cant expect ppl with legendary gears to win over imbued gears.. But whr the difference is not too great, skills come into play

Jack O Reaper
01-10-2015, 04:46 PM
No!! Ur all wrong!!

Best mage Seoatrek ( as u can see his buff on other thread )
Best rogue Remiem
Best tank Vroomigofast

Hands down!!

nevercan
01-10-2015, 06:45 PM
No!! Ur all wrong!!

Best mage Seoatrek ( as u can see his buff on other thread )
Best rogue Remiem
Best tank Vroomigofast

Hands down!!
Only becuz of huge stat boost -.-

Encase
01-12-2015, 09:50 AM
all know zeus is champ rogue...but who is the champion warrior and mage?
Just look on the Leaderbord...

Litheus
01-12-2015, 10:04 AM
leaderboard isn't always true

Universalpro
01-12-2015, 10:18 AM
Leaderboard is never true xd

Higuani
01-12-2015, 10:18 AM
I only play 16 - 18 bracket.

Lvl16-18 arcane
Rogue - Skillies or Pandes or Fastestkill (hard to chose from)
Tank - Nostek
Mage - Bakato

Lvl16-18 nonarcane (best legendary pets users)
Rogue - Lawbringer
Tank - Profutonium aka Monstercry
Mage - Akuanindo

This is based on 1v1

Sceneries
01-12-2015, 08:32 PM
Imo,

17-19 bracket

Lvl 17

Warrior : nostek, nostik, idolstar
Mage: idk
Rogue: pandes, tastebow

Lvl 18
Warrior: ehlover, potco
Mage: admitted, Hallun
Rogue: streetlite, stoplite (pandes)

Lvl 19
Warrior: bazsimos, beargrill
Mage: sciepho
Rogue: wxa

ImAfraidToComplainOnMain
01-13-2015, 12:23 AM
I'm the best rogue in the game cuz my mum said so :D[emoji146]

Linkincena
01-13-2015, 01:58 AM
All those without lag are champs ^^

Speedofsound
01-13-2015, 02:45 AM
Best pvp?
Mages either arrypotta voorg or freakoutt. Id have to go with freakoutt since he had no gear and slaughtered maxed mages.

Warrior easily night lol. He does everything perfectly. When I clashed if he was covering me i knew i had a 96% chance of slughtering.

shiabel
01-13-2015, 04:08 AM
+++7

Volt
01-13-2015, 04:23 AM
Best pvp?
Mages either arrypotta voorg or freakoutt. Id have to go with freakoutt since he had no gear and slaughtered maxed mages.

Warrior easily night lol. He does everything perfectly. When I clashed if he was covering me i knew i had a 96% chance of slughtering.

What's up OP clash rogue.

Bhosxjay
01-13-2015, 08:45 AM
The best players are those people with best gears, best skills, best strategies, best mind game or exp. , best playing device And lastly best INTERNET CONNECTION xD

#Lag :/ -_-

Kumsaati
01-13-2015, 11:20 AM
Theres something called "Leaderboard".

Arrowz
01-13-2015, 12:06 PM
I only play 16 - 18 bracket.

Lvl16-18 arcane
Rogue - Skillies or Pandes or Fastestkill (hard to chose from)
Tank - Nostek
Mage - Bakato

Lvl16-18 nonarcane (best legendary pets users)
Rogue - Lawbringer
Tank - Profutonium aka Monstercry
Mage - Akuanindo

This is based on 1v1
Aww thanks lol

Theres something called "Leaderboard".
And to this, just no. General lb means nothing.

Niek van Gendt
01-13-2015, 03:53 PM
Roque #no 1: Ameas
Mage #no 1: Ikkels
Warrior #no 1: Ardbeg

JohnnyHardcore
01-20-2015, 05:21 AM
Can someone point me to a thread for an end game warrior build suggestion?

Played for awhile back when lvl cap was 16 and stopped. Trying to figure out best way to drop skill points without having to respec a bunch of times in trial and error.