PDA

View Full Version : not quite sure what this was about but wow

drewcapu
02-21-2011, 11:12 AM
http://i.imgur.com/2w5m3l.jpg
not sure what was going on with this level 55 player.
might have mistaken me for the other player who was messing things up. oh well.

BeefyMeat
02-21-2011, 11:15 AM
Dude spam invites me all the time it's annoying....don't take it to heart.

StompArtist
02-21-2011, 11:17 AM
Meh. Just ignore the person who booted you and keep on playing. :D

mcyto
02-21-2011, 11:20 AM
how strange...I was just in a group with that person. He/she seemed friendly.

Conradin
02-21-2011, 11:24 AM
ive had problem with rise before. i think hes imperial legend (not positive tho). anyways he on my ignore.

nbaallamerican
02-21-2011, 11:35 AM
risefromashes boots a lot. Don't take it personal. Thats why you have an ignore button.

TwinkTastical
02-21-2011, 11:57 AM
Make a thread about it.

Phoenixking
02-21-2011, 12:00 PM
Make a thread about it.

Lets educate the lowly of the all mighty IGNORE button, with its power of IGNORING

Pharcyde
02-21-2011, 12:11 PM
Rise is on my ignore list too.

superglut2
02-21-2011, 12:38 PM
why make an entire thread cause someone took you out of your friendlist? Not trying to be mean here but dude thats spamming.

RedRyder
02-21-2011, 01:07 PM
Well he was being a supreme douche so it was good of him to inform the community of another bad apple. No need to troll drew for being informative

superglut2
02-21-2011, 01:29 PM
Dude, the world is full of "supreme douches" why would u inform the community about it, imagine ifu didnt like someone at work or school? Would u call a meeting to discuss it with ur co workers, students? I have talked to many idiots on pl that doesnt mean i would discuss it on a forum about it. If ur going on a forum u wanna read about new strategies, new items, new idea, maybe have a trolling about certain sbjects like tactical and me had about power lvling .. But imagine if everytime somone was mean on pl players would take a screenshot and be like: wow hes mean. Come on.. Thats SPAM.

Pharcyde
02-21-2011, 01:42 PM
Superglut, it's not like our forum is large enough to have to stop spamming. I mean come on, there is 30 members on usually and a good 15 of them are afk. That's not a whole lot of commenting! At least spam posts give us something to do while were on the forum... Also general discussion is mainly question's and semi-off topic stuff. If people want strategies, why not appoint themselves to the proper forums?

drewcapu
02-21-2011, 02:28 PM
why make an entire thread cause someone took you out of your friendlist? Not trying to be mean here but dude thats spamming.

it was a lie because he invited me back shortly after this conversation. but it didn't matter because I then put him on ignore.

Phana
02-23-2011, 07:36 PM
Dude, the world is full of "supreme douches" why would u inform the community about it, imagine ifu didnt like someone at work or school? Would u call a meeting to discuss it with ur co workers, students? I have talked to many idiots on pl that doesnt mean i would discuss it on a forum about it. If ur going on a forum u wanna read about new strategies, new items, new idea, maybe have a trolling about certain sbjects like tactical and me had about power lvling .. But imagine if everytime somone was mean on pl players would take a screenshot and be like: wow hes mean. Come on.. Thats SPAM.

Maybe he was just having a bad day and needed to vent. You didn't have to open this thread and read about his incident that has nothing to do with strategies or power leveling. No reason to get mad at the poor guy. I give you virtual hug to make it all better hug* ....glad your ok now :)

Sigkill
02-23-2011, 08:39 PM
Rise is a huge douche bag, she booted me for suggesting to rush the mid room back when ao3 was popular. Rise is a girl and isnt imperial-legend, he always spammed me invited 20000x times. I finally decided to ignore her

Militaryman
02-23-2011, 08:43 PM
Rise is a huge douche bag, she booted me for suggesting to rush the mid room back when ao3 was popular. Rise is a girl and isnt imperial-legend, HE always spammed me invited 20000x times. I finally decided to ignore her

Fail dude...

Cmandial
02-23-2011, 08:44 PM
At least he didn't boot u 5 seconds before boss died. That has happened to me and it suuuucks

Conradin
02-23-2011, 08:47 PM
At least he didn't boot u 5 seconds before boss died. That has happened to me and it suuuucks

thats what solvock does-

Kindread
02-23-2011, 10:08 PM
I appreciate updates like this. Better to put them on my ignore list now then give them the opportunity to screw me and make me have to call the Asian mafia on him rofl.

drewcapu
02-23-2011, 10:12 PM
I wanted to give rise the benefit of the doubt. I actually had her/him on my FL on one of my characters.
But since it doesn't seem like it was an isolated incident, I don't think I will.